Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were CQ I would want to cut my losses and leave while the people still think well of me. On the other hand, I could easily make a lot more money in Iran.

I think with a couple of friendlies before the Asian Cup we would have had better transition to offense. CQ probably realizes the IFF is to blame for the lack of friendlies and his reputation is going down the drain as long as he sticks around in Iran. If I were him, I'd leave.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      for the first time everin Iranian football history

1-All the TM players uniamously support CQ to stay

2-All the sports news papers in Iran want CQ to stay

3-%90 of Iranians world wide want CQ to stay

4-The IFF and its president want CQ to Stay

5-even Most of the Oghdeyie Iranian coaches want CQ to saty

now the question is with all the incompetence and shortcomings of IFF would CQ want to stay ????
      he will stay ,he has a 4 year contract.also if he bring to the world cup again he can go and coach a really big european team, we need to remmber CQ reputation was ruined after 2010, now if he bring iran twice to world cup with so much sanctions

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13457

Mansourian talks about CQ and he says YES i want CQ to stay!

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13457

Mansourian talks about CQ and he says YES i want CQ to stay!
          I think most of the people that understand that football is not just about selecting 11 players will agree that CQ should stay. It's interesting to note that those who are respected in Iran are supporting him.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Its so nice to see the slightly younger generation of Iranian coaches using their brains. Still watching the interview, but Mansourian is speaking extremely well. Guys like Mansourian and Veisi are very modern coaches and don't get involved in petty bickering with others

Comment

He will stay, everyone wants him to.
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

man this sent chills down my spine. they really fucked us. god damn it

Comment

Guys stop hating so much on GN, he would be a great addition to the TM coaching staff, as our assistant water boy

Comment

don't know if already posted but:

https://www.facebook.com/varzesh3/ph...type=1&theater
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Guys stop hating so much on GN, he would be a great addition to the TM coaching staff, as our assistant water boy
                      No! Cancer spreads very quickly, no matter how small at first.
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        he will stay ,he has a 4 year contract.also if he bring to the world cup again he can go and coach a really big european team, we need to remmber CQ reputation was ruined after 2010, now if he bring iran twice to world cup with so much sanctions
                        he will retire from coaching, iran is his last stop, he said that in 2014.
                        He is already over 60...

So lets hope he will stay till end of WC2018 and fiishes his career with something memorable and more pleasant than AC2015.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Hope he stays till Asian Cup 2019 and win it to make amends for our disgraceful fallout from AC 2015. We still have some Asian Cup work to be finished, which is sadly incomplete till now.

Comment

Originally posted by Javad7 View Post
                            Hope he stays till Asian Cup 2019 and win it to make amends for our disgraceful fallout from AC 2015. We still have some Asian Cup work to be finished, which is sadly incomplete till now.
                            I am positive if we have a successful WC campaign he will stick around one more year to help us win the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              I am positive if we have a successful WC campaign he will stick around one more year to help us win the AC.
                              The Asian Cup is only 6 months after the WC - let's hope he stays. Also, the tournament is going to be expanded to 24 teams!
                              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

جلسه کفاشیان با کیروش برگزار شد
                                جلسه رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال با سرمربی تیم ملی برگزار شد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، کارلوس کیروش ساعاتی پیش با حضور در فدراسیون فوتبال با علی کفاشیان جلسه ای را برگزار کرد و برنامه و نقطه نظرات خود را در مورد تیم ملی به رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال ارائه داد.

تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در رقابت های جام ملت های آسیا در مرحله یک چهارم نهایی مقابل عراق در ضربات پنالتی شکست خورد واز دور مسابقات حذف شد.پس از این موضوع قرار شده فدراسیون فوتبال در خصوص ادامه همکاری با کی روش تصمیم بگیرد.
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X