No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Fenerbahçe | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is playing at the moment , came on in the 59th min and they are winning 2-1.

Comment

Heard Esteghlal trying to get him on loan for the 2bd half of the season. Much better than Turkish 2nd div. At least he get some ACL action.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Heard Esteghlal trying to get him on loan for the 2bd half of the season. Much better than Turkish 2nd div. At least he get some ACL action.
        F that. Loan on top of loan and ending up in Qatar. No thanks.

Let him work his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          F that. Loan on top of loan and ending up in Qatar. No thanks.

Let him work his ass off.
          He can't even start in the crappiest team of 2nd div in turkey. Unless you are dreaming that is much better than his actual situation.

Comment

yeah because fighting relegation with SS is much better.
            Anyways it wont happen. He has been loaned to Istanbulspor so Fener can keep close eye on his progress. He is getting fine game time there and impressing a lot if you read match reports, fans opinions of him. Many youngsters before him who have gone on to big european teams from turkey have had a spell in second div, at older ages than allahyar.

Comment

He can't even start in the crappiest team of 2nd div in turkey. Unless you are dreaming that is much better than his actual situation.

He's 18 years. FENER bought him and loaned him to 2nd division for him to develop and come back to play for them as a better player probably to sold off later at 20X original cost to get him. If he goes to Iran like bache mama...it will be difficult for future European teams to trust him and other talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                He's 18 years. FENER bought him and loaned him to 2nd division for him to develop and come back to play for them as a better player probably to sold off later at 20X original cost to get him. If he goes to Iran like bache mama...it will be difficult for future European teams to trust him and other talents.
                What you say make sense when he get a regular playing time and actually benefit and score. He so far has zero impact in such a team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yeah because fighting relegation with SS is much better.
                  Anyways it wont happen. He has been loaned to Istanbulspor so Fener can keep close eye on his progress. He is getting fine game time there and impressing a lot if you read match reports, fans opinions of him. Many youngsters before him who have gone on to big european teams from turkey have had a spell in second div, at older ages than allahyar.
                  Let's not foul yourself, Esteghlal will bounce back and they are anyway playing in ACL

Comment

Playing in 2nd division turkey isn’t going to help him anymore than playing in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Playing in 2nd division turkey isn’t going to help him anymore than playing in Iran.
                      May be true but I think he’ll still have more chances of picking up European offers there than SS considering turkeys current Rightback played there not too long ago and went straight To Lille champions league starter too

Comment

Fener seemed pretty high on him, he is young and they knew he wouldn’t get much minutes in the squad this season so sent him to a local club they have links with so he will get more minutes and also gives him a chance without the spotlight of settling into the area. What’s wrong with that.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYp-fm8d2pU

his key reverse back heel pre assist at 1:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Fener seemed pretty high on him, he is young and they knew he wouldn’t get much minutes in the squad this season so sent him to a local club they have links with so he will get more minutes and also gives him a chance without the spotlight of settling into the area. What’s wrong with that.
                            That is understandable but what is wrong is when you go to lower league you have to dominate if you want get called by the bigger club. Something that JB did at 18-19 in Dutch 2nd division. So far he is not impressing in Turkish 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYp-fm8d2pU

his key reverse back heel pre assist at 1:23.
                              Not him he’s number 16 that was 9

Comment

Allahyar played last night in his teams 2-1 loss to Bursaspor. He came on as a sub in 62 min. Was involved in the goal with a smart through pass which was shot and saved by Istanbulspor player and another player hitting in the rebound.

Comment

Working...
                                X