No announcement yet.

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say lets give him a chance, i somehow like sone things about him already. I just read he said if im paid late its no big deal like for some other coaches.

I mean seriously i always asked myself why money is so important for some coaches, you get your money now or later and you already have millions.

Skocic is good for TM, he has low expectations

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      I say lets give him a chance, i somehow like sone things about him already. I just read he said if im paid late its no big deal like for some other coaches.

I mean seriously i always asked myself why money is so important for some coaches, you get your money now or later and you already have millions.

Skocic is good for TM, he has low expectations

Thats very noble of him to say that. He has been working with three IPL clubs already so he understands the financial difficulties and late payments in Iran. Generally he has improved the teams he worked with, Right now he is the best choice given the circumstances we are in. He deserves a chance and we cannot be picky right now.
      Surely, he is better than any other domestic coaches or those foreign coaches, who just wanted their paycheck first and were out of the country most of the time, and when they came they had their Belgian bodyguards with them!
      Skocic knows the players well from domestic league, I think he can build a momentum and from there on build up on it and hopefully we can make it in the end.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I see that his Sanat Naft assistant Anton Usnik will join TM, along with Hashemian. Mladen Žganjer, who coached with Dragan at Khooneh Be Khooneh and has had a long career in Eastern Europe with Croatian club teams, their national U21 squad and was most recently Kuwait's GK coach, will take over that same position for us. Dragan himself was at the PEC today.

Comment

No disrespect to Cambodia and Hong Kong, but i think our players would even defeat them without a coach in charge. The Bahrain game will be tricky but i think at home we should defeat them too. The huge task will be Iraq!

Comment

read my comment again. I clearly said he is a cheap coach! Obviously this job is too big for his head and he should be over the moan for getting this job! He will now get international level attention from other teams around the world. IMO even $200k is too much for him in this level of coaching! What i said was that IFF choose him cuz he was cheap AF! More than positive that Sanat naft didn't even pay him that much! they probably paid him like $100k (1.3 milliard toman) which sounds reasonable.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            this position is a massive boost to his coaching CV...! if he can advance us to the next round of qualifiers, then he has already build himself enough of a coaching hype to attain far more lucrative future international contracts in ME to last him a comfortable rich rest of his life..!
            (which really shouldnt be a monumentally difficult task, considering the vast amount of talent at his disposal..! and the relative tokhmy opponents....!! Iraq is just about the only really tough challenge he'd face and playing at azadi with likely wcq advancement on the line, and players motivated to make mends for their tokhmy late loss, we are certain to be favored to win for that game as well..!)

Comment

there is no chance for majid jalali getting 2.6 milliard toman for coaching a team! Not A Chance! Also sanat naft probaley paid him lot less than $200k. maybe like they paid him 1 milliard toman . We are talking about IPL bro.
              Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Hard to beleive he accepts to get paid 200k a year for NT job , while Majid jalali is probably paid more.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                there is no chance for majid jalali getting 2.6 milliard toman for coaching a team! Not A Chance! Also sanat naft probaley paid him lot less than $200k. maybe like they paid him 1 milliard toman . We are talking about IPL bro.
                I bet you Jalali is getting paid more.
                There is no way Skocic getting paid 200k,

Comment

Do we have any interviews with hi since his appointment?

Comment

The interviews and commentaries are pouring from everywhere in the that country about the new coach and almost all of it, derogatory and unconstructive.

Doctor (so called) Zolfi-Nasab has once again dazzled us with his knowledge of the game. His comments negative and critical about everything as usual with a touch of personal grunge. He wanted Nekonam to be considered for the job. Seriously!

Mansourian, a failure at club level coaching, has found the appointment disrespectful to all Irani coaches. I think he was expecting to get an offer for the job. That is the real source of his ass burning!

What a bunch of soar losers!!! They make anyone at the realm of TM fail, regardless of who that person is.

Can't wait to hear Mayeli-Kodan's comments. I suspect he would be happy at least not to see Daie as TM coach!

Comment

That Kashkoolak Zolfaghar nasab is the same clueless moron who criticized CQ all the time and said he was a bad coach for Iran.
                      He knows nothing about modern football that,s why he has been colossal failure in every team he ever coached.

Anyhow we will find out by June how good this guy is , If we win all of our next 4 WCQ games then I say lets keep him all the way to
                      the WC 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Do we have any interviews with hi since his appointment?
                        Not yet allowed to have interview by local media per IFF request. They will have a press conference for him soon.

Comment

It's not very hard to Look good in IPL for any half a** coach with a little decent footballing back ground. A semi decent coach can get mediocre players to play above their talents when opposing coaches that are not very good.
                          Stepping up to national Team or top teams in any country is much harder, as there is no room for failure. There will be a lot more pressure and every Jack or Joe will be critisizing your every call, Every Line up, every substitute, every Tactic and etc. etc.
                          This is where experiencing top level coaching is essential.
                          There is a lot of pressure on the guy for the team to make it to next round. It is definitely doable, but he needs the help from Players, IFF and every team's coach.
                          I believe this pressure and his inexperience was the main culprit in Daei's failure.
                          I wished we had a more established coach, but this is where we are at and we should all wish him and Team Melli a lot of Good Luck and Harmony in these games

Comment

%100 correct
                            absolutely agreed

Comment

I call for unity and support for TM. Let's give Skocic a chance while being realistic. I said the same thing about Wilmots in the beginning and he ended up being a disaster. Yet, I still think that was the right thing to do at that time and it is again justified to support the new coach until he either proves us wrong or right. I am sorry that we don't see the same attitude from many experienced IPL coaches. It seems maturity and wisdom are not directly correlated with experience in IPL.

Having said that, Skocic's first few moves in terms of picking his assistants and the preparation plans for the next few months are critical to the future of the WC 2020 qualification campaign. I will be watching closely.

Go TM!

Comment

TM Coach - Dragan_Skočić

Imagine what kind of strings IFF has attached to this TM coaching. Dragan definitely has more at stake than the uncaring IFF. After all he is the only one who can lose his job.

Expect full mafia influence from who plays to what jersey we were etc.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X