This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://90tv.ir/news/294305/تماشای-دی...یگان-شد

Iran Qatar will be free for fans, Saket(TM manger) announced.

Comment

It also looks like Soroush Rafaei didn't make it(kind of surprising), Aghaei and Akhbari apparently made it, that means Mazaheri is out?!?!
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1353290...88%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        It also looks like Soroush Rafaei didn't make it(kind of surprising), Aghaei and Akhbari apparently made it, that means Mazaheri is out?!?!
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1353290...88%D8%B1%D8%AF
        I don't think we can 100% say that, maybe Haghighi will be out since he doesn't have a team and hasn't played a lot, the gk trio can be the one from the Italy camp (Mazaheri, Beiranvand and Akhbari)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          I don't think we can 100% say that, maybe Haghighi will be out since he doesn't have a team and hasn't played a lot, the gk trio can be the one from the Italy camp (Mazaheri, Beiranvand and Akhbari)
          It depend upon their performance during training and tests.

it narrow it down to this list ( NOT FINAL)
          Few more players will not make it.

1 Mohammadreza Akhbari GK
          2 Vahid Amiri FW
          3 Mohammad Ansari D
          4 karim Ansarifard FW
          5 Sardar Azmoon FW
          6 Alireza Biranvand GK
          7 Ashkan Dejagah MF
          8 Omid Ebrahimi MF
          9 Saeid Ezatollahi MF
          10 Vouria Ghafoori D
          11 Reza Ghoochaninejad FW
          12 Ehsan Hajsafi MF
          13 Seyed Jalal Hosseini D
          14 Kamal Kamyabinia MF
          15 Pejman Montazeri D
          16 Milad Mohammadi D
          17 Murteza Pouraliganji D
          18 Ezatollah pourghaz D
          19 Ramin Rezaeian D
          20 Masoud Shojaei MF
          21 Darioush Shojaeian MF
          22 Mehdi Taremi FW
          23 Andranik Teymourian MF
          24 Mehdi Torabi FW
          25 M Rashid Mazaheri GK
          26 Alireza Haghighi GK
          27 Murteza Tabrizi FW
          28 Ehsan Pahlevan MF
          29 Saeid Aghaei D

Comment

So no call for ali karimi and sajjad?

Comment

honestly rezaeian and haghighi and ando don't really deserve to be included because of lacking playing time and in case of ando he didn't have a good season so far but i guess all 3 will be included.

Comment

So no call for ali karimi and sajjad?
                They were not among list of 25 and they won't be considered at this stage.
                Last edited by St_Mark; 08-27-2016, 05:08 AM.

Comment

So if Pahlevan included and not Soroush that means CQ rating both Pahlevan(who can play both as Winger and CAM) and Shojaein better than Soroush, interesting...
                  Also i was never convinced with Pourghaz as defender(add to that he is not that young either) but i guess CQ like versatile players(he also can play as DM).

Comment

So if Pahlevan included and not Soroush that means CQ rating both Pahlevan(who can play both as Winger and CAM) and Shojaein better than Soroush, interesting...
                    Also i was never convinced with Pourghaz as defender(add to that he is not that young either) but i guess CQ like versatile players(he also can play as DM).
                    I think , Soroush just like Bakhtiar is not in best physical/mental conditions .
                    Pourghaz is an Average player and not among the best at any position except throwing the long balls.
                    Shojaeian has done well recently and is very dependable.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      I think , Soroush just like Bakhtiar is not in best physical/mental conditions .
                      Pourghaz is an Average player and not among the best at any position except throwing the long balls.
                      Shojaeian has done well recently and is very dependable.
                      I have no issue with Shojaeian and Pahlevan and actually i like both players, specially considering age factor. I guess what played in Pourghaz favor is the game he played as keeper against Laos. CQ always has some soft spot for these kind of things, remember Sousha was getting regulatory the call mainly because of incident after Korea game in 2013 right after our qualification, CQ said several times, Sousha is someone who has lots of taasob to jersey.

Comment

This one says Mazaheri is out though

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1353306...A7%D9%86%D8%B4

Comment

90 minutes left for the first training in Tehran and still no list announced

Comment

Possible list:

So if Pourghaz and Aghaei are included, that means Milad and Kamyabinia are out(knowing he won't exclude Ando), which sucks as both players really deserve it

لیست احتمالی تیم ملی برای بازی قطر (با احتمال خطا):

دروازه بان:
                            علیرضا حقیقی، علیرضا بیرانوند، محمدرضا اخباری
                            مدافعان:
                            سید جلال حسینی، پژمان منتظری، عزت الله پورقاز، رامین رضاییان، سعید آقایی، احسان حاج صفی، مرتضی پور علی گنجی، وریا غفوری
                            بازیکنان میانی:
                            آندرانیک تیموریان، سعید عزت اللهی، امید ابراهیمی.
                            خط جلو :
                            مهدی طارمی، وحید امیری، اشکان دژاگه، داریوش شجاعیان، علیرضا جهانبخش، سردار آزمون، رضا قوچان نژاد، کریم انصاری فر و مسعود شجاعی.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              90 minutes left for the first training in Tehran and still no list announced
                              Players apparently know who is in and who is out, CQ just messing with media

Comment

Wow would be interesting if Milad Mohammadi gets crossed off the list for Saeid Aghaei

Comment

Working...
                                X