X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
    This was gold. Thank you.
    I was disagree with contract renewal of CQ like many Iranians in Iran. The problem is when you accept someone like CQ you think that you should not criticize him at any cost. It is wrong to worship him. What he did Branko , Mohajerani did with less than 1/5 of money CQ got from Iran Job. What he did with Rahmati, Miroslav Blazevic did with Azizi too. With that amount of money he did not do any extraordinary job like Lippi in China, Hiddink in Korea and Australia, Pinto in Costa Rica, Santos in Greece, and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
      I was disagree with contract renewal of CQ like many Iranians in Iran. The problem is when you accept someone like CQ you think that you should not criticize him at any cost. It is wrong to worship him. What he did Branko , Mohajerani did with less than 1/5 of money CQ got from Iran Job. What he did with Rahmati, Miroslav Blazevic did with Azizi too. With that amount of money he did not do any extraordinary job like Lippi in China, Hiddink in Korea and Australia, Pinto in Costa Rica, Santos in Greece, and etc.
      My friend lets not fool ourselves and compare our team to Korea, Australia etc where everything is ran professionally, where almost the whole WC suad plays in European leagues, where there is no corruption in sports etc.. I'd much rather see us pay CQ this much money rather than some corrupt official taking that sort of money himself and appointing a puppet to run the team. In the whole of the WC, we were one of the toughest opponents for the eventual runner ups and if I'm not wrong, Messi (goal aside) had by far his most difficult match against our defence, none of whom play in any top teams or top leagues. CQ did great and if he's allowed, he will turn this team into Asia's best in the next 4 years. Trust me.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ As long as he qualifies us for Russia 2018, I don't care.

Comment

TM-News-

Guys from experience I can tell you Australia's hottest month by far is January. Expect at least 42 degrees above everyday. It hit 49 degrees last year during January. They had to stop a lot of Australian open games due to hot conditions. But I heard our heat is more comfortable than that of countries like the U.S because our heat waves aren't accompanied by high a humidity percentage.

All in all hope our players are accustomed To these weather condition come AC 2015.

Comment

پرتغال اعلام خواهد شد.اسامی نفرات دعوت شده بدین شرح است:استقلال: امید ابراهیمی، یعقوب کریمی، خسرو حیدری، محسن فروزان، آندرانیک تیموریان، امیرحسین صادقی، هاشم بیک*زادهپرسپولیس: سوشا مکانی، رضا حقیقی (پیام صادقیان و حسین ماهینی در صورت روشن شدن وضعیت محرومیت و خدمت سربازی)فولاد خوزستان: سروش رفیعی، مهرداد جماعتی، احمد عبدالله*زاده نفت تهران: علیرضا بیرانوند و پورعلی*گنجیسپاهان اصفهان: محمدرضا خلعتبری، رحمان احمدی، شجاع خلیل*زاده و مهدی شریفیتراکتورسازی تبریز: احمد آل*نعمهذوب*آهن اصفهان: قاسم حدادی*فربه گزارش تسنیم علاوه بر این 22 بازیکن بازیکنان لژیونر هم به اردوی تیم ملی دعوت خواهند شد.

Comment

One player from the current league leader and he was already on the TM roster before he joined Teractor! And I was a Makani fan last year, but he has been absolutely terrible this year - so why invite him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                One player from the current league leader and he was already on the TM roster before he joined Teractor! And I was a Makani fan last year, but he has been absolutely terrible this year - so why invite him?
                I agree with you about Makani. against Esteghlal Khuzestan he should have been ejected with Red Card after already at fault for first goal.
                Alnemeh currently underperforming but if it turn out to be final list it's not so strange. CQ for WC only included Bakhtiar from IPL leader and did not play him neither.

This is list provided by Tasnim News Agency. If it was not a news Agency i would not taken it serious.
                Makani is not only questionable pick. I will hold my judgment till it's official , even News agencies often not accurate since they don't do double check.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
                  one week for you to rethink your way of communicating with other members!

-EDIT: perm. banned! good bye IranNationalist!
                  Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
                  He must know him....I also think he has a duplicate ID and delibrately got Mazandaran Banned.

We are working on finding his duplicate ID at present.
                  I guess you guys succeeded in finding it.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by amingp3 View Post
                    It just amazes me that you're trying to blame it on CQ. You should point the fingers at GN and the rest all other coaches in IPL who can't train the players well enough. They're all under performing cause they train them terribly in IPL and that's why CQ needs to go on long camps. Neku was playing terribly in Esteghlal while he was in Iran and in TM he was excellent.

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                    I'm not blaming CQ. I'm just stating a fact. These players have been either with their clubs or TM for almost 2 years. And CQ put them under intensive training in the summer. So don't blame GN for not being able to use his players to the best of their abilities. They are tired.

This is too funny.

So how does one explain Nekounam being fit?

Or how about Haj Safi being fit?

Or how about Gucci being fit?

Or how about Ashkan being fit?

Or how about Jahanbakhsh being fit?

OMG! Could it possible be that they receive better club training than the Ali Asghari/kolle yowm training GN offers?!?

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

ماجرای مخالفت نماینده AFC با کی روش

خبرگزاری تسنیم:
                      در جریان بازدید نمایندگان
                      AFC
                      از وضعیت فوتبال بانوان، دیالوگ جالبی میان آنها و کارلوس کی روش برقرار شد.

CQ Vs Julie Teo

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، در جریان بازدید گروه نمایندگان کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا از وضعیت فوتبال بانوان ایران، آنها دیداری هم با کارلوس کی روش داشتند که در جریان آن دیالوگ جالبی میان آنها برقرار شد.زمانی که خانم جولی تئو مسئول توسعه فوتبال زنان AFC از سرمربی تیم ملی درباره امکانات فوتبال ایران سوال پرسید، کی روش پاسخ داد:

امکانات کمپ تمرینی ایران در بخش آقایان از نظر من کامل و رضایت بخش نیست چه برسد به بانوان

اما تئو در جواب گفت:
                      از نظر ما فدراسیون فوتبال ایران امکانات خوبی را در بخش بانوان فراهم کرده و در بازدید خود شرایط قابل قبولی را شاهد بودیم.

Comment

There is possibility & suggestion for 2nd Iranian young coach assisting Carlos queiroz

کارلوس کروش می گوید:

Comment

Originally posted by Arash_1998 View Post
                          I was disagree with contract renewal of CQ like many Iranians in Iran. The problem is
                          I think the problem is that you have not lived in Iran very much and shouldn't speak for Iranians.

They spoke for themselves and majority agreed with his renewal.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                            This is too funny.

So how does one explain Nekounam being fit?

Or how about Haj Safi being fit?

Or how about Gucci being fit?

Or how about Ashkan being fit?

Or how about Jahanbakhsh being fit?

OMG! Could it possible be that they receive better club training than the Ali Asghari/kolle yowm training GN offers?!?

Ashkan, Gucci, Jahanbakhsh, and even Neku (for the most part) were not part of the South African Camp. Their clubs didn't release them. So they did not participate in those intensive fitness training.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              I think the problem is that you have not lived in Iran very much and shouldn't speak for Iranians.

They spoke for themselves and majority agreed with his renewal.

These polls are rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                                Ashkan, Gucci, Jahanbakhsh, and even Neku (for the most part) were not part of the South African Camp. Their clubs didn't release them. So they did not participate in those intensive fitness training.
                                Lol...

So...the training camp which was held two months before the WC, after which the same players GN claims are not fit, played in the WC, are now mysteriously out of shape because of the training they had before the WC that they all played in? lol...

And to top it off, all the other players are fine....

Let's just break it down so we all understand how ridiculous GN's claim sounds...

1. Players before SA camp : FINE

2. Players after SA camp : FINE

3. Players before Austria camp : FINE

4. Players after Austria camp : FINE

5. Players before WC : FINE

6. Players after WC : FINE

7. Players in hands of GN : NOT FINE

8. Players not in the hands of kolle yowm : FINE

Which one looks to be the problem here?

I will let everyone else decide.
                                Last edited by rugs; 09-27-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X