Allahyar Sayyadmanesh & Shahab Zahedi @ Zorya Luhansk FC | 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn
    That was a brilliant run for the assist ..!
    How long was he on the pitch before that ..!?
    Never mind noticed the last 2 posts late ..!
    BEAST MODE be een Megan ha..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 02-28-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Damn
      That was a brilliant run for the assist ..!
      How long was he on the pitch before that ..!?
      he started

Comment

this was shakhtar's first league defeat of the season

Comment

Seriously disliked how the player didnt turn to saysadmanesh

Comment

Here are the extended highlights. Allahyar was solid throughout the match, created chances, made great runs and in one case his awesome shot forced a great save, he almost had another assist and a clear penalty on him was not called. These highlights don't do justice to his great run and assist in the end since they only show it from the point that he had the ball near Shakhtar's box. They are still worth watching. Enjoy!

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Magnificent run by Sayyadmanesh! Just based on the highlights, I'm very impressed with Zorya's GK. He saved their butts on a number of occasions.

Comment

What I was most impressed with was how fast he was running in the 94th minute. The guy is fit and fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Here are the extended highlights. Allahyar was solid throughout the match, created chances, made great runs and in one case his awesome shot forced a great save, he almost had another assist and a clear penalty on him was not called. These highlights don't do justice to his great run and assist in the end since they only show it from the point that he had the ball near Shakhtar's box. They are still worth watching. Enjoy!

Go Allahyar!

Wow, from this highlight reel its obvious that prior to the red card Zorya and specifically Allahyar were causing a lot of trouble for Shakhtar.

He served up a goal on a plate for gladki which should have been another assist for him and had a nice breakaway where he almost scored.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Here is the video of Allahyar's run from the beginning. He is literally unstoppable. Look at all the faces of Shakhtar's players after the goal. They are literally shell-shocked. They thought they had the game in the bag after Zorya was reduced to ten men on the 81st minute. Watch the clock and count the seconds. From the moment he receives the ball until he makes his amazing pass is exactly 14 seconds and this includes slowing down, moving back, moving forward again with the great dribble to bamboozle the Shakhtar defense who thought had him under control. It took him only 5 seconds to be in Shakhtar's 1/3 after he first got the ball. Historic run, historic assist, against one of the two power houses of Ukranian football.

Go Allahyar!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...AA%D8%A7%D8%B1

Comment

Allahyar is starting to thrive. Very good performance by him against CL opposition. I feel like Ukraine is a much better place for him to develop his skills and continue to mature than Turkey. I'm supporting Fener in Turkey and know the Süper Lig quite well. It's not a good place to be for young talents. Especially in the big clubs there is always pressure to deliver short term results and there is no patience with younger players at all. Hence Turkish teams stick mostly to their foreign veterans.

Zorya and Ukraine seem to me the best environnement for him. It's a physical league but also decent from the technical aspect. Shaktar and Dynamo are both respected teams in Europe and they are both still in the EL. Ukraine is the current U20 World Cup champion. This goes to tell you that they know their stuff when it comes to young talents.
                      Let's hope he keeps up the momentum and succeeds with Zorya.

Comment

did Zahedi feature..? i dont see him in highlight reels..!!?
                        its not like him to be totally invisible from highlight reels..!!?

Comment

With Karim and Kaveh stagnating and aging, it’s hard to think why energetic youngsters like Allahyar and Zahedi not getting the callup for TM..

Comment

Yes he did. I think he was subbed in the final 15 minutes.

Comment

BTW guys, did you notice the women referee team and aslo nice to see crowd in stadium for once

Comment

Go back and watch around the 77th minute. It was Shahab who sprinted back and prevented the Sh. player from getting to the rebound.

Also, Allahyar was named as the best player of the 16th round of the league.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL34CU9I...d=i3vydb1yab39

Comment

Working...
                                X