Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the most damaging coach for Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Good thing I was exaggerating then! God knows what else you would have called me if I wasn’t When I say 2-3 players I do not mean it literally and some of those other players you listed I didn’t agree with. We don’t have to see eye to eye on players and managers.
    LOOOL don't mind him. His better math days are well behind him. He conceded this argument when he was asked to show his math and didn't and is still very bothered by it. He thinks 0 is somehow better than 1. At best he thinks 3 years of 0 is worst than 8 years of 0. My guess is he is just trolling. He is this forum's most binamak troll.

STOP TROLLING OR YOU WILL BE OUT OF HERE!

WARNED!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 04-12-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Carlos Quieroz
      I think one stat here which highlights CQ cowardice and hand picking of weak opponents is the average rankings of opponents. He always dodged even mid level teams which could have possibly cost us a world cup advancement and an Asian cup due to not being prepared for better teams. Also Cq over all win percentage is probably inflated for the same reason (mozambican ghaem mooshak) and also not reflecting his "behind closed doors" losses to teams like Isis before they were destroyed.

Comment

so Uncle Leopard removed his vote for Heshmat Mohajerani, and move it over to CQ

Poor Heshmat. It's just mind boggling why someone would ever think he brought the most damage to TM :-)
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          so Uncle Leopard removed his vote for Heshmat Mohajerani, and move it over to CQ
          Poor Heshmat. It's just mind boggling why someone would ever think he brought the most damage to TM :-)
          Throw some numbers at him so we can see if he also is suffering from dyscalculia.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
            I think one stat here which highlights CQ cowardice and hand picking of weak opponents is the average rankings of opponents. He always dodged even mid level teams which could have possibly cost us a world cup advancement and an Asian cup due to not being prepared for better teams. Also Cq over all win percentage is probably inflated for the same reason (mozambican ghaem mooshak) and also not reflecting his "behind closed doors" losses to teams like Isis before they were destroyed.
            Your stats are meaningless. There is ZILCH value to these comparisons you make.

The only stat you need is the following:

- 2 back-to-back WC qualifications
            - Beat Morocco
            - Tied Portugal
            - was a taremi miss away from eliminating either Portugal or Spain from the next round

If someone had predicted the outcomes above, you would be asking how often and which marijuana dispensary do you go to get your supplies.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Throw some numbers at him so we can see if he also is suffering from this dyscalculia.
              his condition is more severe.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                his condition is more severe.
                Possibly but I can't give a medical opinion on it.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Good thing I was exaggerating then! God knows what else you would have called me if I wasn’t When I say 2-3 players I do not mean it literally and some of those other players you listed I didn’t agree with. We don’t have to see eye to eye on players and managers.
                  What are you even saying? You do not mean it literally? The number of good players that Branko had literally underlies your entire argument that the 2018/2019 squad was more complete. Don't backtrack now. I highly doubt you even followed Iranian football back then because you seem to have no idea how much better those players were than the ones we have now.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                    What are you even saying? You do not mean it literally? The number of good players that Branko had literally underlies your entire argument that the 2018/2019 squad was more complete. Don't backtrack now. I highly doubt you even followed Iranian football back then because you seem to have no idea how much better those players were than the ones we have now.
                    Discussing the number of good players with someone suffering from dyscalculia is pointless.

Comment

So 6 "good players" are better than 18 legionnaires? I am sure this math is complicated you must complete easier levels before. 18 vs 6. 8 years of winning eggs to 3 years of winning our last continental trophy and third place medal. Easy math!Whining nagging Mozambican hide and seek and farar be jelo. 8 years we will never get back. and you know what?! the damage is not even finished. We still owe this Mozambican millions.

Comment

Another person has voted. The Angolan tire now has more votes for damaging our soccer than all other coaches combined.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                          So 6 "good players" are better than 18 legionnaires? I am sure this math is complicated you must complete easier levels before. 18 vs 6. 8 years of winning eggs to 3 years of winning our last continental trophy and third place medal. Easy math!Whining nagging Mozambican hide and seek and farar be jelo. 8 years we will never get back. and you know what?! the damage is not even finished. We still owe this Mozambican millions.
                          LOL. You're just a troll and I shouldn't feed you but yes, 6 players playing in the top leagues in Europe are better than 18 "legionnaires" who play in Qatar and lower league teams. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out but I guess looking at your posts, someone like you does need to have their hand held to determine simple things...

Comment

LOL. You're just a troll and I shouldn't feed you but yes, 6 players playing in the top leagues in Europe are better than 18 "legionnaires" who play in Qatar and lower league teams. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out but I guess looking at your posts, someone like you does need to have their hand held to determine simple things...
                            Such as how to count.

Comment

Any mods? This thread is beyond ridiculous. Just lock it.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                Any mods? This thread is beyond ridiculous. Just lock it.
                                Agha why are you so keen for mods to close threads? Not just this one but other ones?

A mod posted just two posts before yours...

Sometimes it helps for people to vent. As long as people are respectful of each other then there shouldn't be any issue here. Even though this thread has gone into a different tangent to the original question, let people discuss and challenge things or else it will keep emerging in other threads again and again and again....

Comment

Working...
                                X