TIE GAME
    0%
    Al Ahli SC (Sau) will WIN
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

no one contributed to the poll until I did 😇

Comment

After the Perspolis players and Coach showed their true face ( being against Team Melli etc ) , i just want them to lose. Until those traitors are part of Perspolis, i can't and i won't support this team! wish them only the worst results

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard
        why tohmat in the Perspolis score prediction thread? is khiaanat kaar not a big word? You can say anything you wish elsewhere. Takhti would never call names for Habibi, Sanatkaaran or Seifpour so that he would look good. We need to grow. CQ and Bronco regarding the own conflicts should not affect any John Doe. Jose had similar issues. GN would have had issues with CQ if half of SS was to be sent to TM. Be brave and forgive those who may or may not have given wrong perception. Drop it here and go on.

va kasaani raa keh barjaam raa nafahmideh va yaa nakhaandeh emzaa kardand, cheh sedaa mikonid?
        what does 5+1 or 'barjaam' have to do with football and branko-CQ conflict?
        why do you bring up politics in a sports thread?

Comment

I will always prefer foreigners to ,, homegrown traitors‘‘. So in that case I‘m definitely cheering for the Saudi Team against Perspolis. And as a matter of fact, while you brought up politics, the saudi people live much better lifes than iranian people in Iran. Their king puts a lot of money in nice stadiums, all people get subsidized homes, food etc. Their shitty national team plays against the best teams of the worlds, while ours can‘t even find a coach 😂 life in iran is pure comedy & tragedy at the same time

Comment

Guys, please cut it out with “traitor” branding game. It’s a big word and people like me and many other Perspolis fans of at least this board do not deserve such uncalled names. Some pathetic “fans” called and wished for TM failure, but they DO MOT represent us all. When you call us and our team traitors, you include us as well. Do not generalize. My whole family and relatives are diehard Perspolisi and we all cheered TM all the way and did not let some imbeciles ignorance affect our love for our country and TM.

I demand a genuine stop to all these divisive remarks and name callings. It does nothing but segregating us as a nation. Sometimes it’s best to forget and forgive, rather than carrying grudge and divisiveness!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I don‘t mean the team itself nor the fans my brother, just the people that caused havoc left a bitter taste in my mouth and i‘m a perspolisi since my childhood. Plus i hate that brankoh douchebag, he cost us the WC 2006

Comment

Going to bet that Perspolis takes the lead but we end up losing 2-1 because Branko still doesn't know how to defend a 1-0 lead 15 years later.

Comment

It’ll be tough. But we will win in the end.

Comment

this traitor thing is a really backwarded "ir" way of thinking i dont care what branko said or did i dont give a fu** about him (and cant stand him as a couch and person) all i know is i want iranian fans to be happy and our teams and player winning and improving!! that should be our first priority ALWAYS!
                    ps i´m not a perspolis fan nor esteghlal !

Abandan all the way !!
                    Bollywood

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      After the Perspolis players and Coach showed their true face ( being against Team Melli etc ) , i just want them to lose. Until those traitors are part of Perspolis, i can't and i won't support this team! wish them only the worst results
                      I feel sorry for you, you are cherring for a sauditeam, so sad to be you

Comment

why does AFC HUB on youtube not stream todays games?
                        any link to pakhtakor vs al sadd?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIcBYan1Ns0

Comment

Originally posted by bahbah View Post
                            why does AFC HUB on youtube not stream todays games?
                            any link to pakhtakor vs al sadd?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlziKAAiD2E

Comment

I don‘t care about ,, Saudi Teams‘‘, i just won‘t support traitors ( In this Case perspolis since the players wanted our Team Melli to lose just because those losers weren‘t part of Team melli ). I‘m happy for Esteghlal and Zobahan, but screw Perspolis all the way. And i‘ve been a fan since i was 5 years old.

Comment

Working...
                              X