World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Thanks webi joon

Bacheha korkori bekhoonin ama lotfan bi adabi nakonin.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Bacheha yek khaheshe kochoolo. Daram herse in arabaro dar miyaram dar YouTube, dobare shorooh kardan 2-1 Azadi mikonan lol. Chize digei nadaran began. Manam comment zadam. Age YouTube darin berin zire comment Arash Aryan commente mano like bokonin dametoon garm.

https://youtu.be/f55O5QdveJQ

Are midoonam, daram vaght talaf mikonam ama khodaeish michasbe
      Bro just send 8-0 video, it always gets them

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Bro just send 8-0 video, it always gets them
        Baba I’m trolling them so good, I don’t even need to send that

Yaroo chert o pert migoft, behesh pasokh dadam:

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
        Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
        And if that mockingbird don't sing,
        Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
        And if that diamond ring turns brass,
        Mama's gonna spank you on your ass

Enghadr asabani shodan daram mimiram az khande

Comment

Maria Komandnaya has been announced to co-host the 2018 World Cup Draw, alongside former Golden Boot winner, Gary Linekar.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...w-2920020.html

Do you reckon IRIB will show the draw?

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Maria Komandnaya has been announced to co-host the 2018 World Cup Draw, alongside former Golden Boot winner, Gary Linekar.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=...w-2920020.html

Do you reckon IRIB will show the draw?
            Oh God... you reminded me of that time Iran complained about the clothing of that model doing some draw or something for FIFA, and she listened to IR's stupid request next time round & dressed more modestly.

Comment

^ She is HOT!!!! Lucky Gary Lineker.... he wasn't even a legend.. but hey he has great luck.

The IR will crash and disappear if they start showing such things on their live TV. Truth is that they record the program and drool on it in private themselves when they get home. lol..
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                Oh God... you reminded me of that time Iran complained about the clothing of that model doing some
                draw or something for FIFA, and she listened to IR's stupid request next time round & dressed more modestly.
                isnt that the one sardar had interview with a couple weeks back?

Comment

I hope that’s not the World Cup ball. It sure doesn’t look like a World Cup worthy looking ball.

The Brazuca was awesome

Comment

i am watching from FIFA.com so i dont care about IFF broadcast

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                      I hope that’s not the World Cup ball. It sure doesn’t look like a World Cup worthy looking ball.

The Brazuca was awesome
                      Nope. The Adidas Telstar 18 is the official 2018 World Cup Ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Oh God... you reminded me of that time Iran complained about the clothing of that model doing some draw or something for FIFA, and she listened to IR's stupid request next time round & dressed more modestly.
                        No one complained. Social media users stormed her accounts and made jokes about her cleavage which were misinterpreted as "claims for modesty". Our social media crowd are thirsty ... they want more skin, not less.

Comment

Tight!

Comment

^ looks like Minecraft design pattern (pixels) a lot :-)

Comment

Oh god. It’s even worse!

Comment

WC balls before 2018:

Comment

Working...
                                X