No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Qualification Gets Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balotelli is a head case, however he is exactly what the Azzuri needed. They just don't have a true number 9. Immobile is on a hot streak this past 2 years for his club, however he cannot replicate that in the national stage. Belloti and the other forwards are pure shit. The federation should have put all their personal issues with Balotelli aside and invited him to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      not sure. Italy has some really good talents coming through. Immobile, Belotti are certainly better players than Giovinco. Italian football is definitely not in a bad state from talent standpoint. The issue was the coaching from ventura which was abysmal.
      i dont agree, italy dont have good players, sweden did not have a good team, but italy lack players, how can you play at home and not score, i know the refree was bad, but they barely created any chances, i still think is due to talents and also is due to seria A , where big players dont play any more, italy was good before because all the big stars played in thier league and thier players develope, now all the stars are in england and spain. Italy need to go back the drawing board, and plan again for its nation team, long term in term of youth and prepare for euro 2020, and wc 2022

Comment

I dont understand why he didnt bring in insigne, the guy is crazy good, i think he could have changed the outcome
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Balotelli is a better forward than all of these shit guys they are using lately.

They also had a good guy who used to play in EPL but went to China, he was also really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ventura: Naw doug, I’m not leavin until I get my share of cannoli. I’m staying right here!

Bring me my cannoli!

Comment

It's not shocking that Italy failed to qualify. After their world cup win in 2006 Italy's football has been on a massive decline. In 2010 they finished 4th in one of the easiest groups behind New Zealand. 2014 they finished 3rd and now 2018 they didn't even qualify.

Comment

Edgardo Bauza has already been sacked as Saudi coach!!

https://depor.com/futbol-internacion...echa-ano-53905

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I thought Bert van Marwijk was still their coach
                  ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

It's amusing that some members are suggesting that to qualify for the World Cup Italy should have qatared their team.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Lol. And they supposedly just booked friendlies with Germany, Brazil and Argentina too!

Comment

now the famous saudi coach called al-johari is going to take over, the guy who take over when ever a coach get sacked, i feel we gona see some nice basketball games for saudi arabia

Comment

So no Italy, No Holland and No USA! but we have Panama, 8-0ers and Russia! Interesting WC this year!! Its the WC of underdogs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            It's amusing that some members are suggesting that to qualify for the World Cup Italy should have qatared their team.
                            What do you mean?

By the way, today's games:
                            Serbia - South Korea 1:1
                            China - Colombia 0:4

Comment

Originally posted by versusdamon View Post
                              What do you mean?

By the way, today's games:
                              Serbia - South Korea 1:1
                              China - Colombia 0:4
                              if korea can draw serbia , we can beat them

Comment

I would not always rely on that kind of logic based on friendlies, but yes, in general we can beat Serbia possibly.

Some other interesting games to follow today of teams we recently played against:
                                Qatar - Iceland
                                Russia - Spain
                                Japan - Belgium
                                Panama - Wales

Comment

Working...
                                X