This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Fatholazdeh, ex-Esteghlal CEO says, Bastian Schweinsteiger told him that if Michael Henke becomes Esteghlal's manager, he is open to coming to Iran and playing for Esteghlal

http://90tv.ir/news/199568/%D8%B3%D8...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

(take it with a grain of salt of course)
    I give this the same odds as Iran winning the world cup. Twice in a row.

Comment

Afghan fan meets his idol Nekounam

Comment

Kafashian has been banned from giving interviews and being shown on IRIB

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1297162...A9%D9%86%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Afghan fan meets his idol Nekounam

evyal, class act by Javad. hopefully we see this more in IPL and Volleyball. just like NBA, NFL, NHL and MBL there needs to be a fan day and fan appreciation event. i hope these athletics instead of forgetting themselves and losing themselves in social media they take time for this type of community activities
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

I actually don't see how the odds would be low if a retired footballer like Bastian Schweinsteiger would join a big club like Esteghlal.

Schweinsteiger has been to Iran twice before in the past. Once with Germany and once with Bayern. On top of that the sanctions were just lifted.

Stop following the crowd and automatically jumping to conclusion all the time.. Sheez.

Comment

NOT saying Schweinsteiger will for sure play in the IPL, but the odds are definitely not slim.

Typical Iranian football fan mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Kafashian has been banned from giving interviews and being shown on IRIB

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1297162...A9%D9%86%D9%85
                hahahaha Kafashian cracks me up some times. I feel like he's always high and doesn't give a flying potatoes about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  hahahaha Kafashian cracks me up some times. I feel like he's always high and doesn't give a flying potatoes about anything.
                  He is a cool headed person which is rare in today's Iran or among Iranians. We are bunch of hot headed people.

Iran is a dictatorial religious country. Dictatorial is in the blood of Iranians (parents, teachers, coaches, etc.). Iran is a religious country but many Iranians do not practice the religion. There is a mixture of sports with politics and religion which have hurt our sports.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    NOT saying Schweinsteiger will for sure play in the IPL, but the odds are definitely not slim.

Typical Iranian football fan mentality.
                    He would rather join the Indian league.

You would think Ana Ivanovic would fancy Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                      He would rather join the Indian league.

You would think Ana Ivanovic would fancy Tehran?
                      North Tehran, why not? She could only wish to hang out with the Rich Kids of Tehran..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        North Tehran, why not? She could only wish to hang out with the Rich Kids of Tehran..
                        Looool, I guess staying in Balashahr only. Go to the other areas and her ass be outta here.

Comment

Sir Alex Ferguson talks about Carlos Queiroz..skip to 5:05

Comment

Mes Kerman private stadium is under construction. They say it will be finished in 6 months

Comment

Mes Kerman private stadium is under construction. They say it will be finished in 6 months
                              eyval. I hope they will play in ipl next year

kerman-stadium.jpg

nothing spectacular but it's football only

Comment

its been under construction since 2007 and has made no progress in the last 2 years. lets hope they finish it now. we can have 3 real stadiums next year (this, foolad and mashhad) it would be a great step forward for our football

Comment

Working...
                                X