No announcement yet.

Please explain Skocic logic to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to iranian media's Skocic has $$$$ offer from arab teams but he wants to stay and finish his job. Arab teams trying to weaken our TM so i think this news is deffo true. This shows that skocic is motivated and wants to finish his job and take us to world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Gist.
      Eskoochi is gonna give a big, wet esmoochi to the WC ticket sooner than any other coach in our history.

That makes it very hard to fire him.
      Altho I agree we could do better than him for the WC games. But are they available TO IRAN? Also do we have the funds to pay them?

Lebanon has played 4 games non at home . They will lose to Iran at home unless Samir Jeagea send his snipers
      With 13 points , Skocic should give chance to others to play.

Lebanon next 4 games are at home then coming to Iran , by then hope we can play some U23 players.

Comment

every game is a must win game. Skocic should use the best lineup on the field to get a valulable 3 points. To "give a chance to others to play" is a disaster waiting to happen
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          According to iranian media's Skocic has $$$$ offer from arab teams but he wants to stay and finish his job. Arab teams trying to weaken our TM so i think this news is deffo true. This shows that skocic is motivated and wants to finish his job and take us to world cup.
          Interesting how we pick and choose what part of media is BS and which is not. Confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

Comment

We beat Lebanon 4-0, Syria 2-0. We will go to the WC #1 seed from our group based on GD.

Comment

Be really careful what you wish for

We had Wilmots and look what happened to the team. Almost lost the WC

Skokic brought us back from in the dead in terribly hard circumstances

Whether you agree with his tactics or not, he has TM in a great place with a very high sense of morale and comradery. That is difficult to do with our team. And this is all while being no CQ type coach with an amazing CV

He's done a really good job with what he has and even is giving valuable experience to Iranian coaches like Karim, Mehdi and Hashemian, so we should be grateful

Like others have said, look where Japan is - great team but on the cusp of barely making it to the WC - they're struggling

We're also in a better spot than Korea and they have a pretty good coach

So overall, Skokic deserves praise IMO

Comment

And people comparing us to Saudi rn with them bringing Renard in. We're not a federation with the cash flow and technical capacity to bring in Renard with our political situation in particular. The Saudis have cash, cash, and more cash to offer to anyone with a great CV if they're willing to take the job. That's not a similar comparison to make.

Comment

my worry is not if we get result
                  with skocic in wc
                  if zidan and pep together become
                  our coach we will not advance
                  from our group
                  our soccer is setup like that
                  when amiri getcall up at27
                  taremi at 26
                  the foundation is not there
                  e
                  what we need to ask ourself
                  THE IMPORTANT QUESTION

CAN WE WIN THE ASIAN CUP
                  WITH SKOVIC
                  my grand ma can take this team
                  to final 8
                  can skovic win a qf,semifinal,final
                  ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    And people comparing us to Saudi rn with them bringing Renard in. We're not a federation with the cash flow and technical capacity to bring in Renard with our political situation in particular. The Saudis have cash, cash, and more cash to offer to anyone with a great CV if they're willing to take the job. That's not a similar comparison to make.
                    Renard isn't the kind of coach that chase $$$, he coached teams that are more or less like Iran in Africa.
                    Footballwise I think he was motivated to coach a team like us with the good results we got in front of him at wc, asian cup and talents like taremi and azmoun.

Comment

So far so good.

Having followed Sanat Naft when Dragan was in charge, I could clearly see his tactics of moving the ball from the back, ticki taka passing in the middle of the field then a combination of wing and attacking the hole in the middle between the opposition centre backs. At times SN centre backs will also join with diagonal passes to the wings. However with team Meli with so many legionnaires training and adapting to different international club systems, it is a different story. We see at times a convoluted set of tactics and forward play. The midfield unless they playing a “Cambodia” make lots of back passes.

The man needs a long training camp together with tough friendlies and not have the players for two days before official games, I can then judge him.

So much as I love Dragan and commends his achievements with an awesome unbeaten record, come the World Cup, I’m not convinced he has the experience of leading us against the Spains. I hope I’m wrong because I’m very thankful of what he’s done for us.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

^ bcoz our outright midfielders are both DM's. and that means they arent the technical, forward looking players.

just ONE change can turn the team into something totally different: a creative mid in for nourolahi
                        Coz ezzatolahi while a DM, has very good vision and good long-passing ability.
                        Nourolahi? I dont watch pp games But from what I've seen at TM is just an average, nothing special, nothing extraordinary player that is found in almost EVERY club team in the world

Comment

^ bcoz our outright midfielders are both DM's. and that means they arent the technical, forward looking players.
                          just ONE change can turn the team into something totally different: a creative mid in for nourolahi
                          Nourolahi? I dont watch pp games But from what I've seen at TM is just an average, nothing special, nothing extraordinary player that is found in almost EVERY club team in the world
                          Critical goals for Korea last two games scored by MF
                          Critical Assists for Iran during last two games by FW

Their MF run the Show
                          Our hopes are solely on FW

Comment

skocic is following perspolis blue print of success
                            playing 4-4-2 KHATI which there is no crative playmaker involve. yahya golmohamadi has master this style which heinherited from bronko and skovic is a league junkie and
                            has copy cat pp success style and its working and getting result.
                            pp and tm are exactlythe same
                            both play with 2 dm against any opponent
                            pp played with 2 dm against shahrdari busher a village team in hazfi cup and our nt played with 2 dm against combodia.
                            as fan we like to see 1 dm and one creater against weak teams but coaches dont like to try
                            different style fr every match and as long as they
                            get result no one can bash them.
                            in national team we are lucky we are in group of
                            lebnon o syria o iraq o uae combine together have
                            2wc appearance IF WE WHERE IN OTHER GROUP
                            EHHHHH might of been different story.
                            lets just be happy we are going to wc
                            and have fun watching wc dont have result expectation
                            we should concentrate on winning te asian cup
                            after 40+ years.
                            AND NO I AM NOT BASHING daneshmand skovic

KARIM BAGHERI HAS BROUGHT THE PP SUCCESS BLUEPRINT TO TM
                            his footprints are all over tm stly play

Comment

Skocic logic brought TM back on the verge of elimination at the hands of the mighty Bahrain and Iraq and took TM to the final round. Skocic logic brought TM 10 points in 4 games being number 1 in the group and cruising to the world cup. Skocic logic so far is a 10 games win and 1 game tie record, Skocic logic is winning.

Comment

Skocic deserves praise for what he’s done, no doubt. But is he the man to lead us to the 2nd round in WC? I have serious doubts, and i’m not the only one here it seems!
                                I say let the man do his job in qualification and hopefully we’re qualified by beginning of February next year. Then we thank him for his services with daste gol shirini!

A new coach will then have 9 months to prepare for WC. If we don’t change him by then, we might aswell stick with him to the WC.
                                But boy will i be banging my head against the wall countless times, if we don’t qualify for the 2nd round in the WC with this star-studded team.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X