Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its surprising to land any sort of meaningful friendly in January. FIFA doesn't have any official match dates until March anyways.

Comment

From what I've seen, some European national teams such as Sweden, Finland, Poland or Moldova regularly held training camps in Qatar/UAE during winter. However, they use their domestic players since they play on non-FIFA days. IFF should use this opportunity to agree on some friendly games

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Progress of Foolad Arena in Ahvaz

looks like great progress! Delivery is in 2025.

Comment

seems norway and lebanon and being setup

Comment

I'd much rather play our Hezbollahi brothers than Germany or the Netherlands...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
              I'd much rather play our Hezbollahi brothers than Germany or the Netherlands...
              why?how come

Comment

Are the friendlies with Germany, Netherlands, and Iraq still happening?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  why?how come
                  Because hopefully we can have a lot of Rashti fans in attendance, and it's our duty to give our muslim brothers our money.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    Because hopefully we can have a lot of Rashti fans in attendance, and it's our duty to give our muslim brothers our money.
                    Brace your selves.

Jumba is coming.

Comment

I think organizing friendlies with close friends (syria, and lebanon) especially syria who actually have a lot of legionarres, would be a good match for TM that really shouldn't be hard to coodinate. Iraq wouldnt be bad either. It was really good that we had a recent friendly with japan. Maybe one with S korea wouldnt be bad either. Friendlies with norway or poland in addition to these is really what TM should be looking for atm. Germany of holland would be amazing but shouldnt be our main focus, it would be an icing on the cake but they have their schedules planned out far ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think organizing friendlies with close friends (syria, and lebanon) especially syria who actually have a lot of legionarres, would be a good match for TM that really shouldn't be hard to coodinate. Iraq wouldnt be bad either. It was really good that we had a recent friendly with japan. Maybe one with S korea wouldnt be bad either. Friendlies with norway or poland in addition to these is really what TM should be looking for atm. Germany of holland would be amazing but shouldnt be our main focus, it would be an icing on the cake but they have their schedules planned out far ahead of time.
                        A game with our Hamas brothers Palestine would be great for us too. That would complete the trifecta...

Comment

LEBANON,SYRIA,PALESTINE,IRAQ,S. KOREA, NORWAY , POLAND.....over to you Mr Kaffashian

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=263417

According to Tasnim, TM's camp in Abu Dhabi is likely to be cancelled due to financial reasons. Friendlies against two European clubs were planned

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

According to Tasnim, TM's camp in Abu Dhabi is likely to be cancelled due to financial reasons. Friendlies against two European clubs were never planned
                              FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

According to Tasnim, TM's camp in Abu Dhabi is likely to be cancelled due to financial reasons. Friendlies against two European clubs were planned
                                Oh, ok

Comment

Working...
                                X