X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    do you have the teams who we drew and won as well
    Won : South Korea (Friendly), Iraq (Friendly), Bahrain (Asian Cup), Qatar (Asian Cup), UAE (Asian cup), Chile (Friendly)

Draw : Nigeria (World cup), Iraq (Asian cup)

Lost : Argentina (World cup), Bosnia (World cup), Sweden (Friendly)

Comment

Btw this guy Kananizadegan really reminds me of Jake Gyllenhal. Do you guys also see the resemblance?
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
        Btw this guy Kananizadegan really reminds me of Jake Gyllenhal. Do you guys also see the resemblance?
        A Jihadi version perhaps
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Our youth is showing promise but I hope CQ takes a Jurgen Klinsmen approach and tries to recruit more players overseas so we can replace these old timers on our team. If you look at Team USA, the entire team is made up of Germans with American backgrounds. I'm sure there are more Dejagahs or Zandis out there that CQ can discover

Comment

so, this is kind of gossipy, but interesting. Sepp Blatter's partner, Linda Barras (nee, Gabrielian) is an Iranian-Armenian

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stigation.html

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
              so, this is kind of gossipy, but interesting. Sepp Blatter's partner, Linda Barras (nee, Gabrielian) is an Iranian-Armenian

Yes, she is Armenian-Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

dont doubt it. persian gold digger

Comment

^ !!

Comment

Sep was dating Ronaldo's GF a while ago ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...former-5826371
                    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

only 2 players from the new TM list didn't get to play today and have their first cap. Ezzatolah Pourghaz (Defender) and Mohamad Reza Akhbari (Goal keeper)

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                        Sep was dating Ronaldo's GF a while ago ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...former-5826371
                        who wasn't dating her? Apparently an Iranian guy was dating her too. She was a high way!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                          dont doubt it. persian gold digger
                          Aaa, she is Armenian Iranian not Persian!!
                          He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            who wasn't dating her? Apparently an Iranian guy was dating her too. She was a high way!
                            Must be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway now...

Comment

I wish that I can one day tell this man, face to face, how much he means to us, and how much we love and appreciate him!

Comment

(Google translate quality)

Carlos Queiroz: "Winning is always nice, and of course no matter the score you win. But it must be admitted that the logical result of tonight's game was a draw. And we created the same number of rival moments and managed to score just us. I would like to wish the success of the Uzbekistan national team in the match with North Korea. I also want to express my gratitude to the Football Federation of Uzbekistan for the warm welcome of our team. I am confident that today's match will benefit both teams. "

Mirjalol Kasymov: "In friendly matches the result is not the most important value. Yes, bad that we lost at home and grieved thus their fans. However, our opponent today was Iran, and this is one of the strongest teams of the continent. This game was important for us in terms of preparation for the match against North Korea. June 16 we will have a very difficult match against Pyongyang. I hope that we will come back from there with three points in the bank. "

Comment

Working...
                                X