It’s hard not believing Sasan Ansari’s words regarding Mohammad Nosrati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s hard not believing Sasan Ansari’s words regarding Mohammad Nosrati

According to Sasan Ansari, he got into an altercation with Mohammad Nosrati after he pushed Nosrati’s arm away to escape on the attack in the match between Sepahan vs Naft Tehran.

Ansari was shocked at how disrespectful Nosrati was to him and his family. He said “fosh e naamoos midaad”, he said disgusting words about Ansari’s sister, mother and his family.

Ansari stated that he’s baffled how a football player who is supposed to be a legend in our football made it this far with this disgusting attitude and personality. A player with 81 caps for Team Melli. He said that even the Naft Tehran players were telling Sasan to ignore him. He also brought up the infamous Nosrati and Sheys celebration from 2011.

I always read both sides of a problem before I jump to conclusion. I have not heard Nosrati’s side so there’s that. But it’s hard not believing Sasan’s words because he comes across very hurt about this. He seems genuine in my opinion.

After watching many Team Melli games with Nosrati as starting centre-back and the respect I have for him for all the good memories, it disgusts me if this gets confirmed true. Nosrati did that celebration and he apologized. He was penalized for it as well. Materazzi cursed at Zidane and we all know what happened there. I hope this is figured out and if Nosrati did speak that way he should apologize.

My thing is, players can trash talk all they want to. As in “We’re gonna defeat you, were gonna win, you suck!, etc.” At the end of the day it will affect the player’s mentality. But talking badly about a person’s sister, mother, and family is just messed up and out of line.

Last edited by teammelli91; 02-09-2018, 08:08 PM.

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    According to Sasan Ansari, he got into an altercation with Mohammad Nosrati after he pushed Nosrati’s arm away to escape on the attack in the match between Sepahan vs Naft Tehran.
    Ansari was shocked at how disrespectful Nosrati was to him and his family. He said “fosh e naamoos midaad”, he said disgusting words about Ansari’s sister, mother and his family.
    Ansari stated that he’s baffled how a football player who is supposed to be a legend in our football made it this far with this disgusting attitude and personality. A player with 81 caps for Team Melli. He said that even the Naft Tehran players were telling Sasan to ignore him. He also brought up the infamous Nosrati and Sheys celebration from 2011.
    I always read both sides of a problem before I jump to conclusion. I have not heard Nosrati’s side so there’s that. But it’s hard not believing Sasan’s words because he comes across very hurt about this. He seems genuine in my opinion.
    After watching many Team Melli games with Nosrati as starting centre-back and the respect I have for him for all the good memories, it disgusts me if this gets confirmed true. Nosrati did that celebration and he apologized. He was penalized for it as well. Materazzi cursed at Zidane and we all know what happened there. I hope this is figured out and if Nosrati did speak that way he should apologize.
    My thing is, players can trash talk all they want to. As in “We’re gonna defeat you, were gonna win, you suck!, etc.” At the end of the day it will affect the player’s mentality. But talking badly about a person’s sister, mother, and family is just messed up and out of line.
    No, many Iranians just have this pussy mentality running through them unfortunately and can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that this shit is commonplace in a football ground. Haddadi (from Hollins) and Mayeli Kohan have cried because of mean words before too. I remember how much shit Benitez got when he was Chelsea manager and he wasn't phased for even a moment and that goes for just about every player/coach in the top league. Zidane lost it once and I think even he accepted France's WC loss was his fault. It's words, players in Europe hardly even give a shit about things like this anymore.

Comment

Lol are you surprised?

These kind of fosh is Normal in iranian Football and almost everyone uses them. I am not sure why he is so worked up about it?

Even in Europe swearing is commonplace on the pitch

Comment

lol at ansari being surprised at nosrati swearing at him, at the top level the players are very very dirty, their job is not to be nice but to make life hell for the opposition in any way possible. just watch Diego costa and sergio Ramos, two of the best at it, I don't think there is anything wrong with this, whatever happens on the field stays on the field, they are professionals and paid to do anything in order to win

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          lol at ansari being surprised at nosrati swearing at him, at the top level the players are very very dirty, their job is not to be nice but to make life hell for the opposition in any way possible. just watch Diego costa and sergio Ramos, two of the best at it, I don't think there is anything wrong with this, whatever happens on the field stays on the field, they are professionals and paid to do anything in order to win
          Even Messi ^^
          There are several of lip reading videos on youtube where you can see what players from La Liga etc say throughout the game
          sigpic

Comment

Hahaha doostan, Is this thread subject not an example of how Iranians are actually much more civilised than the precious Westerners ?? Iranians are usually experts at finding evidence to suggest that iranians are bi-farhang and lacking civilisation - is the fact that so called pussies Mayeli-Kohan and Sasan Ansari get upset when their mothers are insulted and Costa and Messi dont care and do it themselves, shows the fact that swearing and cursing and insulting one another is not so common place in Iranian society than it is in western society???

Nosrati's actions in Iran are out of the ordinary, but in europe they are commonplace

as usual the Iranian ability to see the negative in Iran and the positive in the West no matter what the circumstances is funny and depressing at the same time..

Comment

Working...
            X