• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I have the worst luck ever, can’t make it due to a wedding I have to go to

Bego aroosio aghab bendazan javoon

Comment

oh my god i have to fly out for this

Comment

Apparently Skocic said no to New Zealand.
        I’m actually surprised, first positive thing in his 2 years in charge.

New Zealand would have been a disastrous friendly.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          Apparently Skocic said no to New Zealand.
          I’m actually surprised, first positive thing in his 2 years in charge.

New Zealand would have been a disastrous friendly.
          Having no friendlies is worse than a friendly against NZ. If he said no NZ, then he better have another realistic friendly in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Having no friendlies is worse than a friendly against NZ. If he said no NZ, then he better have another realistic friendly in mind.

Apparently, IFF are looking for other friendlies.

Comment

so does any1 have the canada red passcode?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Great friendly!!! Hoping people in the area along with the Seattle area all pack the stadium and show the Canadians what's up!!!
                There’s so many Iranians I know going. We will make sure to make it a home game for team melli. Canada will regret hosting us when azmoun gets a hatrick
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                  oh my god i have to fly out for this
                  I’m flying out from Cali wouldn’t miss this for the world. Don’t delay getting tickets they’re going fast

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    New Zealand is only okay when compared to teams like Palestine , syria , lebanon or even uzbekistan( probs same level) etc...
                    Estonia is also free on 13/14th of june! <-- this would've been a excellent friendly match . I bet you my mortgage that IFF doesn't even know this. Hamid estili is playing cards with his balls and Mirshad majedi is heading with his @ss.
                    Since Russia is out :
                    albania will be free on 14th or 13 th of june for a friendly game
                    Iceland is also is also free for one game but i doubt they go for any friendlies before their game against isreal.
                    The news is that Belarus will most probably be out and if that happens then :
                    Azerbaijan will be free on : 13/14th of june

Canada , Costa rica , Mexico , Panama
                    would've been great friendly games for our preps against USA
                    No african teams please!
                    posted this 5 weeks ago and majidi still playing with his balls trying find a friendly game!

Estonia , Albania , Azerbaijan , Iceland , Costa Rica , Newzealand are all free for friendly game.

such a shame that Meixco ,Panama are not free anymore!

Comment

As I said in another thread, Colombia only has one game with KSA on June 5, 2022 for next FIFA day so far. Currently they should be available from June 10 to June 14. I do not know if IFF knows this or not.

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                        so does any1 have the canada red passcode?
                        CAN22MNT

I wasn't able to buy tickets though, I had to ask my friends in Canada to buy it. Didn't seem to work for my other American friend either. IT does open to the public tomorrow though, and last I checked they had sold out the bottom bowl completely and had opened some limited space in the top bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          CAN22MNT

I wasn't able to buy tickets though, I had to ask my friends in Canada to buy it. Didn't seem to work for my other American friend either. IT does open to the public tomorrow though, and last I checked they had sold out the bottom bowl completely and had opened some limited space in the top bowl
                          Wait, is this for real? The seats are all sold out before tickets go on sale to the public? This can't be true! I hope they just sold out the pre-sale tickets and the others will open up tomorrow at 10am. If not, I'll need to scalp them or something. Can not miss this!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Wait, is this for real? The seats are all sold out before tickets go on sale to the public? This can't be true! I hope they just sold out the pre-sale tickets and the others will open up tomorrow at 10am. If not, I'll need to scalp them or something. Can not miss this!
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2815454

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Good job Majedi and IFF on getting this friendly for Team Melli. I have to give credit where it's due. This is nice

However, I wished we would have set up at least 1-2 other friendly matches in North America. Maybe even inside Cananda. I figured IFF and friends would do as the old IFF did, when we played friendlies with Canada, USA and Mexico in 2000.

This is why fans are frustrated. It's not because we love to complain. It's because we see the potential of our squad, we see the talent that we have, many of us have watched these boys play since age 15-17 and have seen improvement. So we know what's at stake and we see an opportunity to progress out of our group in 2022. So we expect IFF to do their absolute best. If the IFF in 1999 was able to do that, why can't this one? Political situation should NOT be an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                posted this 5 weeks ago and majidi still playing with his balls trying find a friendly game!

Estonia , Albania , Azerbaijan , Iceland , Costa Rica , Newzealand are all free for friendly game.

such a shame that Meixco ,Panama are not free anymore!
                                I appreciate what you're saying but the logistics for most of these teams doesn't work, especially those in CONCACAF and UEFA with their nations league games immediately before or after a potential friendly date. It's either a South American team or a minnow or nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X