Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree with both Ramingeles and Mahestan.

On one hand I appreciate what Carlos Quieroz has done for our football so far, but on the other hand I feel our attacking/ speed potential is suffering because CQ wants the team to concede as few goals as possible.

We always play above expectation in friendly matches (Chile, Sweden, Japan) and then play dull in Qualifier matches. I'm not saying CQ's approach is wrong, but we are definitely able to play entertaining football and get decent results at the same time(Chile, Japan).

I hope (and I trust) that Carlos Quieroz will gradually work on playing more aggressively in addition to the already good defensive play. We are capable of this.

Comment

Yet again, another Iranian player ghahring from someone in charge:

Haghighi asks Navad and Ferdosipoor not to mention his name on the show ever again!!!! Crybabies these people are...

دروازه*بان اول تیم ملی ایران حسابی از عادل فردوسی پور ناراحت است

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Lol to southampton website : (after the equalizing) Yoshida and his teammates searched for a winning goal, but Iran held firm with the game ending level.
        Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/artic...WGjshsbaxVx.99
        LOL, no mention that the same Yoshida gave a needless penalty to Iran when attacker was running away from goal with two defenders in tow. Thank you Mr Yoshida

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Haghighi asks Navad and Ferdosipoor not to mention his name on the show ever again!!!! Crybabies these people are...
          lol Beiranvand needs a chance. I think Haghighi feels that he has the number 1 spot locked up. If CQ plays beiranvand more and does well, haghighi will probably feel more desperate to get his shit together

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            lol Beiranvand needs a chance. I think Haghighi feels that he has the number 1 spot locked up. If CQ plays beiranvand more and does well, haghighi will probably feel more desperate to get his shit together
            Never fancied Haghighi's attitude and arrogance. Even when he was Perspolis keeper. Not to mention that Beyranvand himself has proven to be even worse than Haghighi and at such young age. The way he recently treated his coach, Mansourian behaving like an untouchable super star warrants zero respect in my eye tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every time I think of Haghighi, I'm reminded of the story where during a Persepolis lunch session, he started making a scene because the player in front of him took the last of the salad olivieh. Karimi then went over to Haghighi and slapped him for being an idiot over the issue. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Do not take this news broadcast agency seriously. Khabar Online is more like "Lie Online". They use misleading titles and many fake interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                  + Ezi + Ahskan who played in Europe until he started playing for CQ. Not to mention that almost half of Japan's starting line-up today were also domestic players.

I don't understand why he does not mention who has more legionnaires or European based players when we play teams like Oman and Turkmenistan, but it suddenly becomes the deciding factor when we play teams with more European based players.

Or where he pulls these numbers out from - like Japan being 24 years ahead of Iran. What's so significant about 24 and how did he arrive at that number? The two teams have played each other 9 times in the past 25 years and it's 3-3-3 (after today) - it's hard to get any more even than that.

Honestly, sometimes it feels like he's just insulting the intelligence of TM fans, or thinks they're all complete idiots and are going to continue to buy everything that comes out of his mouth, regardless of how silly it sounds.

It was a little easier to take when we were playing better or getting results, but not when we've registered only 2 wins against Guam and India after 4 matches against Asian teams ranked in the triple digits or with 2-3 shots on target in our last two matches.
                  That's a Snake oil salesman.

Great post, bro

Comment

Also, to build on what ramingeles2000 is saying, there's a completely divisive mindset between those who live in Iran and those who don't (vast majority of members on these boards). Enough time has passed since the revolution that a good number of Iranians have been born and grown up in foreign countries (unlike some of the older members that were in Iran until their teenage years/early adulthood.

When working in Iran, there are always people out to pull the rug from under your feet. This is even worse when you're someone that wants to introduce change to the status quo, let alone being a regular, honest, and hardworking individual. It's easy for members here to point the finger at CQ because many have not had the burden of having to work while extortionists, thieves, and liars are in the shadows. When a member like rugs comes and asks members if they've lived and worked in Iran, he has every right to do so because the answer is normally indicative of why they think the way they do.

Through the time I've spent in Iran, the overwhelming consensus was that people are extremely satisfied with CQ, both as a coach and as an individual. In contrast to these forums, the Iranians in Iran point the finger and blame at the political figures who stand in the way of progress. CQ is not just a coach, he's a figure of empowerment. As rugs mentioned before, one of the big non-football reasons he's loved is become he tells the truth and exposes the filthy acts of the regime figures involved in football. Obviously, when you're not living in Iran, these words don't resonate as highly with you because you can't relate.

It's easy for members of these boards to always demand for more. They complain about empty stadiums but neglect the atrocious Tehran traffic and the fact that people have to work just to make ends-meet. While Iranians in Iran are breaking their backs to live within the minimum standards, PFDC members are scouring for how they can spend another $100 to buy their 10th Team Melli jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      Also, to build on what ramingeles2000 is saying, there's a completely divisive mindset between those who live in Iran and those who don't (vast majority of members on these boards). Enough time has passed since the revolution that a good number of Iranians have been born and grown up in foreign countries (unlike some of the older members that were in Iran until their teenage years/early adulthood.

When working in Iran, there are always people out to pull the rug from under your feet. This is even worse when you're someone that wants to introduce change to the status quo, let alone being a regular, honest, and hardworking individual. It's easy for members here to point the finger at CQ because many have not had the burden of having to work while extortionists, thieves, and liars are in the shadows. When a member like rugs comes and asks members if they've lived and worked in Iran, he has every right to do so because the answer is normally indicative of why they think the way they do.

Through the time I've spent in Iran, the overwhelming consensus was that people are extremely satisfied with CQ, both as a coach and as an individual. In contrast to these forums, the Iranians in Iran point the finger and blame at the political figures who stand in the way of progress. CQ is not just a coach, he's a figure of empowerment. As rugs mentioned before, one of the big non-football reasons he's loved is become he tells the truth and exposes the filthy acts of the regime figures involved in football. Obviously, when you're not living in Iran, these words don't resonate as highly with you because you can't relate.

It's easy for members of these boards to always demand for more. They complain about empty stadiums but neglect the atrocious Tehran traffic and the fact that people have to work just to make ends-meet. While Iranians in Iran are breaking their backs to live within the minimum standards, PFDC members are scouring for how they can spend another $100 to buy their 10th Team Melli jersey.
                      But it is obvious sometimes CQ covers his shortcoming with populist moves. That is not a good point If you ask me. I support CQ to the last breath if he standxs for right goal, fighting corruption, empowering our team, finding younger players, fighting party bazy and IR influencing the team. My support will end the time he starts covering his errors with bs excuses and provoking sleeping mofos over and over. I see him as who he is, a coach and a good manager not a hero.

Comment

S.Korea vs Jamaica highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          Amiri best player today, IPL

Torabi, IPL

Ghafouri, IPL

I'm tired of people bashing IPL. we have one of the most talented leagues in the world.

I can now say that I have heard it all..

this really made my day.
                          thanks for the laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                            I can now say that I have heard it all..

this really made my day.
                            thanks for the laughter.
                            cute. if you deny the fact that we have plenty of raw talent in our league then you don't know much about Iranian football.

Comment

Player Interviews after Iran - Japan

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

Question for you, and I am just asking this for the sake of a the conversation, ever consider maybe the general public in Iran are being deceived? People who live out of Iran probably see things at a different view point than someone who is in Iran. I understand the hardship everyday Iranians go through, and the hustle required to make ends meet to just feed themselves and their family, but maybe the same people are being fooled by CQ's constant negativity. People are already so used to the painful state of their living conditions, that hearing the swan song CQ sings seems like the norm to them and they just go with it. For example, CQ complains about not having enough friendlies, or not having quality friendlies, but to me, someone who does not live in Iran, friendly matches against Chile, Sweden and Japan actually seem adequate and should be commended since IFF probably had to pull some strings to make them happen. I've been saying the same thing over and over, and sound like a broken record, but I will repeat myself again, we have the potential and have the resources to be good at football just need to utilize what we have properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X