This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Kafashian to meet DFB president Niersbach // talks about a possible camp and a friendly between Germany and Iran

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/sport/fus...-13787358.html
    He is in talk with many organizations but what are the final results? Whenever we have solid proof for a friendly confirm by German football federation and reported by European news agencies, I say thank you MR. Kaffashian.

According to previous examples, whenever Kaffashian gets moving around that means there is something bad going on in IFF/Sport Ministry that he wants to avoid by showing he is out of country working hard for TM. I am waiting for more bad news to come next week. Watch out.

Btw, I love our team have a real match against Netherlands or Germany and I respect IFF more if this really happens not just cheap talks. I hope I am wrong in predicting worse news for next week to come. I am really not a pessimist person but IFF and Iranian football makes me to think this way after years of watching our national team. I love attacking technical football with good organizations. CQ gives us good management / unity in team / and some level of attacking football (which needs to be a lot better), and IFF is half decent in organization so far if sport ministry stop bugging them.

Comment

To be fair to IFF we did get some good friendlies. Sweden, Chile, Japan

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        I was satisfied with his new approach of replacing aging players and underperformers with young ones. I was also content with his first game and didn't expect a massive surprise. In other words, so far, so good.

Them he goes and opens his mouth and blurts out pile of garbage that ruins everything!!!
        Someone tell CQ to shut the hell up and get busy with your job. Let your media spokesman do the talking.
        He opens his mouth and I am reminded why I disliked his attitude and mindset so much! Even when I was trying to be at peace.

Whenever he talks it is either that childish lamponism (ala ahmadinejad style like holding the flag, talking about our tri color or people, .... ). Or it is a bunch of drivel and gibberish about how miserable and pathetic our whole situation is!!! Shut the eff up and do your job. It's not as if you were caught off guard .... after 4 years of being here. So stop this Gherti-bazi

I don't think, it is right to lambast CQ this way. He may be bold, but he is honest and he is telling the truth. And truth is often hurtful specially for those who don't want to hear it!

There is no doubt, that our situation is pathetic. Our country and people who run it are pathetic. Our football system, facilities, clubs are pathetic. Our national team jersies are pathetic. You want him to say otherwise, just to make you happy? ... things are not alright in that country!

I remind myself everyday of how fked up the Islamic Republic is and how many innocent lives have been lost because of it. I remind myself every day so that I never sin to think things are getting better.

CQ is doing the same for our football and I admire what he does. He is there because of people and our young players only and he is repeating it everyday so that you don't think he is in love with bunch of mf mullah or their blood dirty money! CQ is more Iranian than many I know ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          I don't think, it is right to lambast CQ this way. He may be bold, but he is honest and tells the truth.

CQ is doing the same for our football and I admire what he does. He is there only because of people and our young players and not for anything or anyone else that is nothing but PATHETIC!!

CQ is more Iranian than many I know of ..
          This is not totally right. He gets paid well (it maybe on delays but the pay check is good after all). He had several choices after his contract was done and many countries approached him but he chose Iran due to players and public support. So it is not only because of people; no professional coach is stupid enough to do that.

Comment

So the Shoemaker is finally working and moving his ass around?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i agree, dejagah has so many tattos is a normal thing,if azmoun,dejagah and gucci get suspended, we might as well scrap the whole team
              lets not get too involved in trivial issues that will be easily resolved

Comment

Is Pooladi ever coming back to Team Melli or is he gone for good? I sure hope he comes back; it would be a shame to lose such a gem like Pooladi.

Comment

More footage and comments from players and staff: https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...2399879489911/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Is Pooladi ever coming back to Team Melli or is he gone for good? I sure hope he comes back; it would be a shame to lose such a gem like Pooladi.
                    Yeah that, and also the fact that we might regret losing him.

I hate to say it but we need to play real competitors to test our side defenders. Pooladi proved last World Cup that he would be an asset and a starter in Team Melli for the 2018 WCQ. We would comfortably trust him as LB. But Hajsafi is no strong LB and Ghanbari doesn't have any international experience.

Comment

Dejagah's and Azmoun's tattoo issue has made it to foreign media...oh what a surprise no mentioning of the allstar game, but the tattoo issue is much more important

http://www.nachrichten.at/sport/fuss...;art99,1963996
                      Last edited by 04041374; 09-07-2015, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Dejagah's and Azmoun's tattoo issue has made it to foreign media...oh what a surprise no mentioning of the allstar game, but the tattoo issue is much more important

western media bias against Iran.

Comment

They pick and choose what they like.

Comment

I didn't get the issue about tattoos. Is something going on regarding our players tattoos?
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              To be fair to IFF we did get some good friendlies. Sweden, Chile, Japan
                              We got those after the Asian Cup and WORLD Cup?

This is IRI letting pressure go away!

Football is so popular in Iran that IRI use it as a tool!

Remember the protest in 2009-2010 Iran? Then you must remember the Brazil friendly in 2010 when we failed to qualify for WC?

See Ali.Karimi79 post above mine read his signature about IRI its pretty damn good!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                We got those after the Asian Cup and WORLD Cup? This is IRI letting pressure go away?

IR/IFF or better the whole country is a rotten, sick system.
                                Once the deal is approved we better give all positions which have to do with organisation to foreigners.
                                Iranians can't organize for shit.
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X