No announcement yet.

CQ Resigned from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope his resignation won't get accepted. He is the best thing that has happened to Iranian football for the past 20 years. With him at the helm of TM, we don´t only have a high chance of qualifying directly for Russia WC2018, we also will be hopeful to advance to higher stages in the finals for the first time.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
      Good for him. My blood pressure goes way up just watching some of the clowns in Iranian football speak on TV, I have no idea how he dealt with these morons for five years.
      The guy has aged so much in the last five years. Seriously, watch the Navad interview on his first day; he looks like a youthful and energetic fifty-something year-old guy. Now? He's frail and skinny, almost looks like he has cancer. I don't care how much money he makes, this whole circus is having a negative impact on his health.
      Wish him the all the best.
      Good luck qualifying for Russia now.
      There were rumor he had cancer at one point because he asked for several months long leave from IFF due to illness. When he came back he was thin and broken. I assume he went through chemotherapy or possibly surgery. I have seen people going through same process.

Comment

He sent in his resignation form. That's not equal to resigning! IFF must agree with that!

We've seen this in the past! They will bring him back again!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          I suggest we start Leyley as our national sport! It is more fun and highly competitive.
          Khaili ba namaki to baba !!! one joke after another one ba namaktar

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            Khaili ba namaki to baba !!! one joke after another one ba namaktar
            Ekhtiar darid, shoma khodet ye goole namaki!

Comment

IFF needs to fix this... competence is too much to ask but this is suicidal incompetence. WTF!!!!!!@%$#@*(^$!(&$**^$&&$(^$#÷=/

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...tion-to-iriff/

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...carlos-queioz/

lets hope its part of the same series, a new episode...!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

This is part of the same so para we have been witnessing for the last 6 years , he is not going anywhere

Comment

For CQ to resign and dismantle 6 years of hard work especially when we are a kiss away from Russia is both a career suicide and a national team homicide. He's no killer so he will stay

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      For CQ to resign and dismantle 6 years of hard work especially when we are a kiss away from Russia is both a career suicide and a national team homicide. He's no killer so he will stay
                      IR and IFF are though (and the donkeys in their clown show)..

Comment

IFF will keep him till 2018, if iran go world cup, the money will come, is 8 million, iran football want the money but i cant see CQ staying after world cup if we qualify

Comment

Guess, Its about time for Taj to earn his keep..!!
                          many of you here claim that he is a far superior alternative to Kafash...?? but he is yet to convince me that he is half as politically savvy, cunning, and Capable of an IFF head as his predecessor...!!
                          Kafash, regardless of his shortcomings managed to bring Carlito to Iran and keep him there all throughout his term of stay in office and along the way side-stepped many such scandalous maneuverings by far more powerful enemies of the national team within..! Lets see if Aghaye Taj ham ye gohi mitoneh bokoreh ya na..?? he has already failed miserably on the arranging of friendlies an training camps Within the Corrupted System of Operation in Iran which has alway been in place..!!

Comment

کی*روش در این باره اظهار داشت: من نمی*توانم در جایگاهی باشم که یک نجیب*زاده (برانکو) در ایران به من توهین کند و فدراسیون ایران هم هیچ کاری انجام ندهد.

Comment

I hope he doesn't leave
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

This part in his resignation letter shows he has something to say if IFF does not accept the resignation
                                "After a year without defeats, after reaching the first position in our World Cup qualifying group, and after confirming Iran’s the best Asian team in FIFA Ranking, the Iranian federation confirms not to have conditions nor the authority to implement the approved Preparation Plan."

Comment

Working...
                                X