No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that he is playing a clearly set CAM role and not the striker/free role he had at ostersund it will be very easy for CQ to slot him into the same CAM role for TM. We know how much it matter to him that you play for TM where you play for your club.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      now that he is playing a clearly set CAM role and not the striker/free role he had at ostersund it will be very easy for CQ to slot him into the same CAM role for TM. We know how much it matter to him that you play for TM where you play for your club.
      He said this for Vouria - but I don't think it matters, he places people that do not play same positions at their club i.e. Taremi as Left Wing, Masoud (vs. Morocco) as Central/Holding Midfielder, Cheshmi as CD when he plays mostly as DM etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        He said this for Vouria - but I don't think it matters, he places people that do not play same positions at their club i.e. Taremi as Left Wing, Masoud (vs. Morocco) as Central/Holding Midfielder, Cheshmi as CD when he plays mostly as DM etc.
        thats true but often he was playing ghoddos at wing even in friendly matches. His best position is obviously CAM and I think he will show that in france and should also be in that role for TM.

Comment

TM has been very lucky with Dejagheh. In my opinion Saman is going to continue this trend for more to come.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
            This guy is without a doubt our best player.
            Becareful...I said the same thing and folks said chill out.

HD highlights for those still looking:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6so6n1

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos and Kaveh Rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Saman Ghoddos and Kaveh Rezaei
                They make the weekends so much better :P

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Becareful...I said the same thing and folks said chill out.

HD highlights for those still looking:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6so6n1

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  I do think he's our best player. Let's see how he does this season!

Comment

From a few IG sources,

Seems that Huesca has dropped their claim. They will not file complain to FIFA.

Comment

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...-amiens/934441

Comment

"Fifa: There is no Ghoddos case

Huesca claims that Saman Ghoddos wrote on for the club and would take the matter to Fifa.
                        But Fifa has not received a notification, according to French L'Equipe.

Earlier this summer it was clear that Saman Ghoddos leaves Tottenham and Östersund for games in French Amiens. Before the Iranian national team man wrote for the Ligue 1 club, the tours around his future were many.

First, he was signed on a contract for La Liga newcomer Huesca and a few days later, ÖFK agreed to accept a bid from French Rennes. However, it became Amiens who went victorious from the battle about the assassin's signature.

Huesca, however, is not pleased that Ghoddos chose games in Amiens and has previously claimed that the striker signed a contract with the club and that he is therefore theirs. Last week, you also threatened to take the case to Fifa, which now the organization denies.

French L'Equipe writes that Fifa does not know any notification from Huesca. In addition, the magazine writes that Amiens does not see any problems with the transition because Ghoddos was never registered with the French club.

This weekend, Ghoddos leaned and scored directly in the debut when Amiens won over Reims with 4-1."

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/frans...hoddos-arende/

Ghoddos after his teams 4-1 win:

""It's a very good start for me," said the Iranian international striker born in Sweden (24). I am very happy to have scored and contributed to the first victory of my new team. I hope to improve again. " "

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...-amiens/934441

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          "Fifa: There is no Ghoddos case

Huesca claims that Saman Ghoddos wrote on for the club and would take the matter to Fifa.
                          But Fifa has not received a notification, according to French L'Equipe.
                          That's because any two dollar attorney (I am a three dollar attorney ;P) can tell you that Huesca have NO case. Ghoddos had no ability to enter into a contract and Huesca knew this. FIFA won't wipe its ass with Huesca's complaint.
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

His goal in HD:

Comment

Amiens just got Ganso on loan from Sevilla. Looks like they’re serious about being a mid table team rather than fighting for relegation

Comment

Ganso was regarded as one of the worlds biggest talents a decade ago. Just like our own AK8 he made the move to europe way too late at the age of 27. Still a big name for a club like Amiens.

Comment

Working...
                                X