• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazpari View Post
    I can change my name for you azizam.

P.S Love you
    Is this a troll account or Arsenal’s actual girlfriend on the forum 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Why do Saudis hate us as people? At least others can differentiate between the population and the government but many (not all) Saudis seem to hate all of us

https://twitter.com/dad_krm/status/1022165231106240512
      Allow me to explain this hatred:

1) Iran Football, Futsal, Beach Football > ksa in Asia

2) Iran with sanctions are better than ksa at a majority if not ALL sports with limited funds as opposed to the millions they spend on their sports.

3) Football is supposed to be their top favorite sport. They are HUGE fans of EPL. So when they see all the hype and attention surrounding the best winger of Asia, they get jealous. They can’t do anything. They are butthurt little kids who watch WWE pretending to beat Iranian Wrestlers 😂

4) Lastly, and it’s so sad, their Saudi Football Federation paid La Liga to have their players in their clubs. And then they see our professional, talented, humble, and handsome Iranian man get all of this attention.. We need to send over a few boxes of “Ass Burning” cream.

Comment

Dear butthurt Saudis,

How does it feel to invest millions of your dollars into your sport and still be below Iran in Asian Football, Futsal, Beach Football? It doesn’t feel too good does it? 😢

With ALLL of that money and a “poor and insignificant” (Saudi Prince) Iran is still better than you 🤔

Sigh..

So so sad..

!!

Comment

Guys, we really going to do this and ruin this thread because a loser Saudi on Twitter said something?

Come on. This is a moment of celebration that Alireza, from a tough upbringing, will now be competing against the best in the best league in the world.

Don't derail this thread - thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Guys, we really going to do this and ruin this thread because a loser Saudi on Twitter said something?

Come on. This is a moment of celebration that Alireza, from a tough upbringing, will now be competing against the best in the best league in the world.

Don't derail this thread - thanks.

Sorry aziz, I know I need to control myself.

Comment

WOOHOOOO so happy to have him represent us in England. His hard work and dedication has paid off and he’s now one step closer to playing at a top level team. In 2 years we may see him at Chelsea that’ll be a dream come true for me haha
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I’m so excited! The first time I won’t be canceling cable after the World Cup because of news like these

Comment

Congrats to him, really happy for him. I hope he scores a hat trick against Liverpool but then lose 5-3

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Nokhodi jan, i think I have to change my username to IranianBrighton11

Favorite teams: 1) brighton 2) Arsenal
                    Come on man, I know there's no rulebook but you can't just change teams like that. It's not right.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                      How do I get the jersey he is wearing right there?
                      https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/nik...-training-wear

There you go.

I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        Is this a troll account or Arsenal’s actual girlfriend on the forum 😂😂
                        Bro its one of these fuckers troll accounts lmaoo

Comment

Originally posted by BHAFC View Post
                          https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/nik...-training-wear

There you go.

I’ll write a big post later, give you an overview on our history, our squad etc. Get you up to date with the club!
                          Please do. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Can we expect to see him debut against Watford? And is that game not gonna have any broadcast shown?

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                              Come on man, I know there's no rulebook but you can't just change teams like that. It's not right.
                              Mate ur spot on but lemme tell u a few things about myself:

1) Im american. We dont follow soccer religiously. NFL (American Football) is my 1st sport.

2) Iranian Football ALWAYS comes before club for me.

3) I have been an Arsenal Supporter since I first started watching soccer, and they remain one of my favorite teams, but with ARJ in the prem, I have no choice but to support Brighton 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamad Gorgu View Post
                                I agree, club loyalty is above all else. I can support and cheer Jahanbakhsh until he goes against my club. There is no official rule book to it, but there is a moral rule book for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X