Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Didnt Noorafkan say he is staying because Schafer told him that he has more to learn from him before he leaves to Europe?
    i hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Didnt Noorafkan say he is staying because Schafer told him that he has more to learn from him before he leaves to Europe?
      If that’s true Schafer can fuck right off. Who does he think he is, Berdyev?

Let’s hope Noorafkan doesn’t make the same mistake Azmoun did and listen to a selfish below average football manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Noorafkan really wants to make the World Cup squad and I think he thinks that he has to go to Europe now.. As in right NOW so he can have a better chance. And there are only a select number of leagues in Europe whose schedules are not parallel with the rest.

He is a good player and deserves to go and play in a decent league. He knows it’ll be tough for him to make the final squad but at the same time he needs to make the right decision which will only benefit him in the long run.

All the domestic players are behind in preparation because AFC are so stupid that 5 Asian countries have to wait until the players are finished with the AFC Round of 16..

No shit a player like Noorafkan is nervous and stressing out. There are currently 5 players in Team Melli camp and that’s not the plan Carlos proposed initially to Taj. While the federation is to blame so is AFC.

Comment

Belgian and Dutch league are similar, but scoring in the Belgian league is arguably harder as a winger because they have a better knowledge of defending. So Gholizadeh should move to Charleroi.

Comment

I don't like the idea of having 3 Iranians in one team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I don't like the idea of having 3 Iranians in one team.
              Maximum will be just two.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Maximum will be just two.
                I hear Nourafkan may also join Charleroi.

Comment

I would much rather see Nourafkan move to Europe than Gholizadeh... We need a CDM in Europe ASAP

Best case scenario would be Nourafkan to Charleroi, Torabi to AZ Alkmaar, and Gholizadeh to another dutch eredivisie team

Comment

Ive watched both leagues extensively this season

Belgian league is definitely at a higher level at this point in time, mostly due to the decline of the eredivisie over the last few seasons.
                    The belgian league certainly has more intensity in terms of physicality and defensive knowledge, this has also been shown with the transfers to bigger leagues where belgian players have been much more successful than their eredivisie counterparts.
                    The dutch league has more exposure and a faster tempo in terms of attacking, but the defense is woeful

overall id say the pros and cons balance out but the long term growth and success in bigger leagues is better facilitated by the belgian league.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Rezaei got a nice move to a bigger league

He’s only one year older than jahanbakhsh and had a ridiculously good first season

The fact that Charleroi is poor and got him for free makes a transfer even more likely IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bio8T4NF...ranianlegioner

Gholizadeh confirms negotiations with Charleroi. Said he hasnt made final desicion yet and is focussed on TM now. I think he met with some dutch teams as well. Lets trust he will make the best decision with regards to euro offers, But it is certain he will be in europe next year

Comment

According to other members Branko has confirmed that Moharrami has left for Dinamo Zagreb?

Any news on Noorafkan ?
                          Torabi?

Gholizadeh?

Hosseini?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            According to other members Branko has confirmed that Moharrami has left for Dinamo Zagreb?

Any news on Noorafkan ?
                            Torabi?

Gholizadeh?

Hosseini?
                            Moharrami is done. Gholizadeh will move to europe, the question is which team, it will either be belgian (Charleroi or another) or dutch. Noorafkan seems done too, unless SS pull some shit at the last minute. Hosseini by his own words, is not certain but certainly a real possibility as he has a few offers. My guess is belgium, i give him over 50 % . chance of moving. Torabi, if he doesnt move to Sorkhabi teams will move to europe.

Comment

^ I dont call anything done until I see a confirmation from the club itself

Comment

Branko Ivankovic on Sadegh Moharrami (22, Persepolis):

- He's coming to Dinamo Zagreb on a free. He will be one of their best signings of the last few years, one of the best foreigners. Believe me, in a few years Dinamo will make 10m euros on his transfer.

heres your confirmation

Comment

Working...
                                X