Estili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estili

I have met Estili almost 11 years randomly at a Airport in Iran. This guy is not qualified in any means to be the coach of any football team, let alone national teams.
    I am disappointed to see repeat coaches showing up for team melli and keep failing year and after.

What so special about this guy, some one please tell me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Being a yes-man, party bazi...

Comment

as with everything else failing miserably in our football the real fault lies with our inept federation (& the political appointee, meddling clowns in SM who are supposed to finance this perpetually fail federation..!)
      you cant keep hiring such unqualified amateurs and tasks them with such difficult coaching jobs and objectives for which they are simply ill qualified ..!
      coaching and teaching team discipline to young adult footballers in OmidTM is far more difficult task than even the senior TM job..!
      so its no surprise to see the repeated and perpetual failing at U tourney for our football program..!!

Comment

Shekamesh khob gondeh shode.

Chai ham ke hatman khob mikhore va tasbih-kaarish harf nadare.

Haji bazaarie toopie!
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

As far as I remember he was quite religious and always attended the religious events set up by the government, probably has a lot of contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
            I have met Estili almost 11 years randomly at a Airport in Iran. This guy is not qualified in any means to be the coach of any football team, let alone national teams.
            I am disappointed to see repeat coaches showing up for team melli and keep failing year and after.

I too have a unique ability to determine a person's qualifications when meeting them randomly at airports.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              I too have a unique ability to determine a person's qualifications when meeting them randomly at airports.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                Well didn't he score our second goal against USA at WC 1998?

Comment

First goal. Beautiful header. Not sure if that qualifies him for the job lolll but it definitely helped with his popularity.

Comment

Didn’t Estili recently get thrown into the role when Majidi left the role? Although I was really frustrated with the way Iran played in the tournament, cant just lay the blame at Estili's feet. The players were just atrocious in finishing. However the federation surely is the culprit here. They are very incompetent.

Comment

estili is not qualified, but we can cant say he didnt have time, he was with the team for a long time, maybe not as a coach but still he was there, hence he only had 3 month is not gona cut it, his tactic was zero made no sense at all also

Comment

I met him in Germany during WC 2006 and had a very short chat. Never liked the guy. Sorry but he seems to be a real IR Khayemal.

Comment

Yes indeed he is not qualified at ALL.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

just found this vid of him Pes 2020

they actualy did a ok job with his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDCnSEo75w
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Bruh, I just can't .

How are you going show your move on Twitter when all Mr. Botox could do is just not come over to Canada? Any takers?

Funniest part is Botox comes over to Canada and leaves unscathed.

Comment

Working...
                              X