X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goozvin Mensha

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
      In which liberal *** edited ***world were you brought up? Where I come from, any guy pulling your hair is asking for trouble.
      Sure. but if you think the person who is looking for trouble, deserves to get his neck broken for pulling a hair, you need to modify your upbringing! I was raised where people thought violence was wrong in all shape or form.

If everyone would get physically violent for the smallest details in life, the world would become "tavileh"!

Comment

I think Godwin should be deported.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11
          This forum just keeps getting dumber by the day
          It was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
            It was a joke.
            My fault then... That sarcasm flew right over my head

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Sure. but if you think the person who is looking for trouble, deserves to get his neck broken for pulling a hair, you need to modify your upbringing! I was raised where people thought violence was wrong in all shape or form.

If everyone would get physically violent for the smallest details in life, the world would become "tavileh"!
              So you were brought up like a sissy. Let me guess, residence in North America?

Who ever spoke of breaking necks by the way?

The use of physical force in this case is completely justified imo. I regard violence as a legitimate force in nature that has served an important role in our way of conduct. It defines our limits, corrects unwanted behaviour and has the ability to establish deterrence.

Pulling someone's hair borders on assault imo. Try to pull such stunt to most people and you'll see a physical reaction.

Comment

Ok. Then we establish the fan as being the biggest retard. But here we talk about the "biggest" retard, meaning the other one is a retard too, only to a lesser extent. So why do you say "well done" to Mensha's action? If a dumba$$ pulls your hair, look at him and say do not touch me again. Attacking someone physically for that is not considered as self defense anywhere in the world. It is not done by any civilized person either.
                You don’t understand how law works!
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Mensha has been suspended according to Manoto's IG page, alireza haghighi too but I have no idea why he was suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                    Mensha has been suspended according to Manoto's IG page, alireza haghighi too but I have no idea why he was suspended.
                    Disciplinary action not to attack fans. It was expected.

What Mensha did, if the fan pulled his hair (i.e. intentionally and unprovoked assaulted him) was not unlawful, however clubs take disciplinary action against players in order to protect the clubs image. This doesn't mean Mensha is found guilty at a court of law or anything!

The club here is the "employer" and Mensha is "employee", their disciplinary actions may be unrelated to the decision at the court of law.
                    In any case, Mensha just needs to sit through his suspension and everything is good, and that "fan" hopefully learned a lesson not to play with other people's hair.

However, if Mensha would have had an Adesorian SIBIL instead, that "fan" would not have dared to come anywhere near him in the first place nor would the club have dared to suspend him!
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-03-2019, 06:25 PM.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      however clubs take disciplinary action against players in order to protect the clubs image.
                      Then why would a club protect their image if what Mensha did was "well done" according to your past statement?

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                        So you were brought up like a sissy. Let me guess, residence in North America?

Who ever spoke of breaking necks by the way?

The use of physical force in this case is completely justified imo. I regard violence as a legitimate force in nature that has served an important role in our way of conduct. It defines our limits, corrects unwanted behaviour and has the ability to establish deterrence.

Pulling someone's hair borders on assault imo. Try to pull such stunt to most people and you'll see a physical reaction.
                        Well, we don't live in nature anymore. We live in a civilized world where people can communicate by talking. Good think your opinion don't matter in this case or else the streets would be filled with fights everyday and hospitals filled with patients.

Comment

Guys I think what that fan did was an extremely stupid and backward act. It shows how bi-kelas and nadid padid some Iranians are. But I also find it extremely disturbing that most people here appear to think what Mensha did as a reaction, was right! One bad action doesn't justify another! Specially if it's such a "vahshi" and violent action. I mean even if you are a pespes or an eses fan, you should have really found this wrong. I'm sorry but there is something really wrong with the picture I'm seeing here.

Comment

Then why would a club protect their image if what Mensha did was "well done" according to your past statement?
                            Because this is MY statement and MY opinion!
                            If a jerk touches me unprovoked and intentionally I punch him in the face.

You are free to act differently, thats your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              If a jerk touches me unprovoked and intentionally I punch him in the face.
                              Jesus, che asabi!

Comment

Its going to take 100 years to fix this messed up culture
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X