Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Sayyadmanesh injuried again. He says he might be done for football
    This better be inaccurate because he could be one of the best ever Iranian footballers in the world😞🥺

Comment

صیادمنش: 20 سانتی متر خون ریزی در عضله داشتم

1398/02/11
      yesterday
      مهاجم جوان استقلال درباره آخرین وضعیت مصدومیت خود توضیحاتی را ارائه کرد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، اللهیار صیادمنش مهاجم جوان تیم فوتبال استقلال درباره شایعاتی که پیرامون دلایل عدم حضور او در تمرینات منتشر شده، گفت: با توجه به نتایج آزمایشاتی که دکتر نوروزی در جریان آن هستند، عضله همسترینگ من دچار پارگی شد و 20 سانتی متر خون ریزی داشت و این مصدومیت نیاز به حداقل 2 تا 3 ماه استراحت دارد

اما من همه تلاش خود را انجام دادم و با کمک کادر پزشکی شرایط من به شکلی پیش رفت که من با گذشت 2ماه، بهبود پیدا کردم و اکنون در حال تقویت عضلانی خود هستم. اگر این مرحله را سپری نکنم و خودم را تقویت نکنم، قطعا نمی توانم برای تیم به میدان بروم زیرا دوباره دچار آسیب دیدگی می شوم و حتی امکان دارد فوتبال من تمام شود.

وی در ادامه تصریح کرد:

با توجه به شرایط عضله همسترینگ همچنین این احتمال وجود دارد که رباط صلیبی من پاره شود. به همین دلیل روزی سه جلسه زیر نظر دکتر نورزوی به تمرین می پردازم و همه تلاشم را می کنم تا با تمام توان برای استقلال به میدان بروم. فعلا تمام تمرکز من این است که عضله خود را تقویت کنم و سپس برای ادامه حضور در تمرینات آماده می شوم.

صیادمنش درباره زمان اضافه شدن خود به تمرینات بیان کرد: بعد از دیدار با استقلال خوزستان کنار تیم تمرین خواهم کرد و اگر خدا بخواهد در بازی های بعدی و پایانی لیگ به تیم بزرگ استقلال کمک می کنم.

او در ادامه درباره خبر سرماخوردگی خود گفت: در این مدت دچار سرماخوردگی شدم که البته دلیل غیبت من سرما خوردگی نیست و بعد از دیدار با استقلال خوزستان دویدن در کنار بازیکنان دیگر در تمرین را آغاز می کنم.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        This better be inaccurate because he could be one of the best ever Iranian footballers in the world😞🥺
        I fear this might be true. He was a great talent. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          TS fans said that Forouzan's wife is in a sports gambling ring so Forouzan was throwing games.
          TS owner asked Forouzan to be investigated. Apparently Forouzan and his wife have been arrested.

Let's see what (if any) evidence they uncovered.
          TS owner is sepahi and if he wants to throw someone in jail he can do it. TS owner always blames everyone else when they loose.

Comment

It seems Ali Daei was sacked by Saipa because...he criticize Pride price!

Comment

Esteghlal posted that Allahyar was doing light training so maybe hes just waiting till the summer to make a decision

Comment

Allahyar will be fine in a few weeks. New injury news is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Esteghlal posted that Allahyar was doing light training so maybe hes just waiting till the summer to make a decision
                  where was this posted and i think he will be back soon everything else should be fake news

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    where was this posted and i think he will be back soon everything else should be fake news
                    On their official twitter. I hope both the retirement rumor and injury rumor are false. Allahyar is turning 18 this summer and has European clubs watching him

Comment

Today during Naft M.S. and Sepidrood after Sepidrood’s goal the fans hit Firooz Karimi with a rock, causing a concussion which knocked him out for minutes. He had to rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Disgusting act. This happens a lot in Ahvaz and Masjed Soleyman. Hitting their own coach and players has been an ongoing trend. I truly hope Sepidrood will manage to stay in PGPL and Naft M. Relegates!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Here is the incident’s video:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=70702

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Today during Naft M.S. and Sepidrood after Sepidrood’s goal the fans hit Firooz Karimi with a rock, causing a concussion which knocked him out for minutes. He had to rushed to the hospital by ambulance. Disgusting act. This happens a lot in Ahvaz and Masjed Soleyman. Hitting their own coach and players has been an ongoing trend. I truly hope Sepidrood will manage to stay in PGPL and Naft M. Relegates!
                          Disgusting. Our football stadiums are nothing but hangouts for hooligans.

Why are Khuzestani fans doing this? I don't get it. I know everyone makes excuses for them, but we have plenty of cities and areas in Iran with poor, badbakht people, yet they don't do this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

I think your expectations are too high. Did you not see what our government does to people who question it's rule? Those people are supposed to be educated. What do you expect from soccer hooligans in a small town in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              I think your expectations are too high. Did you not see what our government does to people who question it's rule? Those people are supposed to be educated. What do you expect from soccer hooligans in a small town in Iran?
                              I never believed in these sorts of reasoning and never will.
                              Alot of us grew up or were born in Iran. You don't see all of us stealing and butchering like the leaders of the country, do you?

I make no excuses for idiots who do these sorts of things - from the rock thrower to the punk kids who pull Mensha's hair and run away to the assholes who tear our seats and throw fireworks to the monsters who sell crack in the stadiums to the incompetent fucks who focus on women's roosari instead of a guy walking around with a weapon...

Let's expect some personal responsibility in our lives and not just throw all fault at others.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I never believed in these sorts of reasoning and never will.
                                Alot of us grew up or were born in Iran. You don't see all of us stealing and butchering like the leaders of the country, do you?
                                I make no excuses for idiots who do these sorts of things - from the rock thrower to the punk kids who pull Mensha's hair and run away to the assholes who tear our seats and throw fireworks to the monsters who sell crack in the stadiums to the incompetent fucks who focus on women's roosari instead of a guy walking around with a weapon...
                                Let's expect some personal responsibility in our lives and not just throw all fault at others.
                                You realize you and your family are educated. The reason you were allowed to emigrate out of Iran was because our families are well off and also educated. Your family has higher IQ hence why immigration was easy out of Iran.

Now compare this to an uneducated Iranian living in Iran who probably does manual labour.

Comment

Working...
                                X