• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Turkmenistan win it for all the ' Stans ' in the world

Comment

Hahah what a goal by Turkmenistan!

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      Japan will score the first goal, then Sardar Ali will respond with a goal of his own.

And no folks, I am not making up a name. Although that’s how we may pronounce it, just as Arabs call Rezaeian Ridhaeian. The Turkmen have an experienced forward with the name Serdaraly.

Japan are the obvious favorites but I wouldn’t write Sardar Ali and Turkmenistan off just because they are Turkmenistan. Let’s not forget that this is the team who made us struggle in the qualifiers. Not to mention that they will be looking at teams like Jordan and India as inspiration to upset Japan.

Turkmenistan have a player named Ruslan who plays for Slavia Prague (Czech top flight) and is on loan at another club at the moment (forgot which) and a young team who could possibly cause an upset.

This tournament has just started and not all the groups are have played yet. Turkmenistan is not a team to be underestimated as a majority of the players in our current squad faced them in 2015.
      Where do you have that information from? According to wikipedia, Serdaraly has played 7 games and scored only 1 goal so far - and he's 34.

Comment

Turkmenistan gave Iran some fits last World Cup qualifiers - they were perhaps the most difficult team we faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Saman Ghoddos disagrees but it's an amazing goal.
          Saman Ghoddos should take it as a challenge for the next match.

Comment

BTW, the match officiated by Alireza Faghani.

Comment

I wish Shoya Nakajima made it, I liked him as a player! He plays good fun attacking football!

Comment

Does anyone of you also feels that first half seems to pass more quickly than the second half ?

Comment

beIN Sports estimated the ball to be traveling on Turkmenistan goal at 110/km per hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    beIN Sports estimated the ball to be traveling on Turkmenistan goal at 110/km per hour.
                    YA ALLLAHHHHH!!

Comment

the former cologner is on fire

Comment

Japan's quality shines through.

This is what good teams do.

Comment

Need to keep this kind of composure when down like the Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Japan's quality shines through.

This is what good teams do.
                            Cant wait to face Japan in an official match. I think this TM would smash them.

Hopefully we get Japan and KSA in WCQ 2022, i am sick of playing Korea, Qatar and Uzbekistan all the time.

Comment

Penalty for Turkmenistan.

Goal. 3-2 for Japan.

Comment

Australia, Japan, Korea were not impressive. Iran and 8-0ers are the real deal so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X