No announcement yet.

Iranian transfers | Summer 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any1 have confirmation of the alipour news?

in my opinion, who cares if he went to win in china? he can maybe open up more doors for us there, win more and get us more recognition while making his own money.

Comment

Would be more dissapointed if Pouraliganji goes back to China. He's stagnated despite having such good potential at a young age

Comment

alipour's transfer was always a "good for him" situation that never had anything to do with TM.

Im sure he would have done fine in Portugal if he went (like Mehrdad) but ultimately we are so stacked in forward positions that he would never be a TM consideration. Especially when you consider that mehrdad himself is a very similar type of player, alipour doesnt bring much different to the table.

Moghanlou on the other hand is a more interesting proposition to me, simply bc he is a totally different style that could be useful if he proves himself in europe (orthodox target man).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          alipour's transfer was always a "good for him" situation that never had anything to do with TM.

Im sure he would have done fine in Portugal if he went (like Mehrdad) but ultimately we are so stacked in forward positions that he would never be a TM consideration. Especially when you consider that mehrdad himself is a very similar type of player, alipour doesnt bring much different to the table.

Moghanlou on the other hand is a more interesting proposition to me, simply bc he is a totally different style that could be useful if he proves himself in europe (orthodox target man).
          got highlights of moghanlou?

Comment

Delfi is negociating with some clubs in Iran to be loaned : https://plus.lesoir.be/318265/articl...-clubs-en-iran

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Delfi is negociating with some clubs in Iran to be loaned : https://plus.lesoir.be/318265/articl...-clubs-en-iran
              Daare raahe Noorafkan ra mire
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Would be more dissapointed if Pouraliganji goes back to China. He's stagnated despite having such good potential at a young age
                Az hamoon avvalesh naamesh POOLaliganji bood. Baraye hamin ta 2022 dar Al Arabi Sports club gire. Dige hargez be Europa nakhad raft.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  That is disappointing to hear , he has the talent and has had bad luck with injuries and at his age game time is the most important thing. Was just hoping it would be a team lower down in Belgium or Holland for example .

Comment

Training with the first team in Belgium is worth more than playing in Iran

Comment

Pooraliganji has apparently joined Shenzen fc in China according to various reports...
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                        Pooraliganji has apparently joined Shenzen fc in China according to various reports...
                        His third retirement move by the age of 28... Hope someone like Shariati makes the jump to Europe to unseat him for the NT

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          I think he’s the most greedy TM player I can think of. He could have had an amazing career in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I think he’s the most greedy TM player I can think of. He could have had an amazing career in Europe.
                            My exact sentiments. Unbelievable how he swaps teams between China and Qatar. Zero motivation for a European club move. I wonder if he is getting any legit offers from Europe and declines them, or he just doesn’t get any such offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/499667...-کجا-است

علی علیپور مهاجم تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس که به پیشنهاد تیم چینی پاسخ منفی داده است، قصد دارد فصل آینده در فوتبال اروپا بازی کند.
                              Ali Alipour said no to the Chinese offer, he wants to play in Europe in various Iranian media...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                It's funny because the guy literally said he dreamt of playing at manchester united

Comment

Working...
                                X