No announcement yet.

FIFA 18 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remove this idiot guy Irandust from the list.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
      Please remove this idiot guy Irandust from the list.
      I mean, he's Iranian whether he likes it or not, but I will admit, I really lost any respect I had for him after those comments he made about Iran

Comment

What did he say ?

Comment

Originally posted by IRN View Post
          What did he say ?
          He said he had supposedly received an invite from Team Melli but declined it, saying that he considers himself a Kurd and would never play for Iran

Comment

^ what kind of invite?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              ^ what kind of invite?
              Idk he just said he had received an invite from Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                Well, at least he can enjoy a Behrang Safari like National Team career! If he really said that about Iran, we should never forget. Never call this kid up when his Sweden hopes die out, which they will. He will be wanting an invite in 2-3 years time, and we should tell him to go play for Kurdistan Sunday league. Change his name to Sweddoust if he has such negative feelings towards being Iranian. I know many Assyrians and other ethic people who originate from Iran who consider themselves Assyrian-Iranian. This guy can screw off. Kiarash better not be calling for his callup anytime soon. We know that tends to lead to people actually being called up

Comment

I don't believe him. At only 19 years old, with less than one full season, it would be unprecedented for a player to get called up.

My prediction is that a lot of iranian fans started contacting him because of his name rather than anyone from TM's setup making an enquiry.

Either way, forget him.

Comment

LOOOOOL Irandust getting an invite? Good one Kian jan

Its freaking Irandust FFS, not M'bappe

Comment

Hey hey, this is just what he said in his interview, I didn't believe him or anything. Even Ghoddos didn't get an invite till recently, so I can't imagine that a guy like Irandoost would have been called up either

Comment

Hey hey, this is just what he said in his interview, I didn't believe him or anything. Even Ghoddos didn't get an invite till recently, so I can't imagine that a guy like Irandoost would have been called up either
                        I don't think he said he was invited, If I remember correctly the interviewer asked him something like "you can also play for iran" and he responded by saying he wishes to only play for Sweden

EDIT: seems you were actually right, here is the link to the original article http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...ill-inte/promo
                        Last edited by irani8perspolis; 08-29-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

looking at his IG this guy is a real son of a b*tch

some Iranian commented under his post شنیدم هیچ تعصبی به ایران نداری، درسته؟ (translation: I hear you have no connection for iran, is this true?) and some guy named Armin Samandi who Irandust follows comments "are" and Irandust replies to him in Swedish saying "haha no comment" https://www.instagram.com/p/BXdnzM1g...dalehoirandust

hopefully his career fizzles out and he ends up playing in the Kurdish 5th division in the near future

edit: someone also asks him where he is from and he answers Kurdistan, lets just not comment on this asshole ever again on this thread, his case is closed.
                          Last edited by irani8perspolis; 08-29-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                            looking at his IG this guy is a real son of a b*tch

some Iranian commented under his post شنیدم هیچ تعصبی به ایران نداری، درسته؟ (translation: I hear you have no connection for iran, is this true?) and some guy named Armin Samandi who Irandust follows comments "are" and Irandust replies to him in Swedish saying "haha no comment" https://www.instagram.com/p/BXdnzM1g...dalehoirandust

hopefully his career fizzles out and he ends up playing in the Kurdish 5th division in the near future

edit: someone also asks him where he is from and he answers Kurdistan, lets just not comment on this asshole ever again on this thread, his case is closed.
                            Lol its not that hes an asshole or anything, its just that who the fuck cares about goddamn Daleho Irandust

Let the poor man have a decent career in Sweden for all I care... If he aint Iranian he aint Iranian. Us Iranians just shouldn't give a damn lol

Comment

We should invite a black person to our team just for the sake of having a black person on our team.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                We should invite a black person to our team just for the sake of having a black person on our team.
                                This is the most hoorad post ever lol

Comment

Working...
                                X