No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool and City are in the elite bracket along with the Spanish boys, Juve and possibly those scummy Qatari backed Parisians. HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
      What about when Liverpool beat the best PSG XI in the first leg? And Spurs slapping up Bundesliga's best team yesterday?
      "When we had the ball we struggled to play in the way we wanted to play. The team started to feel comfortable, then we scored. And afterwards we played with more confidence." MP

In the first half I thought Spurs were just as "inept" as Brighton at creating and finishing chances against Dortmund, then three precise final balls into the box in the second half.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/13...ussia-Dortmund

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47206667

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        And what about Arsenal losing to Bate Borisov tonight?

last second goal against PSG best XI? Verratti was missing and the rest of our team just returned from the World cup. We all see how many shot on target liverpool had on the return game : 0!!!
        You're comparing the Champions League to Europa League.

As an Arsenal fan i'll be the first to tell you we're a joke of a team

Comment

Comment

With it being an FA Cup game tomorrow and Hughton’s policy on resting players for it , I’m guessing ARJ will be playing.
            Derby are a decent team, they gained a few good players on loan this season including Harry Wilson who has scored some wonderful free kicks and also Mason Mount who picked up his first international cup for England and is on loan from Chelsea.
            Frank Lampard is their manager and he’s got them playing some good football and they have had some big results in the cups this year, including knocking out Man Utd on penalties in the League Cup.
            They also have England legend David Nugent up front 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Europa league AND champions league are the only "objective" means to measure a league strength. It is not perfect of course but it gives an idea.

Also Chelsea struggled big time against Malmo

Comment

Europa league AND champions league are the only "objective" means to measure a league strength. It is not perfect of course but it gives an idea.
                Also Chelsea struggled big time against Malmo
                That is the logic that UEFA use when deciding on how many places each league gets for their club competitions and at what point they enter.
                At the moment according to UEFA The order the leagues go in based on the last five years of performances in club completions is
                Spain
                England
                Italy
                Germany
                France

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  That is the logic that UEFA use when deciding on how many places each league gets for their club competitions and at what point they enter.
                  At the moment according to UEFA The order the leagues go in based on the last five years of performances in club completions is
                  Spain
                  England
                  Italy
                  Germany
                  France

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient
                  It is easier to have more points when from the start you have more clubs qualified for these competitions.

Comment

It is easier to have more points when from the start you have more clubs qualified for these competitions.
                    Which is true and why they look at competitions over more years and there has been more success from English teams. Liverpool have reached two finals in the past five years and Man Utd won the Europa League.
                    In the past 15 years only Marseille and Monaco have reached a final of a European competition and that was twice in the Europa League/UEFA Cup compared to 14 times for English clubs.
                    5 times for Italian clubs is all as well.

I agree that Juventus is a strong team but the Italian teams have struggled in Europe lately.
                    Last edited by Medzdidz; 02-15-2019, 06:46 AM. Reason: Sorry didn’t read another post you had put about France being on a par with Russia

Comment

what time is the game?

Comment

3pm in England tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          3pm in England tomorrow.
                          It's 12:30pm mate, shown live on BT Sport
                          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                            It's 12:30pm mate, shown live on BT Sport
                            I was completely wrong 😀 thanks for putting the right info up.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I am an Arsenal fan too! 100 true blue fan but I do not like Unai because I think he is biased towards Ozil. But as much as I ❤ Arsenal, I still support ARJ more ❤❤😊
                              A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

awww...our hero working so hard at the office. ❤❤🔥
                                A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Working...
                                X