Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Why not? You have Iranianarsenal11 as your name.
    change your avatar and name back. we all enjoyed bullying you and it's not the same now.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
      Well we like to believe that we care about football and are very passionate about it.. but we care far less about football than let's say the English. Doesn't matter really, don't want to sidetrack this thread.

Just for the sake of sanity to all the people that are whining about BH, grow up! JB hasn't proven anything on international level yet, so it would be wise not to make it look like he is better than a EPL team, until he actually proofs he is.
      If he shows he has potential he will be picked up by other teams anyways, even if BH relegates.

So please, don't focus on BH bad performance and start giving them shit so much as you are not a BH fan and wouldn't care 2 shits if JB wasn't playing there (not direct to you ramin).
      Just hope JB manages to impress over there, that should be enough for now.
      the bolded point is very important. the truth is that AJB has thrived in the eredivisie...not in any other league, and not for the national team. he's been inconsistent. that could be CQ's system, but it could also just be that he's not the generational talent we all want him to be. even if it turns out he isn't as good as we'd hoped, with his attitude, work ethic, and european experience to date I think he'll still have a respectable european career. still way too early to tell.

Comment

This may be a bit off topic now, but CH's reputation was evident in preseason and in the first match, though too small a sample size so far. I dont see him making more than 2 changes in teh side from last week. Hopefully Alireza is one of them, esp because he can play both wings, as we have seen him do for TM. He has actually had some of his better moments when he has switched over to the left for us. Hopefully he can give them a spark, because on saturday he got no service, as soon as he came on, Brighton shifted their play to the left side for 80% of the last 20 minutes.

Comment

Anyone got links to the full match reply ?

Comment

Originally posted by IranFanBoy View Post
            its just better you dont waste your time

Comment

From watford match? i do but you have to be a seagulls tv subscriber on the team's website...

Comment

Brighton game this Saturday against Man U will be shown on NBC sports in the US...check your local listings for channel

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Brighton game this Saturday against Man U will be shown on NBC sports in the US...check your local listings for channel
                  Game is Sunday 11 AM Eastern, and it's being shown on NBCSN and Telemundo in the US the latter channel is free I believe

Comment

Here you go dude

First half - https://www.inclouddrive.com/file/dG...1-eng-1080p.ts

Second half - https://www.inclouddrive.com/file/Hu...2-eng-1080p.ts

You need VLC Media Player to be able to watch.

Comment

http://skysports.tv/Jzodkz
                      Article on Jahanbakhsh

Comment

Thanks bro appreciate it

Comment

anyone have tickets for sunday? please let me know.
                          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Originally posted by HuSsAiN View Post
                            anyone have tickets for sunday? please let me know.
                            Might be out of your price range but seats in the hospitality area can be bought from the club on general sale for £125.

The odd regular ticket (price depends on area but between £45 and £65) are available but only to people with a purchase history. Those that appear are from ticket exchange so tickets appear/disappear as season ticket holders list them, others buy them.

https://www.seagullstickets.com

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              Game is Sunday 11 AM Eastern, and it's being shown on NBCSN and Telemundo in the US the latter channel is free I believe
                              I can’t wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                                Might be out of your price range but seats in the hospitality area can be bought from the club on general sale for £125.
                                The odd regular ticket (price depends on area but between £45 and £65) are available but only to people with a purchase history. Those that appear are from ticket exchange so tickets appear/disappear as season ticket holders list them, others buy them.
                                https://www.seagullstickets.com
                                Are single ticket matches available in Hospitality Areas?
                                https://www.seagullstickets.com/en-GB/categories/promo

Best bet is to look for isolated tickets that become available through Ticket EXchange.

Comment

Working...
                                X