X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His best game in Gent colors, good to have this form going into the break

Comment

he has now put in two very dominant performances both offensively and defensively vs two of the best teams in the league, standard liege and Genk.

He is improving every game and driving team forward with a lot of surging runs from LB. Good decision making overall and solid defending throughout.

Gent are a really high quality team. Totally dominated a CL team, Genk, in their own stadium after bossing wolfsburg in midweek in germany.

At first I was skeptical about this move bc I hadnt heard of Gent much, but now after seeing them in EL and League games, I think they have a really good chance to play CL next season, and I think milad will be the undisputed first choice by then. They have a deep team full of quality internationals, play nice football, and have an astute coach who is already taking milad to a new level in just a few months of coaching.

Comment

I hope they qualify for CL and keep these young forwards, a great team in the making

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          At first I was skeptical about this move bc I hadnt heard of Gent much, but now after seeing them in EL and League games, I think they have a really good chance to play CL next season, and I think milad will be the undisputed first choice by then. They have a deep team full of quality internationals, play nice football, and have an astute coach who is already taking milad to a new level in just a few months of coaching.
          Same here, at first I was very critical about this move and I said Mohammadi should stay with Grozny or take the Dynamo Moscow offer. I didn’t think that they would be this good, but after watching them my opinion significantly change. Gent getting Europa League was a bonus, lots of talent, good stadium/facilities, fans and the team plays an eye pleasing type of attacking football even against bigger teams. So big up the Base Soccer Agency Mohammadi signed with for making this move happen.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/club/bel...-carl-hoefkens

I would like to mention that the Belgian League vastly superior to the Dutch League despite both teams playing offensively. The attacking style of Belgian football is one of the best in the world and Belgian League produces one of the best talents known to football such as: Dendoncker, Tielemans, Praet, Courtois, De Bruyne, etc... All can accredit their football success to the league/academy and players coming from the Belgian League have a higher success in other leagues (e.g. EPL, Serie A) in contrast to players from the Eredivise.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4smJWil-2_/

milad performance vs Genk. His shot from long distance is something I never really saw in his game before. Can be a fantastic asset for him going forwards and give a new dimension to his game. Had two good ones this game. If he just perfects his crossing, which is improving, he will have strong overall package.

Comment

Mohammadi makes it into the Belgian TOTW along with Rezaei!

Comment

Does anybody here know the prognosis of his injury? KAA Gent has a game tomorrow against Royal Antwerp.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Does anybody here know the prognosis of his injury? KAA Gent has a game tomorrow against Royal Antwerp.
                  it honestly seemed fairly minor. He indicated he could continue but wilmots still subbed him. but I wouldnt be surprised if he was on the bench, Asare is retired from international duty and fully rested. He will probably play, then play the midweek EL match, and milad will play the subsequent league fixture

Comment

I never thought I’d see the day when we have enough quality legionnaires who are doing well in their European clubs, but Iran is struggling in the qualifiers..

It’s a sucky feeling to have as a TM fan..

Comment

it honestly seemed fairly minor. He indicated he could continue but wilmots still subbed him. but I wouldnt be surprised if he was on the bench, Asare is retired from international duty and fully rested. He will probably play, then play the midweek EL match, and milad will play the subsequent league fixture
                      Gent be nazar mirese emrooz, baazi daare, sepas akhare hafte dobare baazi dare va badesh dar EL.

Dar yeki az baazihaa khahad baazi kard, agar asibdidegish kheili bad nabashe.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        I never thought I’d see the day when we have enough quality legionnaires who are doing well in their European clubs, but Iran is struggling in the qualifiers..

It’s a sucky feeling to have as a TM fan..
                        The 2000 and 2001 TM also had lots of legionnaires and they disappointed massively.

Comment

Goal 1-0 KAA Gent. Great finish by Yaremchuk.

Comment

They lost 3-2. Mohammadi did not play.

Comment

seems like every time he doesnt play they have a poor defensive display. Good news. He was on bench so I think he is fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Gent be nazar mirese emrooz, baazi daare, sepas akhare hafte dobare baazi dare va badesh dar EL.

Dar yeki az baazihaa khahad baazi kard, agar asibdidegish kheili bad nabashe.
                                Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                They lost 3-2. Mohammadi did not play.
                                seems like every time he doesnt play they have a poor defensive display.
                                Good news. He was on bench so I think he is fit.
                                Mohammadi got soooo lucky he left Ahkmat! Look at where they are in the table

Comment

Working...
                                X