Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U23-Final List-Jan 2016

اسامی بازیکنان اعزامی تیم امید به شرح زیر است:

محمدرضا اخباری، امیر عابدزاده، علی محسنی زاده، محمد دانشگر، محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان، روزبه چشمی، علی کریمی، ارسلان مطهری، شاهین ثاقبی، رضا علیاری، صائب محبی، احسان پهلوان، وحید حیدریه، میلاد کمندانی، میلاد محمدی، مهرداد محمدی، محمدحسین مرادمند، مهدی ترابی، فرشید اسماعیلی، محسن کریمی، علیرضا نقی زاده، ماهان رحمانی، علی عبدالله زاده. /

1 Amir Arsalan Motahari 10 March 1993 (age 22) Naft
    2 Amir Abedzadeh 26 April 1993 (age 22) Rahahan
    3 Ali Abollahzadeh 4 January 1993 (age 22) Sanat Naft
    4 Mohammadreza Akhbari 15 February 1993 (age 22) Tractor
    5 Reza Aliyari 15 March 1994 (age 21) Naft
    6 Roozbeh Cheshmi 24 June 1993 (age 22) Esteghlal
    7 Mohammad Daneshgar 20 January 1994 (age 21) Naft
    8 Farshid Esmaeili 21 February 1994 (age 21) Esteghlal
    9 Vahid Heidarieh 2 January 1993 (age 22) Perspolis
    10 Milad Kamandani 7 July 1994 (age 21) Perspolis
    11 Hossein Kanani 3 March 1994 (age 21) Malavan
    12 Mohsen Karimi 20 September 1994(age 21) Esteghlal
    13 Ali Karimi 11 February 1994 (age 21) Sepahan
    14 Mehrdad Mohammadi 29 September 1993(age 22) Rahahan
    15 Milad Mohammadi 29 September 1993(age 22) Rahahan
    16 Saeb Mohebi 28 August 1993 (age 22) Zobahan
    17 Ali Mohsenzadeh 13 February 1993 (age 22) Naft
    18 Mohamad Hossein Moradmand 22 June 1993 (age 22) Padideh
    19 Alireza Naghizadeh 4 March 1993 (age 22) Siahjamegan
    20 Ehsan Pahlevan 25 July 1993 (age 22) Zobahan
    21 Mahan Rahmani 5 June 1996 (age 19) Saipa
    22 Shahin Saghebi 25 August 1993 (age 22) Tractor
    23 Mehdi Tourabi 10 September 1994(age 21) Saipa

In English

Goal: Mohammadreza Akhbari, Amir Abedzadeh, Ali Mohsenzadeh
    Defense: Mohammad Daneshgar, Hossein Kanani, Roozbeh Cheshmi, Reza Aliyari, Saeb Mohebi, Vahid Heydarieh, Milad Mohammadi, Mohammad Hossein Moradmand, Ali Abdollahzadez
    Midfield: Ali Karimi, Shahin Saghebi, Ehsan Pahlevan, Milad Kamandani, Mehdi Torabi, Farshid Esmaeili, Alireza Naghizadeh, Mahan Rahmani, Hossein Fazeli
    Attack: Mehrdad Mohammadi, Amir Arsalan Motahari

Excluded players: Goodarz Davoodi, Mohammad Roshandel, Reza Karmolachaab, Ahmad Noorollahi, Danial Esmaeilfar
    Last edited by 04041374; 01-01-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Still not too bad I guess. Bad missing 4 key starters definitely will hurt the team. My predisction will be quarter final loss to Japan.

------Akhbari-------
      ----Daneshgar------kanani----Cheshmi----Mohammadi
      ----A.Karimi-------Pahlevan--------------
      -----Torabi------Saghebi----------------
      ----Motahhari--------Mohammadi-----

Comment

Mohamad Reza Akhbari

Amir Abedzadeh

Ali Mohsenzadeh

-------------------

Mohamad Daneshgar

Mohamad Hossein Kanani Zadegan

Roozbeh Cheshmi

Ali Karimi

Arsalan Motahari

Shahin Saghebi

Reza Aliyari

Saeb Mohebi

Ehsan Pahlevan

Vahid Heydarieh

Milad Kamandani

Milad Mohamadi

Mehrdad Mohamadi

Mohamad Hossein Moradmand

Mehdi Torabi

Farshid Esmaili

Mohsen Karimi

Alireza Naghizadeh

Mahan Rahmani

Ali Abdullahzadeh

Comment

No Nourolahi??? Is he on drugs or something?? That has to be the biggest mess up by a coach going into a tournament I've ever seen for Iran, he's clearly one of the better u23 players. Anyone know if he had some kind of bad blood with khakpour or something?

Also excluding karamolchaab and esmarlifar is also a big mess up. 3 players that all could have made a big difference I'm really not as confident of our chances anymore
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            No Nourolahi??? Is he on drugs or something?? That has to be the biggest mess up by a coach going into a tournament I've ever seen for Iran, he's clearly one of the better u23 players. Anyone know if he had some kind of bad blood with khakpour or something?

Also excluding karamolchaab and esmarlifar is also a big mess up. 3 players that all could have made a big difference I'm really not as confident of our chances anymore
            Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            I don't think Injury is the reason for him not to be in the final list.
            He refused to go to Bandar Abbas Training and Khakpour took note of that.
            St Mark posted this is the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              St Mark posted this is the other thread.
              Interesting, I knew it had to be some other factor off the pitch
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nourollahi is not normal because he's a starter and much better than Naghizadeh, Rahmani and Kamandani, but Esmaeilfar even tho is a great player is worse than all those called up in his position: Pahlevan, Saghebi, Torabi are considerably better than him, Fazeli maybe debatable but has really performed recently especially in the WAFF.

Karmolachaab would also be a 3rd choice striker behind Motahari and Mohammadi as well as 3rd choice as winger with the quality we have there, so not that much of a loss either

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Nourollahi is not normal because he's a starter and much better than Naghizadeh, Rahmani and Kamandani, but Esmaeilfar even tho is a great player is worse than all those called up in his position: Pahlevan, Saghebi, Torabi are considerably better than him, Fazeli maybe debatable but has really performed recently especially in the WAFF.

Karmolachaab would also be a 3rd choice striker behind Motahari and Mohammadi as well as 3rd choice as winger with the quality we have there, so not that much of a loss either
                  I guess you're right but they would have been very good guys to have coming off your bench. Their inclusion would have made or roster a lot deeper and that's extremely important in tournaments with injuries, suspensions, etc.

Nourolahi's absence is just worrying me because I know how big of an impact he has on Persepolis if you compare games when he plays vs games he doesn't play the midfield is a lot weaker as there's nobody there to make those key interceptions, passes, runs, and high IQ player you need in that area of the pitch. I think of him as our own nekounam....a huge difference maker.

It's good we still have the likes of pahlevan, Torabi, Kanani, Cheshmi, Akhbari, and co. All are in phenomenal form which is very important given the circumstances. That being said I hope Cheshmi will be played as a DM instead of CB with nourolahis absence.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

I guess you're right but they would have been very good guys to have coming off your bench. Their inclusion would have made or roster a lot deeper and that's extremely important in tournaments with injuries, suspensions, etc.

Nourolahi's absence is just worrying me because I know how big of an impact he has on Persepolis if you compare games when he plays vs games he doesn't play the midfield is a lot weaker as there's nobody there to make those key interceptions, passes, runs, and high IQ player you need in that area of the pitch. I think of him as our own nekounam....a huge difference maker.

It's good we still have the likes of pahlevan, Torabi, Kanani, Cheshmi, Akhbari, and co. All are in phenomenal form which is very important given the circumstances. That being said I hope Cheshmi will be played as a DM instead of CB with nourolahis absence.
                    I also hope Cheshmi plays DM because he's been a real machine for SS this season so far in that position, similar to his past season with Saba. Maybe a Karimi-Cheshmi duo in the center of the midfield with Daneshgar and Kanaani partnering in CB, that would be the best solution imo

Comment

I also hope Cheshmi plays DM because he's been a real machine for SS this season so far in that position, similar to his past season with Saba. Maybe a Karimi-Cheshmi duo in the center of the midfield with Daneshgar and Kanaani partnering in CB, that would be the best solution imo
                      As long as there's no moradmand in the CB spot I'll be happy we can't afford anymore of his sootis in the back at this stage. I hope to see those duo's you named but do you think it's likely? I have a bad feeling khakpour will go with moradmand since he plays for Padideh more than Daneshgar plays for Naft (although he's been featuring for Naft a lot more consistently recently).
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Too bad we are missing on Sardar.

Comment

to be honest nourollahi isn't even good. I think he is overhyped big time just because he plays for Persepolis.

Comment

As long as there's no moradmand in the CB spot I'll be happy we can't afford anymore of his sootis in the back at this stage. I hope to see those duo's you named but do you think it's likely? I have a bad feeling khakpour will go with moradmand since he plays for Padideh more than Daneshgar plays for Naft (although he's been featuring for Naft a lot more consistently recently).
                            I think we can expect any combinations possible for CBs unfortunately maybe because of the reason you said, but of course Daneshgar has obviously a much tougher competition in Naft vs Hosseini and Carlos Santos than Moradmand in Padideh. However he was Khakpour's preferred CB recently, and Kanaani normally should be a guaranteed starter

Comment

I think we can expect any combinations possible for CBs unfortunately maybe because of the reason you said, but of course Daneshgar has obviously a much tougher competition in Naft vs Hosseini and Carlos Santos than Moradmand in Padideh. However he was Khakpour's preferred CB recently, and Kanaani normally should be a guaranteed starter
                              Daneshgar is starter and co captain.
                              Khakpour is not too crazy about Kanani. He missed a training camp.

Comment

Working...
                              X