No announcement yet.

Alireza Haghighi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't believe Haghighi married such a classless chick..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can Ali Reza speak English well? Lol I’m confused how they’re communicating. Either way, happy for him and wishing them the best!!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        Folks, leave my girlfriend Bebe Rexha alone please. We're happy the way we are!
        I went 4 pages back so I can read all of this and as soon as I saw Bebe I was like “Where’s my boy Keano?” Lol. And this whole time I thought Bebe was making fun of Alireza on her instagram with the coffee drinking and “You wanna heat a joke? .....My Ex!” I’m not sure if it was him or her ex before him, I’m just happy Ali is happy. Hopefully Bebe will knock some sense into his head!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

What makes her classless? Your irrelevant opinion? Who he chooses is his personal life and has nothing to do with you.
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Who says they are married?? They are not

Comment

After years of not having a club he finally joins Nassaji Mazandaran
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

The list of her awards and nominations are longer than everything you ever achieved.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_Bebe_Rexha

Who are you to call her classless? Do you know her personally? Did she harm you or your family? What exactly did she do to you that you can't believe what her privat personal choice is?

She is a very successful famous singer and song writer without any scandals and gossip. Also she is a supporter of the LGBTQ community.
                Actually we all should be proud that one of our countryman managed to win her heart. You can imagine that such a person can do cherry picking at any level, don't you?

The only classless thing here is your comment.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

very few people, if any, who are involved in show business are classy individuals. especially those who shake their koons for millions to see and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    After years of not having a club he finally joins Nassaji Mazandaran
                    I am surprised that a PGL team even wanted him, he basically didn’t play football for a long time. He’s on his last legs.

Comment

BTW Babe Rexha is bipolar (she announced it herself)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I am surprised that a PGL team even wanted him, he basically didn’t play football for a long time. He’s on his last legs.
                        If he was in any other position I’d agree but goalkeeping in Iran is very poor so I’m not surprised. For a team like nassaji a guy with ARH’s CV is a dream even having not played football for a few seasons. TM and euro veteran
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If someone offered you this deal:

Option A) Keep doing what you do, you’ll be the starter, or worst, 2nd string GK for Iran.

Option B) You and Bebe Rexha will be lovers, BUT, you will no longer be called up to Team Melli and will end up in Nassaji in a few years.

Which would you choose?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            If someone offered you this deal:

Option A) Keep doing what you do, you’ll be the starter, or worst, 2nd string GK for Iran.

Option B) You and Bebe Rexha will be lovers, BUT, you will no longer be called up to Team Melli and will end up in Nassaji in a few years.

Which would you choose?
                            Honestly A and its not even close but hey, some people have big things for Albanian girls

Comment

Working...
                            X