Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Serie A would be a great league for Majid Hosseini, i believe that in a few years he will have what it takes to succeed in clubs such as AS Roma or Lazio if he keeps developing. At this stage of his career a club such as Torino or Atalanta would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Man nemidonam in tanha bazargarmie ya na, AMMA agar Majid bekhahad dar Serie A baazi konad bayad dar do zamine - be nazare man - amalkardesh behtar beshe:

1. Tasmimgiri dar faaze yargiri; dar fasle pish Majid ra dar barkhi az baaziha gomshode mididam dar vazifeye yargiri, gahi vaghthaa yare harif raa az dast mide vaghti teamash zire feshaare.

2. Tasmimgiri dar sahneyaafe defaie tak baa tak; gahi vaghthaa Majid dorost nemidone kei bayad tackl bezane va kei bayad faghat ro pa beiste va
      fazaaye harif ra bebande.

Albate az nazare ghodrat-badani besyaar khobe, va tavanaahie tackl zadane daghighi daare, va dar zemn kaaresh ba top az Rahman Rezaei ke chandin
      fasl dar Italia baazi kard kheili behtare.

AGAR bere Sassuolo zire daste Roberto De Zerbi khahaad kaard kard ke yeki az behtarin morrabbihaaye javone Italia ast (40 saaleshe).
      Totally agree with this, thanks for this comment! Majid is still a raw diamond when it comes to defending, physically great but sometimes his awareness is lacking and therefore he makes mistakes. This is part of every talents game (even De Ligt at Ajax has this and Barca wants to buy him anyway) and with the right guidance, which Majid will definitely find in Italy, he will iron out this flaws in his game.

Comment

I wish you guys gave vahid more of a chance - he never fully settled the same way as majid due to injuries and also being used in different positions. he is 100% worth keeping in a season you will need depth playing in 3 competitions (euorpa, super lig, cup) but I know it seems very unlikely. shame......
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Majid is such a physical CB, I think serie A would be an amazing fit.

Comment

Sassuolo are an excellent developmental team, as are villareal. He would really improve and go to the next level in both cases.

Havign said that I dont think we should be disappointed if a move doesnt materialize. This was majids first year in europe and he was excellent. With trab in Europa League next year, majid will have another opportunity to show himslef to suitors that may still need some convincing/seeing him in action vs higher level of competition. The experience will also improve him a lot I think. Then Im sure he will have even more interest and offers.

Both cases are good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I wish you guys gave vahid more of a chance - he never fully settled the same way as majid due to injuries and also being used in different positions. he is 100% worth keeping in a season you will need depth playing in 3 competitions (euorpa, super lig, cup) but I know it seems very unlikely. shame......
              I was closely following him this past season. Vahid is a great technical player but his style of play as a solid winger does not fit Trabzons style of play. However if he could be as technical as he is, while playing a left defender then he would definitely have a permanent place there I think. Unal Karaman tried him as a left back but he did not do well there. My guess he does not like to be a defender. Trabzon conceded at least one goal because he was not looking behind him while the ball curved into the far post and was tipped in. Valid will do very well back in Iran in one of the big four teams.
              I believe we have players that can fit in Trabzon very well, players in Hajsafi caliber can do very well in Turkey. Turkey always welxomes strong and fast players, their players generally are physically strong but speed is what lacks in many of their best players. Anyway I can go on an on about Turkey - generally speaking Amiri was a good try out but given the cultural similarities I think Trabzon should continue to be looking at Iranian players as cheaper and better alternative to other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Man nemidonam in tanha bazargarmie ya na, AMMA agar Majid bekhahad dar Serie A baazi konad bayad dar do zamine - be nazare man - amalkardesh behtar beshe:

1. Tasmimgiri dar faaze yargiri; dar fasle pish Majid ra dar barkhi az baaziha gomshode mididam dar vazifeye yargiri, gahi vaghthaa yare harif raa az dast mide vaghti teamash zire feshaare.

2. Tasmimgiri dar sahneyaafe defaie tak baa tak; gahi vaghthaa Majid dorost nemidone kei bayad tackl bezane va kei bayad faghat ro pa beiste va
                fazaaye harif ra bebande.

Albate az nazare ghodrat-badani besyaar khobe, va tavanaahie tackl zadane daghighi daare, va dar zemn kaaresh ba top az Rahman Rezaei ke chandin
                fasl dar Italia baazi kard kheili behtare.

AGAR bere Sassuolo zire daste Roberto De Zerbi khahaad kaard kard ke yeki az behtarin morrabbihaaye javone Italia ast (40 saaleshe).
                Majid is advised to be better thinker not just defensively but also when the team attacks. He should follow many great examples out there that start their teams attack right there from the back two, he is not there yet in my opinion but has the potential if he starts opening his vision and be a little more confident on the ball.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ohn_obi_mikel/

Majid Hosseini (and Vahid Amiri...?) will be teammates with John Obi Mikel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ohn_obi_mikel/

Majid Hosseini (and Vahid Amiri...?) will be teammates with John Obi Mikel.
                    Lol Turkey's Süper league is the new Serie A signing up all the washed up talents in their twilight years

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Lol Turkey's Süper league is the new Serie A signing up all the washed up talents in their twilight years

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Well to Trabzonspor's defense, they were also trying to sign the young Hungarian playmaker, Adam Nagy from Bologna: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...laymaker_adam/

Mikel is ok at AFCON and Captain of Nigerian NT, not like he was at his prime at Chelsea, but it will suffice for Turkey and EL.

Comment

Mikel is an acceptable signing for them bc he is signing on a free and for a reportedly low salary. They need cover in defensive midfield bc they had injuries this season and were a bit exposed there. Nagy is a quality young player, along with mikel and onazi is a very solid midfield. Plus they will be in europa league next year and DEFINITELY need additional cover. They also permanently will keep nwakaeme who was key for them last year, and added marseiles young turkish winger sari.

Will be interesting to see if Omur and Yazici stay. Maybe one will leave. Regardless, with these solid moves in the off season (considering that trabzon are under financial pressure) I hope they can put together another successful year and majid can show himself to potential suitors.

Comment

Amiri will leave from team. Co-Chairman explained.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                            Any idea where he'll end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                              Good!

His form in the Asian Cup was considerably worse than before he went to that 3rd rate league.

Hopefully he will be back to PER this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Any idea where he'll end up?
                                I guess Tractor.

Comment

Working...
                                X