No announcement yet.

Does Queiroz deserve a Statue: YES or NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You watched the film 127 hours? Basically we're collectively Jamea Franco, currently, with our arms trapped in a canyon in desert heat and with no food or drink.

We've been drinking our own shaash for the past 2 years having to watch what has become of our TM. We know death (or the World Cup in our case) is imminent so we're using what little time we have left to reflect back on the moments of joy and happiness in our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      You watched the film 127 hours? Basically we're collectively Jamea Franco, currently, with our arms trapped in a canyon in desert heat and with no food or drink.

We've been drinking our own shaash for the past 2 years having to watch what has become of our TM. We know death (or the World Cup in our case) is imminent so we're using what little time we have left to reflect back on the moments of joy and happiness in our lives.
      Yek bareh begoo lajan donya football hastim. Jeeze guys we are the WC. Have some hope...it will do you good in many ways!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Seriously. This World Cup is a write-off for me. Hope I am wrong, but common sense and logic is that an PGPL-level manager will not get it done on any serous international level. Miracles like this don't happen.

We dropped the ball with CQ. We dropped the ball with Azizi Khadem and the headless organization that IFF has become. We dropped the ball with getting zero financial support from the government after funds were frozen. Everything is a byproduct of this.

Let's just hope there is some coherence once IFF's new head comes in and he can work as best as he can in IR's system. We need to get a World Class coach that will care for our team, country, plan well and maximize our players abilities.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well a statue wont do it mates. Fix things. Its all magical thinking: praying to a statue will not change anything.

On a more serious note: I get the arguments that statues are for rememberance and trying to construct a story about the current issues etcetera. Its all good and well.

Problem with this is just one tiny fact: Internet and other forms of mediation have taken over the roles of statues. The only thing theyre good for is cult practices and a place where birds shit as someone nicely put it in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            For this alone, he deserves two statues. He poured his heart out for TM and our boys (and 80 million Iranians) in front of the world

Yes, he was brilliant, heart&soul.
            With the current situation in Iran no statues needed. Diversions and bot bazi keeping us behind.
            We often forget that if we weren't so difficult to manage, such noon o be nerkh rooz as a nation, we would have a country to call home, a top coach and all the best.
            We wouldn't need saviors.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

This man got straight to work without getting some sleep or even having kale pache!

#RESPECT

Comment

His flight was 5 days late and camp was starting today. It is not very kosher to miss work on your first day!!!

I am glad that CQ is here too, but all this extra worshiping of the dude around here is getting to be a bit too much. It is as if you want to build a statue of the dude and worship him. Oh wait, look at the title of this thread!!!!

I hope CQ chooses to play more like how we played Portugal and not like the first sixty minutes of Spain.

Lastly, the person who we should have shown much more RESPECT is Skocic and I feel we have wronged him big time.

Comment

He deserves a statue but I think if he takes us to the knockout stages, rename Team Melli’s PEC facility to “Carlos Queiroz Football Training/Academy Building”. Or something along the lines of that. He totally deserves a statue.

Comment

If Carlos Queiroz takes us to the semifinals of the World Cup then yes he would deserve a statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X