No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair point regarding not having seen them play and only judging them on one half of play. Technically I did do a mea culpa and said I might be overreacting.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      First time ever watching Brighton. It’s going to be a long year in the EPL.
      First half was typical Brighton. Lost their way a bit in the second half which wasn't very good. Already 2-0 by then and could have been more. Nantes were overwhelmed early on in the first half but got more of the play in the second as Brighton sat back.

Players that stood out: Bruno (RB), Knockaert (RW). Disappointing second half performance from Brighton. I think this was because it was a friendly in the heat in a third-filled ground. i sort of expected that which is why I didn't go.

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
        First half was typical Brighton. Lost their way a bit in the second half which wasn't very good. Already 2-0 by then and could have been more.
        Have numbers been set for the team? I am assuming it will be "Alireza" on his Jersey.

Comment

so nobody recorded the full 20min of ARJ to share..???? Weak....
          very disappointed in all of you guys..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Have numbers been set for the team? I am assuming it will be "Alireza" on his Jersey.
            Not announced yet: https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit...ult-home-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
              It says number 16 on his Instagram, but I am not sure if that only was the number for yesterday’s friendly game?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                It says number 16 on his Instagram, but I am not sure if that only was the number for yesterday’s friendly game?
                Best to wait a few days. Last season announced on 8 August 2017, four days before the first game. So it should be next Tuesday!?

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/kit...ult-home-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  But make no mistake that every Iranian on PFDC is a JB fan, not really a Brighton fan. When JB leaves Brighton, no one here is going to care what happens with that club.
                  Who made you the spokesperson of every Iranian on this forum? I for one have become a Brighton fan, and will support the club even after Alireza has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                    Who made you the spokesperson of every Iranian on this forum? I for one have become a Brighton fan, and will support the club even after Alireza has gone.

Bravo to you my friend. I stand corrected!

Comment

im worried he's going to be a bench warmer ... anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        For sure he will not be a bench warmer for the prices they have put on him

Comment

Just don't panic if he is being eased into the team, trust the process

Comment

He won't be a bench warmer, but I don't expect him to start from the get go either. He will be given second half minutes, and if he performs well enough then he could win a position in the starting 11. The premier league is a whole nother animal compared to the Eredivisie so he will need time to adapt for sure. And Knockaert has been doing well on the right wing during pre-season, so maybe Jahanbaksh has a better shot of taking the left wing starting position since Izquierdo isn't fit.

Comment

I'm annoyed by all these S.African Percy Tau fans spamming everything BHAFC posts about ARJ on social media...never heard of the guy and they are angry about ARJ playing over PT!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I hope Jahanbakhsh doesn't get to play on the left wing because that never worked out at AZ either. He is up to some competition to take over Knockaert on the right wing position.

Comment

Working...
                                X