This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    he is a goalkeeper barly any young goal keepers get chances unless their name is Donnarumma!
    You can ask these guys again:

I know he's not at their level but even Mehdi Rahmati was playing for TM when he was 21! Nima Nakisa is another example and was playing for TM at 23.

Don't get me wrong, Abedzadeh is young but not THAT young.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      You can ask these guys again:

I know he's not at their level but even Mehdi Rahmati was playing for TM when he was 21! Nima Nakisa is another example and was playing for TM at 23.

Don't get me wrong, Abedzadeh is young but not THAT young.
      Dude stop

No one is saying Abedzadeh is gonna be the next Neuer... 24 years of age for a GK is like a 20 year old at any other position.

We don't need him to be amazing we just need him to outplay Beiro and Haghighi and the job is his!

I don't get why we have so many pessimists in this damn forum

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Dude stop

No one is saying Abedzadeh is gonna be the next Neuer... 24 years of age for a GK is like a 20 year old at any other position.

We don't need him to be amazing we just need him to outplay Beiro and Haghighi and the job is his!

I don't get why we have so many pessimists in this damn forum
        You need to read the forum and the replies before calling anyone pessimists. No one said Abedzadeh is or isn't Neruer and everyone is hoping for him to outplay Beiranvand and Haghighi. So chill.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Great to see little Abedzadeh play and get a clean sheet against one of Portugal's best teams! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Not bad. He had a bad exit but got lucky that someone covered for him and cleared the ball.

Comment

nice, kid is looking good and seem to possess some of his father's calm and confident presence inside the 6 yard box..!

Sure, he got bailed out by his defender on that 1v1 but still had the presence of mind not to get too aggressive, cause he woulda pretty much had to foul the attacker to stop him from taking that shot, which woulda most likely resulted in his marching orders and a converted PK..!!

Comment

His highlights vs. Sporting:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...20504063311873

Comment

well done to him. i can understand why he came up to take the ball. he would have had it in his hands if the defender wasn't there to block the player. but anyway miscommunications sometimes happen. he looks good so far but cant judge him by this match at all. he wasn't tested much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      Well, at least he can enjoy a Behrang Safari like National Team career! If he really said that about Iran, we should never forget. Never call this kid up when his Sweden hopes die out, which they will. He will be wanting an invite in 2-3 years time, and we should tell him to go play for Kurdistan Sunday league. Change his name to Sweddoust if he has such negative feelings towards being Iranian. I know many Assyrians and other ethic people who originate from Iran who consider themselves Assyrian-Iranian. This guy can screw off. Kiarash better not be calling for his callup anytime soon. We know that tends to lead to people actually being called up
                      Amir Abedzadeh for TM

Comment

He was again 2nd GK today - they lost 2-1. Don't know if their 1st keeper was at fault for any goals.

Comment

Videos: Amir in training ... he looks good:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ58emElzTZ/?taken-by=abedz

Comment

Make your Papa proud son!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZWjv_jB...-by=ahmadabedz

honestly his distribution looks fantastic. If he makes himself maritimo's #1 he would definitely push for a TM callup , maybe even a starting place. He doesnt have beiranvand's insane physique but european environement seems to be making him a much more khoonsard GK. Beiranvand gets overly emotional often, leads to many of his weird wtf moments.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/BZWjv_jB...-by=ahmadabedz

honestly his distribution looks fantastic. If he makes himself maritimo's #1 he would definitely push for a TM callup , maybe even a starting place. He doesnt have beiranvand's insane physique but european environement seems to be making him a much more khoonsard GK. Beiranvand gets overly emotional often, leads to many of his weird wtf moments.
                                Exactly the reason why every oppertunity for any player in Europe is a huge step forward!
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X