Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ was best thing that could happen to this disaster football, i don't care how much money he makes, noushe-jounesh..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Al-Arabiya is already whining about CQ's words about Qatar not having an identity.

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/iran/201...%8A%D8%A9.html
      i dont think brazialians and the senegalis read arabic , whats the point of them making an article ?? )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        Any guesses on the possible lineup?
        beira
        ramin-jalal-pejman-ehsan
        omid-saeid
        jb-ashkan-amiri
        sa

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Al-Arabiya is already whining about CQ's words about Qatar not having an identity.

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/iran/201...%8A%D8%A9.html
          HA HA, CQ is passing the anger over to the arabs themselves. Now they're the ones who will be frustrated on the pitch, while CQ smiles.

(( Where is that picture of him with the awesome wink and grin? ))

Comment

CQ is indeed a master psychologies, if you can bring the golden portugese generation and coach at MANU , then i am sure he can handle qatar

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
              HA HA, CQ is passing the anger over to the arabs themselves. Now they're the ones who will be frustrated on the pitch, while CQ smiles.

(( Where is that picture of him with the awesome wink and grin? ))
              Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              CQ is indeed a master psychologies, if you can bring the golden portugese generation and coach at MANU , then i am sure he can handle qatar

I LOVE THIS COACH SOOO MUCH!!!!
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Guys, Dan Gaspar said the same in a video, he was asked about Team International, and he replied they dont have the drive, passion and gheyrat that our players have

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Guys, Dan Gaspar said the same in a video, he was asked about Team International, and he replied they dont have the drive, passion and gheyrat that our players have
                  Oh no, he better expect a lawsuit.

Comment

He probably should avoid to say such a thing, even we all know what he said is 100% true, you don't need to motive opponent more...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      He probably should avoid to say such a thing, even we all know what he said is 100% true, you don't need to motive opponent more...
                      Let them get "motivated." Remember how motivated Korea was to beat us in Ulsan? Yeah, playing upset = more mistakes. Let them play with anger. Arabs used to beat us by getting under our skin, but now we laugh as they fume. CQ is a master at mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        The more motivated the team "Los internacionales" the better for us, as they will display less bus parking tactics, trying to prove Sir CQ wrong!

Let Los Internacionales get as motivated as they can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Dan Gaspar is American, and Americans are straight and say what they mean. He means it. And he doesn't care what Qataris think.
                          WELL DONE DAN!!!!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Discussion of the CQ comments on reddit Soccer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...to_iran_in_wc/

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              Oh no, he better expect a lawsuit.
                              you cant sue, the same way qatar handball is world international and so much money invested and could not get a medal in olympics haha

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                                Dan Gaspar is American, and Americans are straight and say what they mean. He means it. And he doesn't care what Qataris think.
                                WELL DONE DAN!!!!
                                That's why Danny Gaspar is one of my favorite guys to be a part of TM....he's a real straight up dude, professional, and has the hard working American mentality which is a very under rated and significant contribution to TM....I hope he never leaves!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X