This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    Azmoun just turned 26 and already has won the Russian league twice , 1 Russian Supercup, 1 Russian National Cup & 1 topscorer title.

So yes, the best thing for him would be a transfer to one of the top-4 (PL, BL , PD , SA) but IF the right offer doesn't come, he is still young and COULD stay 1 or 2 seasons more for the right team.

I wouldn't want Azmoun to make the same mistake ARJ made.
    I think an attacker moving to a bottom table side anywhere is a bad move. Some just think the "magic" of the prem is worth fighting relegation over...

Comment

https://www.championat.com/football/...net-zenit.html
      Serdar Azmun admitted to leave Zenit

January 26, 2021 09:39 am

Football / RPL

Zenit striker Serdar Azmun admitted that he could leave the St. Petersburg club, because after eight years of playing in Russia, the striker wants to try a new challenge.

“I really said that I had achieved a lot, learned a lot in Russia. If I have the opportunity to prove myself on a different level - why not? I believe that every athlete should strive for this ", - quotes Azmun" Sport Express ".
      This season, 26-year-old Azmun took part in 15 matches of the Russian Premier League, scored 11 goals and gave 2 assists. Azmun finished second in the vote for the best footballer in Asia in 2020. It is known that the European clubs Borussia D, Napoli, Arsenal are interested in the Iranian.
      Подробнее на «Чемпионате»:

https://www.championat.com/football/...urce=copypaste

^latest interview with russian press. Hes made it clear on multiple occasions now he is looking to leave. I think zenit will make their profit this summer and not risk losing him for free, plus given that he is saying this to press he has probably given them ample notice to find a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Football / RPL

Zenit striker Serdar Azmun admitted that he could leave the St. Petersburg club, because after eight years of playing in Russia, the striker wants to try a new challenge.

“I really said that I had achieved a lot, learned a lot in Russia. If I have the opportunity to prove myself on a different level - why not? I believe that every athlete should strive for this ", - quotes Azmun" Sport Express ".
        This season, 26-year-old Azmun took part in 15 matches of the Russian Premier League, scored 11 goals and gave 2 assists. Azmun finished second in the vote for the best footballer in Asia in 2020. It is known that the European clubs Borussia D, Napoli, Arsenal are interested in the Iranian.

^latest interview with russian press. Hes made it clear on multiple occasions now he is looking to leave. I think zenit will make their profit this summer and not risk losing him for free, plus given that he is saying this to press he has probably given them ample notice to find a replacement.
        Where is Berdyev coaching these days?

Comment

Football / RPL

this is very encouraging news bit ....!
          i hope its a recent one ..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            this is very encouraging news bit ....!
            i hope its a recent one ..??
            from today (its dated). Russian media interviewed many zenit players during training camp in dubai this week.

Comment

Football / RPL

Good news. It's time for him to move westward. He turned 26 on January 1st. I hope he pursues this with the seriousness and commitment required and it is not a spare of the moment comment.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Go to Bayern Sardar! Podolski is getting old
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Football / RPL

Encouraging words from Sardar but I still don’t think he’s leaving this window - seems pretty quiet. Hopefully more buzz in the summer
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                      Go to Bayern Sardar! Podolski is getting old
                      lmao. I think you meant Lewandowski.

Comment

Scored nice goal

Azmoun injured

Comment

I hope they just took him off as a precaution due it just being a friendly.

Also what a goal too.

Comment

He has a nice technic and heavy foot on his outside shots, but he prefers mostly to get into box ..!
                            nice to see him with more efforts from outside the box ...!! more of that please..!

Comment

What about Azmun? What about his condition?
                              - An unpleasant episode. We hope that a difficult injury and fracture will be avoided. It is now clear that this is an ankle ligament. How serious the damage is, we can tell in the coming days.

^semak on azmoun status. Looked innocuous asf on their YouTube channel. Opposition defender stupidly went to ground and caught his ankle, but not with much force or speed. Azmoun was down for a while before medical team moved him to the side of pitch for more treatment.

Let’s hope it’s nothing more than a sprain and him and moharrami are fine moving forward

Comment

Definitely. We need him in two months time so hopefully just a slight knock.

Comment

Working...
                                X