This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our persian always GHORGHOR behaviour.

Hi all im on this forum for couple years now but really never commented etc, just always reading everything.

One thing that's annoying me is some kids here always complain about everything.

This group might be our easiest group ever.

USA: struggling to draw against an 3rd world country called el salvador who'se president spent all funds on buying Bitcoin. USA is trash away from home. Tokhmi.

Whales: Heavily unexperienced same as US. It will show during world cup enviromnent.

England: ATM i dont have any words for them.. Their coach is same trash as Skocic. Losinf at HOME 0-4 to Hungary. Vayvayvay. Taremi will rape Maguire

Also I know we not having a lot of friendlies. But dont forget 2018, we lost many friendlies against shittier countries than Algeria.

Our boys have the motivation, they have the experience. We will end 2nd or 1st this year in our group.

I already put 10K€ on a betting site iran getting out of group stage.

As thing stand, sure way to lose 10k….anyways good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      As thing stand, sure way to lose 10k….anyways good luck with that.
      Did you read any of the facts I stated? Or is this your usual ignorant behaviour vatanforosh go root for usa or UK lmfao

Comment

10k that you will be banned today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
          Akhey narahat shodi?

What a dictatorship here. Whats the difference with Khamenei then? People can't have own opinions here lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            At least im an older member than you khanomjon mahsajon. 2018 vs 2020

Comment

you call people vatanforoosh, thats a big insult, its not about dictatorship.

Comment

Originally posted by Danoosh View Post
                Did you read any of the facts I stated? Or is this your usual ignorant behaviour vatanforosh go root for usa or UK lmfao
                Doesn’t matter what my ‘ignorant behaviour vatanforosh’ self reads in your facts you still gonna lose that 10k. And still good luck with that.

Comment

Yeah when they see the facts I stated , and still talk bad about Iran. then i call that vatanforosh fadat sham

Comment

Does matter what my ‘ignorant behaviour vatanforosh’ self reads in your facts you still gonna lose that 10k. And still good luck with that.
                    Then why are you here on a persianfootball forum if you're not supporting our Beloved Iran? I see you even have stats like you're here since 2002. Damn you must be an israeli jewish infiltrant betrayer wow

Comment

Originally posted by Danoosh View Post
                      Then why are you here on a persianfootball forum if you're not supporting our Beloved Iran? I see you even have stats like you're here since 2002. Damn you must be an israeli jewish infiltrant betrayer wow
                      I have been here long enough to see many come & go. And will never be rude to you, even if you are to me. Thank you for loving Iran so much that you feel impelled to abuse someone who disagrees with you, that is the gist of what is wrong in our good land. Nevertheless I wish you luck & will not engage with you any longer.

Comment

Just 10k? Lol. The real vatanparasts I know have at least put down 20k. 10k is so weak.

Comment

Dragan burner account confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Dragan burner account confirmed.
                            Lol what this means brah?

Comment

I have been here long enough to see many come & go. And will never be rude to you, even if you are to me. Thank you for loving Iran so much that you feel impelled to abuse someone who disagrees with you, that is the gist of what is wrong in our good land. Nevertheless I wish you luck & will not engage with you any longer.
                              Weak minds never can continue an argument. its ok

Comment

Working...
                              X