This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if this guy take no1 job out of nowhere like Haghighi did in 2014. lol
    It is too early to judge him but for his age and almost zero experience, he looks solid for such a big game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      It is too early to judge him but for his age and almost zero experience, he looks solid for such a big game.
      I know, i was just joking, plus he is not that tall for today's GK standard.

Comment

You say his age as if he was 18! He's 24 years old.

Comment

20 minutes left before we go into ET. Hopefully this goes to penalties and Abedzadeh can show that he is a penalty killer.

Comment

20 minutes left before we go into ET. Hopefully this goes to penalties and Abedzadeh can show that he is a penalty killer.
            If he is as half good as his dad in penalty, they should win this match in PK.

Comment

There is no ET or PSO, because this game is being held in the group stage of the tournament.

Comment

He did a mistake in another exit, defender saved him again.

Comment

0-0 FT

He got his 2nd clean sheet.

Comment

FT
                    0-0

Clean sheet against Sporting!

Comment

Clean sheet against Sporting CP... Now I'm waiting for PersianLegion to tell me how Agil Etemadi is somehow better than this son of a legend. Hell, hes already a legend for starting against one of the best if not the best Primeira League team and not conceding.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Clean sheet against Sporting CP... Now I'm waiting for PersianLegion to tell me how Agil Etemadi is somehow better than this son of a legend. Hell, hes already a legend for starting against one of the best if not the best Primeira League team and not conceding.
                        To be honest, and i only watched part of second half, he made few mistakes on some exits which in both cases could end up as two goals but defender saved him. He made 1-2 decent saves though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          he is a goalkeeper barly any young goal keepers get chances unless their name is Donnarumma!

Comment

His mother's amoo paid the Maritimo coach to start him. This clean sheet is marred with the illegitimacy of a bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              To be honest, and i only watch part of second half, he made few mistakes on some exits which in both cases could end up as two goals but defender saved him. He made 1-2 decent saves though.
                              He's young - it's OK.

Glad he kept a clean sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                So...? Clean sheet against SPORTING!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X