• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masha'Allah Vahid Amiri.

Hopefully a sign of more goals to come

Will post his goal soon.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GOLAZOOOxSports/...28564496613376

vid. Nice celebration with coach. Mashallah Vahid!

Comment

Is it true that he studied law?
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
          Is it true that he studied law?
          he has a law degree and a masters in physical education. didnt start professional football until the age of 23.

Comment

Amiri's goal.

https://twitter.com/iranfutbolu/stat...30956919214080

Congrats my brother. You will be better than today. I believe to you.

Some footballers can create problems for late minutes subs. But Amiri did not give any reactions and did his work. Excellent.

This was his first goal at Super League. I hope he will score more.

Incredible moment. He did not play long time but went to his coach after goal. Good character.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he has a law degree and a masters in physical education. didnt start professional football until the age of 23.
              Incredible, what a jigar. Mashallah.

Zendeh bad Majid H too. Strong feline, no nonsense consistent player.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Kheyli doostadashtanieh Vahid-e-Amiri!

Comment

Well done to Vahid. Him and Majid are great ambassadors for Iranian players in the Turkish league, the pay in Turkey is good, and I would much rather have our TM players playing for low Super Lig teams rather than QSL.

Comment

Trabzonspor up to 5th. Just three pts behind 2nd place...impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Trabzonspor up to 5th. Just three pts behind 2nd place...impressive.
                      The bad thing is that Turkmen, the defender that replaced Majid Hosseini before injury, has played real well.

I honestly think Toure will be odd man out.

Comment

Is Majid still injured? Odd that he did not play!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          The bad thing is that Turkmen, the defender that replaced Majid Hosseini before injury, has played real well.

I honestly think Toure will be odd man out.
                          I dont really think majids place is under threat. They are just being cautious with him as he just came back from injury. I think as this is his first season in a way more competitive league and team, and considering how hard he goes in every game and probably training session, he is quite prone to small knocks this year. Im sure next year his body will be way more used to it and he wont pick up these knocks. Majid Turkmen pairing would be very young and solid CB pairing. Lot of potential there.

Comment

Damn had to run off to work missing a lot of good action

whatta bullish run n calm finish. Pure Hustle..!
                            Totally Personifies his style of play ..! Hard work & strong character 💪🏼

Comment

Goli ke Vahid zad kaare asooni nabood, chera ke pas az on holi ke behesh dadan mitonest taadolesh raa az dast bede, amma tonest roye pahaash beiste

va ba khonsardie kamel toop ra poshte sare darvazeban jaa bede.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He did what a sub player needs to do: Take advantage of every single minute and chances he gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X