Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting so much enjoyment watching Majid play. Guys I want to point something out which I've said before, if it wasn't for CQ including him in the squad (last minute) and playing him instead of an injured Chesmi, Majid would have probably still been stuck with Esteghlal today! The little things !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      I'm getting so much enjoyment watching Majid play. Guys I want to point something out which I've said before, if it wasn't for CQ including him in the squad (last minute) and playing him instead of an injured Chesmi, Majid would have probably still been stuck with Esteghlal today! The little things !
      We all were scared when Cheshmi was not included, we thought - oh god, he played well first game and we cannot rely on an old Montazeri. Then Montazeri was suppose to come in but had to go to the washroom and CQ called Majid in instead ...

Fate.

Comment

Majid Hosseini in defense is like Allahyar in forward, he played in all youth levels for TM, and everyone expected him to shine in senior level and obviously TM, otherwise would have been considered a disappointment, so far he delivers according to his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Majid Hosseini in defense is like Allahyar in forward, he played in all youth levels for TM, and everyone expected him to shine in senior level and obviously TM, otherwise would have been considered a disappointment, so far he delivers according to his potential.
          Like Allahyar, he was fantastic in the U17 World Cup too .. even outplayed Ezatolahi that tournament. Hazami was also a great one at that tournament, sadly, didn't reach potential so far. Kaveh is an outlier in our football, amazing youth record, then faded (so we thought his career done), now plays for a Champions League team at 26 years old ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
            Like Allahyar, he was fantastic in the U17 World Cup too .. even outplayed Ezatolahi that tournament. Hazami was also a great one at that tournament, sadly, didn't reach potential so far. Kaveh is an outlier in our football, amazing youth record, then faded (so we thought his career done), now plays for a Champions League team at 26 years old ...
            I still strongly believe the key is to move to Europe around the age of 18-19 Like Saeid, JB, Sardar, and hopefully establishing yourself in top leagues around 25-26, specially moving directly from IPL or Persian Gulf leagues to top European leagues became an obstacle for our players now.

Comment

Trabzonspor Secretary General Ömer Sağıroğlu credits their recent comeback due to Amiri's substiution in the second half:

"Amiri showed his difference

Secretary General Ömer Sağıroğlu: "We have accelerated upon entering his superior"

General secretary Omar Sağıroğlu, Kasimpasa opposite said an excellent return on signature they "like when we have a team that plays well. We've gotten the results we did not deserve. The first was 2 goals dishes to our surprise the half. The second half Vahid Amiri 's accelerated play that entered the game and we got 3 points"

https://www.fotomac.com.tr/trabzonsp...ince-hizlandik
              https://www.haberts.com/trabzonspor/...i-h153787.html

Comment

I’m just glad we have two European pedigree CB’s both actually playing in Europe and developing. Exciting times for TM fans for sure.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                  Majid is league’s bug We did not lost with him.
                  Are you still interested in Alipour

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Are you still interested in Alipour
                    He will come to Parma : )

https://www.gazetedamga.com.tr/spor/...un-h10069.html

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
                      Parma in Seria A? How do you know?

Comment

Both Majid and Vahid starting.

Game in 25 minutes.
                        Last edited by Tehranto; 10-07-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

no links?

Comment

Trab scored, don't know if Vahid or Majid were involved in the goal. Sosa scored.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Trab scored, don't know if Vahid or Majid were involved in the goal. Sosa scored.
                              Sosa free kick, great hit

Comment

http://firstrowsportes.net/soccer/ak...v&l=2907265952

Link

Comment

Working...
                                X