AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    The scoreboard is not a true reflection of the game actually, Naft should be up 3-0
    I know bro, I am a little bit narehat about next week. I hope 1:0 will be enough. Playing in Saudi Arabia is hard for iranian teams.

Comment

Good result, but it seriously should have been 2 or 3 - 0 for Naft. Lots of missed chances, but overall a GREAT game and I fancy our chances of going into the quarter-finals.

Comment

Naft put Perspolis to shame with such a world class performance.
        You just got Caged
        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Comment

Both keepers played great today. Naft's defense looked pretty strong too, didn't see any holes really.

Unfortunately though naft couldn't take advantage of their chances today against this very weak opposition....I don't think Al Ahli will play like this in KSA and I fear that these countless missed opportunities will come back to haunt them.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Vahid Amiri is slowly turning into a super star. cannot wait to see more of him internationally and for Naft! i hope he stays with Naft unless he gets european offers.

Comment

highlights? I couldn't watch the whole game.

Comment

YES!!!!!

Comment

But.. But.. The IPL sucks

Comment

Naft will advance at worse on away goals, mark my words. Very compact defense and very sharp in attack, they couldn't finish their chances tonight but Im sure they will come back stronger next week

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                        Such a joy to watch an iranian club with this performance. Really amazed. It's like watching a decent european club. Can't believe PP gets so much attention and fans while NAFT is perfroming like this.
                        Zob Ahan played the same way in 2010. Beautiful football.

I hope Naft goes far in this competition

Comment

I hope a scenario occurs that both of our teams get into the semi-final, that would be amazing..we will have at least one participant in the Club Confederations Cup, great exposure for Iranian club football against the best clubs in the world (if an Iranian teams becomes champions of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            But.. But.. The IPL sucks
                            Naft and Persepolis disappointed many Saudis last two days... but not only Saudis

Comment

Persepolis plays crap infront of 100,000. Naft plays beautiful football in front of 5.000 and shabake 3 doesnt even show the game. BI shouri shabake 3 bazam az khodesh neshoon dad.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                Naft put Perspolis to shame with such a world class performance.
                                As a Persepolisi I agree..

Teams like Zob Ahan of 2010 and Naft Tehran of 2015 have put Persepolis and Esteghlal to shame.

They play football with confidence and 0 hashieh.

Alireza Mansourian has done a tremendous job with this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X