Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I agree that European leagues are way better for them, but there are exceptions. Look at the stability of players like Seyed Jalal, Ebrahimi, even Ando - all were rock solid players with (almost) zero experience in Europe. Pouladi e.g. was damn strong in 2014, having played in Iran his whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      Matches are far off but what are we looking at you think for our starting 11, something like this?
      Azmoun
      Taremi-Gholizadeh-JB
      Hajsafi - ezza
      Milmo-Majid-PAG-Rezaian
      Beiro
      moharrami for ramin is a much more dynamic option who gives us huge advantage of having great recovery pace. the rest I mainly agree with you. Ghoddos could replace ARJ depending on how both their clubs situations evolve in the upcoming weeks and months. Gholi must start. I still think Omid if totally fit should start, even if he is playing in qatar, his defensive work is irreplaceable. Him for hajsafi.

Comment

Qatar will participate in Copa America and Gold Cup...

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-s...cipate-in-2023

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

News today regarding TM camp in October. Two friendlies. Uzbekistan on the 8th has been arranged to be played in Tashkent. IFF is in talks with the Tajikistan FA for a friendly in Azadi on the 12th.

Remains to be seen if FIFA actually allow these to go ahead, seems unlikely.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
            News today regarding TM camp in October. Two friendlies. Uzbekistan on the 8th has been arranged to be played in Tashkent. IFF is in talks with the Tajikistan FA for a friendly in Azadi on the 12th.
            Remains to be seen if FIFA actually allow these to go ahead, seems unlikely.
            Oh wow.. glad we are going up against some heavy hitters to get us prepared for the remaining WCQ matches..
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

at 2:25 the record of a certain iranian legend is mentioned.

Comment

Mali - Iran friendly on 13. October ? To be played in Turkey ?

https://www.footballcritic.com/fifa-...review/2176496

Comment

https://twitter.com/foussenidiawara/...33353314672640

Looks like we are going to play Mali in Turkey on October 13th 🤩🤩🤩

They have good legionnaires: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_n...#Current_squad

Comment

Uzbekistan and Mali are EXCELLENT friendlies for us.

Uzbekistan have their best generation potentially ever at the moment. Jallulidonov (lokomotiv Moscow), Uronov (Spartak), Shomorudov (Rostov) are a seriously exciting young front three with bags of potential and performing at high level in russia. their midfield still has a ton of experience and physical strength from Akhmetov and Co. Their u20 team was really impressive in recent AFC rounds and is providing a nice pipeline to their first team.

Mali are loaded with talent in centre of the park and up front. Their midfield 3 are young studs with Haidara and Samassekou performing at a high level in Leipzig and hoffenheim and the latest in the RB malian production line Mohamed Camara at Salzburg coming up fast too. Their front three of Southamptons winger Djenepo, Salzburg Sekou Koita, and Sportings Diaby are all very exciting players too.

Will definitely be good games to gauge the true level of our squad right now. Hope everybody is fit and in form for these friendlies. Currently we are in a great situation offensively (Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh,Gholi, ARJ all in great form, Saman move to a strong brentford team imminent) and have some good cause for hope in DM slot with Saeid slowly returning to form+ fitness and Omid keeping up his momentum from great season in belgium with good performances in qatar so he is fit and ready. Hopefully we get lucky with Ali Karimi, Reza Asadi, Hajsafi euro transfers and that will put us in a solid position in DM/CM rotation.

Defense is where we need the situation of multiple guys to improve. Milad, Sadegh, Majid all need to return to regular football as they will be key for our backline moving into the future. Ramin is performing well but often as RM,RW, so his defensive deficiencies are no longer being really tested and worked on at a high level. We still have no backup for milad at all. PAG is in china and no CBs have stepped upto provide competition for him as of yet, so hopefully Iman Salimi can fill that role if he is able to get to europe.

While Beira hasnt played in last month I am still confident with his situation. Niazmand and Abedz are overall in good form too for past 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      https://twitter.com/foussenidiawara/...33353314672640

Looks like we are going to play Mali in Turkey on October 13th 🤩🤩🤩

They have good legionnaires: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_n...#Current_squad
                      look at that backline!!! its sublime!!! good luck to azmoun and taremi on that one!!

Comment

Iran vs Uzbekistan, 8th October in Tashkent
                        Iran vs Mali, 13th October in Antalya
                        Official confirmation:
                        http://new.ffiri.ir/fa/news/6277
                        golbezanpodcast.com
                        twitter.com/GolBezan
                        instagram.com/GolBezan
                        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

When will the squad be announced?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            When will the squad be announced?
                            Either the 1st or 2nd October. Camp starts on the 3rd
                            golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Both games are going to be great tests for our boys - Mali’s entire team plays in good European leagues.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

gosh
                                i nearly forgot we had a TM to follow too..!!
                                about time something happened on that front for us

or am i counting my chickens too soon ?? perhaps i should prepare for cancelations to come rolling in a week or so..?

in fact i willing to bet the Mali fixture will be canceled one way or another ..?

Comment

Working...
                                X