X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
    The ball hit the post and went in loool. Good ref didnt see😂😂😂
    The part touching the ground went in, that doesn't necessarily mean the whole ball went in. It's hard to tell from that angle but part of the ball may have still been on the goal line.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
      The Russian league is actually rated higher than the Portuguese Liga in UEFA's league rankings

https://www.uefa.com/memberassociati...kings/country/
      Talent wise this is far from the truth, the Portuguese league produces world class talents every year. But factually, the RPL is stronger because they perform better in CL and EL.

Comment

He's solidifed himself as their second goalkeeper and is always on bench as 2nd goalkeeper.

Maritimo are currently 3rd in standings now in Portugal.

Comment

Hopefully he keeps improving. It would be a pleasant surprise if he becomes starter for this team.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
            He is not worth it to waste your time on him. At best he is good as second goal keeper in an IPL team like Siahjamegan.
            He can be our 3rd keeper

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion
              He is not worth it to waste your time on him. At best he is good as second goal keeper in an IPL team like Siahjamegan.
              then why is he second choice GK for one of the top 4 teams in portugal at such a young age,

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                then why is he second choice GK for one of the top 4 teams in portugal at such a young age,
                PersianLegion logic:

Siahjamegan = Maritimo

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Money and connection. Nelo Vingada is a shady person, he was also a manager of Maritimo for a short period. I guess he has hooked up few obscure Iranian players promising them exposure. Amir was at LA and IPL, I haven't seen anything special about him. He couldn't even make it to the first team of any club in IPL even with his father! That is how overrated he is. I suspect there is a mafia in Portuguese league who scam foreigners (including Iranians). They have some connections to Maritimo. Most of us know how this things work but some younger footballers still get scammed like Chaab or that poor guy on Portuguese third division who disappeared.

How do you explain a much much better goal keeper like Alireza Haghighi play only few matches in Maritimo and most of the time being a goal keeper in second division but a below average GK like Amir in Maritimo. I smell corruption and connection miles away from this club to be honest.

I don't want to be the party pooper but sooner or later few of you very enthusiastic young folk experience this yourself. I just wanted to give the heads up, otherwise you can go ahead and get yourself disappointed over this guy.
                  Last edited by PersianLegion; 09-17-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Money and connection. Nelo Vingada is a shady person, he was also a manager of Maritimo for a short period. I guess he has hooked up few obscure Iranian players promising them exposure. Amir was at LA and IPL, I haven't seen anything special about him. He couldn't even make it to the first team of any club in IPL even with his father! That is how overrated he is. I suspect there is a mafia in Portuguese league who scam foreigners (including Iranians). They have some connections to Maritimo. Most of us know how this things work but some younger footballers still get scammed like Chaab or that poor guy on Portuguese third division who disappeared.

How do you explain a much much better goal keeper like Alireza Haghighi play only few matches in Maritimo and most of the time being a goal keeper in second division but a below average GK like Amir in Maritimo. I smell corruption and connection miles away from this club to be honest.

I don't want to be the party pooper but sooner or later few of you very enthusiastic young folk experience this yourself. I just wanted to give the heads up, otherwise you can go ahead and get yourself disappointed over this guy.
                    Why do so many people hate this poor guy?

Haghighi got into a fight with the coaching staff did he not? Are you a professional scout or something to claim that you don't see anything 'special' in Abedzadeh?

People here complain and moan on about all day about not having players in Europe, and then when they move, especially when it's in a hard circumstance like for a young unproven goalkeeper to go and improve his craft, you give him shit and say that his club is the equivalent of some 3rd tier Iranian team (yes I know Siahjamegan are/were in IPL).

He's in Europe, in a good country, in a good league, vying his craft. Don't give him shit for trying to improve instead of wasting away on some bench in IPL.
                    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

People be hating Amir Abedzadeh as if he had a realtionship with their mothers... or

Comment

No homo but dude peaked like crazy with his looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          Why do so many people hate this poor guy?
                          There is no hate only facts. Why should I hate son of Abedzadeh, legend of my club? Give me a reason or please just not throw random accusation to people who disagree with you. I simply disagree with you. And I am not like some people who would supposedly love Amir has a relationship with their mother. (not directed at you)
                          Haghighi got into a fight with the coaching staff did he not? Are you a professional scout or something to claim that you don't see anything 'special' in Abedzadeh?
                          He did after sitting on the bench for a long time and barely playing. He got into trouble with his GK coach.

Yes, I have played football professionally at youth level (let say this much for now) and I know Abedzadeh and his son personally. I have observed Amir's development for some time in the past.
                          People here complain and moan on about all day about not having players in Europe, and then when they move, especially when it's in a hard circumstance like for a young unproven goalkeeper to go and improve his craft, you give him shit and say that his club is the equivalent of some 3rd tier Iranian team (yes I know Siahjamegan are/were in IPL).
                          We like to have talented individuals such as Torabi, Barzay, Pahlevan, etc in good nurturing clubs such as Panionios in Greek first division. The rest are just waste of time to follow until they reach a certain level of professionalism or show something special. Just sending people overseas through connection or money won't do the job for us. We need to send gifted players not random players. Unfortunately, this lad doesn't have the talent enough to be a first or even second goal keeper in top 10 IPL clubs. So what is so special about him transferring to a club in Europe? I have seen the guy in Cali and I know his dad tried to hook him up in Persepolis or other IPL clubs with no success. That shows by itself how talented Amir is.

Maritimo is not a third tier team but just like some other clubs, certain number of their players are just for side business there. If you are aware of the situation on many clubs in Europe and also in Iran, you get what I am trying to say.

If you have enough time to just waste on him go ahead and have fun but I try to watch more talented individuals and I am also free to give my opinion for those who may want to follow instead of accusing others as haters or such.
                          He's in Europe, in a good country, in a good league, vying his craft. Don't give him shit for trying to improve instead of wasting away on some bench in IPL.
                          I am not stopping his development. All I am saying is don't waste your time on him and that he is not special. Maximum he can reach is a below average goal keeper. Just being in Europe or is some semi decent club in top 10 leagues doesn't make him look better. There are tons of Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Qatari nobodies in various semi decent European clubs on senior or youth levels but they usually never make it to the first team and at best are bench warmers or play a couple minutes here and there. Just check transfermarkt.com to find thousands of these people there. Very few are successful and until then we better focus on real talents present in our league to either transfer to Europe.
                          Last edited by PersianLegion; 09-18-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

At least Abedzadeh is in a good place like the Portuguese league.

Comment

Dear PFDC fam,

His father is Ahmadreza Abedzadeh. His father busted his ass.. BUSTED his ass to be where he is today. How did Ahmadreza Abedzadeh become the Eagle of Asia? How did he become one of THE BEST GOALKEEPERS Iran has produced in its HISTORY??

Was Abedzadeh jacking off in his room and eating potato chips?? Or was he working hard in the gym and on the field EVERY DAY to get better.

Ahmadreza Abedzadeh had the right attitude and if he's the father of Amir Abedzadeh, chances are Amir is trying his best in Maritimo as well.

Patience friends. You guys are too negative and to pessimistic. Not to mention a majority of you automatically jump to conclusion without thinking first.

I support Amir and hope opportunities line up for him that we will eventually see him in the first team.

If you work hard and believe in yourself, good things will follow. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

Comment

Abedzadeh is starting against Sporting CP in the Portuguese League Cup

Comment

Working...
                                X