• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    LOL MK has said that Qatari players were older LOOL
    nice excuse haji
    http://90tv.ir/news/200697/%D9%85%D8...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
    LOL

THIS rishooye hezbullahi never accepts his ignorance even now he's speaking so low in regard with CQ. If this loss happened under CQ, he would crucify the poor guy!

And yeah yeah right. It reminds me of wet field, the direction of wind and this and that ... He can't accept defeat ... This guy is a joke. Until we have antarinejad style in the leadership of Olympics team we have a hard way to qualify. But I have a feeling that our kids are soooo talented that even though we are missing our stars and have to deal with these basiji lunatics; we still qualify.
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Just watched the highlights.

Well it definitely sucks that we lost. Could've ended 2-2.

Now we should focus on China and snatching the 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        LOL MK has said that Qatari players were older LOOL
        nice excuse haji
        http://90tv.ir/news/200697/%D9%85%D8...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
        Stupidity and HEMAGHAT by Iranian coaches comes in all shape and forms.
        Th real winner today was CQ who quitely allowed the skill levels of him and his coaching staff rise to the top and speak for itself (in comparison to Kashani the Inteligent service poppet and Mayeli Ravani).

Comment

Khak bar sare khakhpoor ke Mesle baghiyehyeh morbihay Irani Ahmagh hast. Akhe who doesn't put Torabi in from the beginning??!!! That's just one mistake

Comment

tough defeat today against Qatar. The tournament is not over, so no final conclusions yet even though this loss was disappointing and a bit embarrassing after all the hype before the tournament.

But for now, here you have a very cool and enjoyable video about the Tehran derby (a report by fifa).

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1068...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

what a bad game! we gifted Qatar the 3 points. It's always been the same, we play horrible against arabs and concede the easiest goals ever. We turned the ball over so much in the middle of the pitch and we got punished for it. Khakpour has his tactics and player selection all wrong.

Khakpours biggest mistakes:
              -playing H.Kanaani at right back
              -Not starting M.Torabi and Pahlevan
              -Everyone playing out of position

Major changes for next game:
              - Move Milad Mohammadi to left back
              - Kanaani/ Daneshgar duo in at center back
              - Ali Karimi and Cheshmi as Defensive Mids
              - Start Pahlevan and Torabi from the beginning of the game
              - Start with either A.Motahari or Mehrdad Mohammadi up front not both, and sub them out for each other in the 2nd half.

Subs:
              A. Motahari/Mehrdad Mohammadi (Start with one of them, Sub for each other in 2nd half)
              M.Kamandani
              Shahin Saghebi/ Mohsen Karimi

We have a really talented squad but we will keep getting burned if we are playing everyone out of position and not using our best players to the best of their abilities.

Comment

CQ is in Qatar and will most likely be requested by Khakpour to give his 2 cents on this game and what needs to be done for the next! im 100% sure that our boys will beat China ,

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  CQ is in Qatar and will most likely be requested by Khakpour to give his 2 cents on this game and what needs to be done for the next! im 100% sure that our boys will beat China ,
                  What gives you this confidence? I don't think Khakpour likes CQ. Where did you hear this?

Comment

Wow Torabi did not start? This is the difference between CQ and idiot Iranian coaches that lack professionalism - HE PLAYS THE BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE TO HIM and that help the team and are soldiers. Torabi is the next Teymourian (soldier personality) and he was a sub? WTF idiot should be fired.

Comment

So no one wants to talk about that penalty miss. because it was very average.

As Youngsters we are told to pick out a corner, but he just picked a side. In the end he made it very easy for the Qatari keeper to save it.

Daneshgar was bad against Syria, but because we kept a clean sheet it didn't really matter. He also played bad today and was at fault for the second goal.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                        tough defeat today against Qatar. The tournament is not over, so no final conclusions yet even though this loss was disappointing and a bit embarrassing after all the hype before the tournament.

But for now, here you have a very cool and enjoyable video about the Tehran derby (a report by fifa).

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1068...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
                        If something I never do is to hype any iranian team in any sport. We all know their ability to choke when it matters.

I dont like the torabi thing like he is the messi. If others players cannot propose something descent dont waste and watch olympics at home!
                        In Iran we still didn't understand that football is a collective sport and not rely on one player

Comment

They say Torabi didn't play because he was tired. I am not the coach, nor am I in contact with the team, so I can't judge. But he sure as hell didn't look tired to me when he came on.

Kanaani is the embodiment of a centre back. Why would you not let him play in his position? If you want to experiment him as a RB, do it before the tournament actually starts (aka, CQ and Montazeri before the WC. Which worked out great.)

The initial plan looked like long balls to the wings, wingers use their pace down the flanks and send balls in. This failed on step 1, which was the long ball to wings.

Any sort of ground play also made us look lost. Our players didn't even know what to do as soon as they entered Qatar's half.

And what was with the defensive line being so high? Along with needless pressing? We got burned so many times on this.

I hate to think this way, but part of me thinks Khakpour/Mayeli and team wanted to use this tactic to "prove" that our players are natural attackers and pressers and that CQ is doing it all wrong. In the end, we saw that we really aren't (when met with semi decent opposition), besides a few individual plays by one or two players. At the end of the day we again ended up with one goal against Qatar, however we conceded 2 instead of 0.

Mayeli should have spent less time coming on TV (to say that CQ gets too much air time...kind of ironic) and more time with his team.

Anyway, it is only one loss. If psychologically the coaching staff can get the players back into a winning mindset, there is nothing stopping us from still progressing through this tournament. The staff's true coaching ability will be shown here, one loss isn't the end of the world, but it will be interesting to see the response in the next game(s).

Comment

Taremi's meaningful post after the game

Esteghlal fans have flooded his page. Also Cheshmi's page has been targeted by insults.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Taremi's meaningful post after the game

Esteghlal fans have flooded his page. Also Cheshmi's page has been targeted by insults.
                              Seriously Iranians fans should be banned from Instagram. They embarrass us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                I hate to think this way, but part of me thinks Khakpour/Mayeli and team wanted to use this tactic to "prove" that our players are natural attackers and pressers and that CQ is doing it all wrong. In the end, we saw that we really aren't (when met with semi decent opposition), besides a few individual plays by one or two players. At the end of the day we again ended up with one goal against Qatar, however we conceded 2 instead of 0.
                                I think our players are natural attackers, when they go forward with the right tactics. Today the only tactic was sending inaccurate long balls which only caused us to lose possession and get hit on with counters by a pretty quick team. If we commit to playing an attacking game, then short ground passes with heavy pressing would be by far the better option. We lost today to lazy/stupid Iranian coaching. I have to say that today was a great response to anyone who thought that "overpaid" foreign coaches are useless to our football.

Comment

Working...
                                X