• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    I forgot Torabi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      I forgot Torabi
      just waiting for Skokic to play him out of position then, as leftback or central defensive midfielder

as lw, he has been ok those few minutes i have seen him play at TM.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

just waiting for Skokic to play him out of position then, as leftback or central defensive midfielder

as lw, he has been ok those few minutes i have seen him play at TM.
        Seeing all these garbage amateur players on the pitch during wc, is a call to support England Wales and USA. Hopefully we won't see any of them near TM

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Seeing all these garbage amateur players on the pitch during wc, is a call to support England Wales and USA. Hopefully we won't see any of them near TM
          Why wait until the World Cup? Senegal and Uruguay are the friendlies, they just need to be confirmed officially. Let's hope Skocic calls up Noorafkan, Sarlak, Kamynabinia, Rafiei, and Torabi... All we need to do is sit back, relax, and let Senegal and Uruguay do the rest. No need to wait until the World Cup.

And that's assuming Skocic makes it past the IFF elections.

Comment

SS were missing 5 players and first game of the season will always be rusty

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
              SS were missing 5 players and first game of the season will always be rusty
              I’m still furious with our display.
              Most of the players from the side that won the league last year played. Inexcusable performance.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                I’m still furious with our display.
                Most of the players from the side that won the league last year played. Inexcusable performance.
                I think very soon Eses fans will realize they have a bad manager in charge.

There's a reason the man hasn't lasted more than a season at any club in his career.

Comment

biravand had mistake free match.
                  ali nemati lb played well in front skocic.
                  danial ismaeilifard WAS AWSOME RB TODAY.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I think very soon Eses fans will realize they have a bad manager in charge.
                    There's a reason the man hasn't lasted more than a season at any club in his career.
                    So he will be first in line in the CAS complaint fired without salary line 2022-2023?

I bet he will deliver results and some sort of gameplan on the field after 3-4 games.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                      biravand had mistake free match.
                      ali nemati lb played well in front skocic.
                      danial ismaeilifard WAS AWSOME RB TODAY.
                      Did Beira have any good saves?

#Free Beira nr1 in TM
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Did Beira have any good saves?

#Free Beira nr1 in TM
                        he was solid and he had a save or 2.
                        he played great with his legs
                        GREAT START.

Comment

Found full match on youtube
                          https://youtu.be/xxdf2BeqrRM
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Found full match on youtube
                            https://youtu.be/xxdf2BeqrRM
                            if you watch the match
                            keep an eye on ali nemati and danial
                            both where great.
                            i think when camera went onskocic he was asking his assist what he thinks abot ali nemati AFTER COUPLE GREAT HUSTLE PLAY.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              if you watch the match
                              keep an eye on ali nemati and danial
                              both where great.
                              i think when camera went onskocic he was asking his assist what he thinks abot ali nemati AFTER COUPLE GREAT HUSTLE PLAY.
                              Thx, i will watch the game, saw 15 minutes now great intensity, many turnovers and as you say, great footwork by Beira.
                              From the little i saw, id like them to turn down the tempo and then booom, turn it up when they have the other team out of position/outnumbered at some position. All in style is good but exhosting. Better to lure the opposition by deitching the tempo up and down.

Anyway maybe im drawing to many conclusions after 15 minutes of first game of the season where they want to put a tempo statement.

What do you think about this? You have seen many more games then I have.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Thx, i will watch the game, saw 15 minutes now great intensity, many turnovers and as you say, great footwork by Beira.
                                From the little i saw, id like them to turn down the tempo and then booom, turn it up when they have the other team out of position/outnumbered at some position. All in style is good but exhosting. Better to lure the opposition by deitching the tempo up and down.

Anyway maybe im drawing to many conclusions after 15 minutes of first game of the season where they want to put a tempo statement.

What do you think about this? You have seen many more games then I have.
                                today perspolis speed and passing was comparable to
                                watching european matches.

yes i like to see pp give the ball to opposition some times
                                and hit them on counters.

Comment

Working...
                                X