Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Atlético - Sporting last week, I was shocked by how weak the defenders were and when following Marítimo's games I see it's a common thing that defenders can't defend properly.

Honestly Azmoun would become top scorer of this league with his crazy heading abilities if he were signed by a Sporting, Benfica or Porto. Dost is also very strong in the air and scoring left and right in Liga NOS.

Comment

Is he actually benching Charles or is the guy injured? If so that's pretty impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Is he actually benching Charles or is the guy injured? If so that's pretty impressive
        Charles got benched after the game against Benfica where they lost 5-0.

Marítimo just got a draw against Estoril, they haven't lost since Abedzadeh has been in goal.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSndsKn...ranianlegioner

his highlights. Good save in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSndsKn...ranianlegioner
            his highlights. Good save in the second half.
            I am a big fan of him and he had some solid, secure saves (nothing extraordinary), but Beiranvand was also pretty good against Algeria.

I think he should be at least tested versus Uzbekistan, it's a low risk friendly and now Beiranvand is pretty much our #1 GK it's safe to let Abedzadeh / Hosseini / Mazaheri battle it out for the 2nd spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I am a big fan of him and he had some solid, secure saves (nothing extraordinary), but Beiranvand was also pretty good against Algeria.

I think he should be at least tested versus Uzbekistan, it's a low risk friendly and now Beiranvand is pretty much our #1 GK it's safe to let Abedzadeh / Hosseini / Mazaheri battle it out for the 2nd spot.
              agreed. I think his style in a nutshell is that. He has secure handling, really excellent distribution, and is fairly confident ad vocal. The reason I doubt he will ever be a game changer for TM is bc of his physique. Hes just too short the make some insane stops that Beira makes. No doubt he will be a solid option , but given that Beira is just one year older, I think he will be the number 1 for a while unless he fucks up majorly.

Comment

Abedzadeh starting against Fc Moreirense !

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  agreed. I think his style in a nutshell is that. He has secure handling, really excellent distribution, and is fairly confident ad vocal. The reason I doubt he will ever be a game changer for TM is bc of his physique. Hes just too short the make some insane stops that Beira makes. No doubt he will be a solid option , but given that Beira is just one year older, I think he will be the number 1 for a while unless he fucks up majorly.
                  Julio Cesar is also approximately his height... too short?

Comment

The most dominate keepers of new generation or even the ones in their 30s are over 190(Courtois, De Gea, Alisson Becker, Neuer, etc). The game changed and the days of keepers such as Barthez is over. I am happy for his achievement, but for many reasons mentionned already by other members i don't get a good feeling with this guy as our number one keeper, i don't mind to take him to WC though, i guess Carlos will 90% go with Beiranvand.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      Julio Cesar is also approximately his height... too short?
                      Not necessarily. Shorter GK's can still pass if they have insane reflexes, or other redeeming factors that minimize the issue of their shorter stature. Having watched amir for several matches, he does not strike me as this either. He has solid reflexes, very good distribution and foot skills, good in one on ones, but very weird positioning and exits. Also you just named one GK, Cesar. I can maybe another, Ospina (who does weird shit all the time). Reality is most GK's this height dont go on to the very top.

Comment

currently keeping a clean sheet at half time

Comment

Holy shit this game is boring. Amir really hasn't been tested at all.

Comment

He just got scored on. Nothing he could do, he came out and made himself as big as possible on a one on one. Player tucked the ball in the five hole

Comment

they still Managed to tie the game 1:1. since Amir is in the goal they have not lost, did they?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                they still Managed to tie the game 1:1. since Amir is in the goal they have not lost, did they?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                                Nope 3 wins, 2 draws.

Comment

Working...
                                X