No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Milad, but he turns the ball over too easily In Russia, so he'd probably cause many goals if he were to play as a FB in England.

He would probably do well in the role that Alireza is being forced to play (defensive winger).

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      I agree with you England neglects youth for showy foreigners.
      But another advantage teams like Barca, Real, Bayern have is that they can coast through their leagues and rest players for league games.
      The last 3-4 games Barcelona has literally fielded a D team in La Liga. Liverpool is in a desperate clash for a title and can't rest anyone.
      Of course, some times this backfires (See PSG) but it helps for teams to get through the CL stage. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Bundesliga's style even if I follow EPL more. They let younger plays play, make mistakes, and learn from them. That's why every 3-4 years Germany pumps out class players that can at the very least make it to the bench of the German NT talentwise. Some of them like Goretzka/Kimmich soar, while some like Meyer/Werner don't go much higher. They have plenty of turnover though.
      Imagine having the talent pool where you can not call up a player like Leroy Sane.
      Yes, exactly, and that's an advantage these teams have because of the success they've built over time. They don't rule over these leagues because the leagues are weak, but because these teams are strong and consistent enough to dominate them, and it mostly has to do with how these clubs are run/organized.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I love Milad, but he turns the ball over too easily In Russia, so he'd probably cause many goals if he were to play as a FB in England.

He would probably do well in the role that Alireza is being forced to play (defensive winger).
        Milad would do good in a 5 back setup.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          Seriously doubt anyone on the Brighton team could do as good in Holland as JB did last season.
          I have no doubt about that. I was just making a joke. Because Brighton is a fucking joke. Joke club. Joke fans. Joke coach. Shouldn't have stayed in the EPL.

ARJ hasn't even been atrocious. Just average. But if you consider he missed the pre-season. Joined a shit club, even shittier teammates, and had to adapt to a new environment and a new league I'd say he did alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
            I have no doubt about that. I was just making a joke. Because Brighton is a fucking joke. Joke club. Joke fans. Joke coach. Shouldn't have stayed in the EPL.

ARJ hasn't even been atrocious. Just average. But if you consider he missed the pre-season. Joined a shit club, even shittier teammates, and had to adapt to a new environment and a new league I'd say he did alright.
            Let's not forget his injury and National team duties. Brighton fans are... well... a joke so we shouldn't take what they say seriously. I'm pretty confident CH has confidence and believes in AJ so that's the only thing that should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
              I'l admit Eredivise isn't the best league but premier league is way overrated, other than the top 6 most of the league is trash. If premier league is as great as you make it out to be an english team would win UCL every second year but that's not the case. This is just another case of English people automatically assuming they're superior to the rest of the world.
              I disagree with this statement, outside of the top 6 there are teams like Wolves who with the backing behind them have shown themselves to be a very good team, Ruben Neves, Jimenez , Mourinho etc are all very good players.
              Leicester City a few years ago were champions and also got to CL quarter final, they are improving under Rodgers and have some very good young players like Maddison , Barnes, Chillwell etc
              If Everton can get it together then they too have a good team full of internationals, Lucas Digne, Siggurdson, Bernard, Richarlison are strong players.
              West Ham are another team who have some strong players and were unlucky with injuries. They have a good manager and were able to get Felipe Anderson from Leicester.
              I could go on, the strength is depth is much better than other leagues and they managed to get 4 teams in the semi finals of European competition.

Comment

I just think we need to be careful to not trash on all Brighton fans because we are just being as bad as them. I agree he hasn’t been given a fair crack and he is undoubtedly a talent who will need to prove himself next season.
                Brighton are a club with no real history of success who Hughton took from the verge of relegation to League 1 into a Premier League team and kept them up twice. I agree that their style of football is very hard to watch but these lifelong fans are watching their team in a league they probably thought they wouldn’t see them in.
                Plus ARJ to the average Brighton fan was sold as the top scorer in Holland last year and so they were expecting goals and they aren’t coming so of course their gonna be pissed off. They haven’t followed him for his whole career and seen the good player he can be.
                Plus maybe we have seen his ceiling, maybe his top level is a brilliant player in Holland and their is absolutely nothing wrong with that, he should be proud of what he has achieved and I am proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  I just think we need to be careful to not trash on all Brighton fans because we are just being as bad as them. I agree he hasn’t been given a fair crack and he is undoubtedly a talent who will need to prove himself next season.
                  Brighton are a club with no real history of success who Hughton took from the verge of relegation to League 1 into a Premier League team and kept them up twice. I agree that their style of football is very hard to watch but these lifelong fans are watching their team in a league they probably thought they wouldn’t see them in.
                  Plus ARJ to the average Brighton fan was sold as the top scorer in Holland last year and so they were expecting goals and they aren’t coming so of course their gonna be pissed off. They haven’t followed him for his whole career and seen the good player he can be.
                  Plus maybe we have seen his ceiling, maybe his top level is a brilliant player in Holland and their is absolutely nothing wrong with that, he should be proud of what he has achieved and I am proud of him.
                  Maybe they should look around and see how they play and what players they have BEFORE expecting crazy shit from a player thats new to a league.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                    I feel like he is sort of an outsider in the team. They barely pass to him. What do you expect from a team *** edited *** I don't even know why Bloom went after him
                    NO HATE SPEECH TOWARDS OTHER COUNTRIES OR RACES ALLOWED! WARNED!
                    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-07-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

The only hope JB has at resurrecting his career at BHA is a coach change. CH has Godlike status for BHA fans, but perhaps it's time to go in a different direction with different tactics. If they get a new coach that has a more attacking mentality, it could really boost JB's value to the team.

Comment

They have a new Technical Director Dan Ashworth who is very well respected in the game, it wouldn’t surprise me if their are a few changes made in the Summer with all staff and players.

Comment

Gonna put this out there , if Brighton are serious about ARJ being a success there then they need to look at getting a striker that works well with his abilities. I know he hasn’t been a success in the Premier League but he hasn’t given much of a chance but I was thinking after the good chemistry that they had at Alkmaar that Vincent Jansen could be a good and cheap signing for Brighton. Just putting it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Gonna put this out there , if Brighton are serious about ARJ being a success there then they need to look at getting a striker that works well with his abilities. I know he hasn’t been a success in the Premier League but he hasn’t given much of a chance but I was thinking after the good chemistry that they had at Alkmaar that Vincent Jansen could be a good and cheap signing for Brighton. Just putting it out there.
                            Interesting enough, Brighton were after Jansen when at AZ but he signed for Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                              I feel like he is sort of an outsider in the team. They barely pass to him. What do you expect from a team with 2 Israelis. I don't even know why Bloom went after him
                              C'mon man! don't even go there lol. By the looks of things, Kayal seems to be one of his better friends.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                                Interesting enough, Brighton were after Jansen when at AZ but he signed for Spurs.
                                He’s still only 24 as well, wow, thought he was older than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X